The Hoax of the Three Days and Three Nights

Ben Masada

I'm sorry, I will not argue with you.

You should know better than me.

So discuss it with yourself and good luck with your findings.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

What happened, does it mean you have found out that you don't have what it takes to discuss the Scriptures with a Jew? Too bad because, you can't imagine how much you have missed to learn.

amadeois

Is not that, to argue with a jew is no good. They are too hard headed. The Bible showed too many times.

Sorry my brother, discuss it with those other hard headed people.
I know what I know and I'm happy with that.

May God lead your life.

Shalom.

daqq

Is not that, to argue with a jew is no good. They are too hard headed. The Bible showed too many times.

Sorry my brother, discuss it with those other hard headed people.
I know what I know and I'm happy with that.

May God lead your life.

Shalom.

You show yourself to be the real hard headed one because you essentially throw up your hands and say that it is either your way or the highway. You make bold emphatic statements which you cannot substantiate from the scripture and then say that those who do not believe you or agree with you are hard headed. Yeshua has a word for that and used it concerning your kind in the Gospel accounts when he encountered them, (and it had nothing to do with race). This is all aside from the fact that you classify all Jews as "hard headed", which is clearly stereotyping, (without mentioning the more abrasive truth of what you are engaged in).

Ben Masada

The gloves are off and here we go again.

It really shows how we follow Jesus love for us.

Everybody thinks to be correct and many are not.

Par for the course of life. Nobody is under par.

May God bless us all.

Jesus can't love anymore Amadeois. He is dead and, according to his own gospel which was the Tanach, once dead, no one will ever return from the grave. Read II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14 and Job 7:9.

daqq

Jesus can't love anymore Amadeois. He is dead and, according to his own gospel which was the Tanach, once dead, no one will ever return from the grave. Read II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14 and Job 7:9.

Sheesh . . . you are not helping your, ehem, cause. :chuckle:

beameup

For I know that my REDEEMER lives, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: - Job 19:25
Thus saith YHWH the King of Israel, and his REDEEMER the LORD of hosts;
I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God
- Isaiah 44:6

Those without a REDEEMER will perish

Ben Masada

For I know that my REDEEMER lives, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: - Job 19:25 Thus saith the King of Israel, and his the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God - Isaiah 44:6 Those without a REDEEMER will perish

The Redeemer of Job was Lord the Almighty Himself. (Isaiah 43:1) BTW, to quote Isaiah 44:6 was irrelevant. Nothing to do with the issue.

Ben Masada

What is the Tanach? Is that accurate?

The Tanach is the Jewish Bible translated from the original in Hebrew. And for the question if it is accurate well, that's the Scriptures Jesus used to refer to as the Word of God. Do you think Jesus would use something not accurate? In the word "Tanach" we have three initials: "Ta" goes for Torah, "na" goes for neviim aka the Prophets and for "ch" we have the ketuvim aka the writings; all the other books which are not in the Torah nor in the Prophets.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Tanach is the Jewish Bible translated from the original in Hebrew. And for the question if it is accurate well, that's the Scriptures Jesus used to refer to as the Word of God. Do you think Jesus would use something not accurate? In the word "Tanach" we have three initials: "Ta" goes for Torah, "na" goes for neviim aka the Prophets and for "ch" we have the ketuvim aka the writings; all the other books which are not in the Torah nor in the Prophets.
I suggest you're reading it wrong

Rosenritter

In the days of Christ the holidays were always on the same day of the week. Scripture states that Christ died and was buried just before the Sabbath day began. That's Friday evening the 13th.
The annual Sabbaths are seldom on the same day of the week.

Rosenritter

Rstrats, you are entitled to your opinion and I hope I am to mine. I grew up as a Jew and I have always been said that a festival that falls on the Sabbath, it makes of that Sabbath a HIGH Sabbath in the KJV translation; or a solemn Sabbath according to NAB translation; or a Shabaton as Jewish tradition is concerned.
Believe that the annual Sabbaths are High Sabbaths always. Other wise you have contradiction in gospel accounts.

amadeois

Is very simple:

1. If you believe the Hoax and Jewish tradition: 39 hours
From Friday at 3:00 PM to Sunday 6:00 AM

2. If you believe what Jesus said: 3 days and 3 nights = 72 hours.
From Wednesday at 3:00 PM to Saturday at 3:00 PM.

It is your decision: believe Satan's lie or believe Jesus?

Up to now, regarding the belief, Satan is winning.

But with Jesus dieying on the cross, resurrecting on His day the Sabbath and ascending to His Father, Jesus won.

Rosenritter

Is very simple:

1. If you believe the Hoax and Jewish tradition: 39 hours
From Friday at 3:00 PM to Sunday 6:00 AM

2. If you believe what Jesus said: 3 days and 3 nights = 72 hours.
From Wednesday at 3:00 PM to Saturday at 3:00 PM.

It is your decision: believe Satan's lie or believe Jesus?

Up to now, regarding the belief, Satan is winning.

But with Jesus dieying on the cross, resurrecting on His day the Sabbath and ascending to His Father, Jesus won.

I understand the gospels to mean Christ was crucified in the middle of the week, on what we would think of as a Wednesday, in the grave during the High Day Sabbath, still in the grave when the women went to purchase burial spices, remaining in the grave during the following weekly Sabbath, and absent from the tomb when they arrived before daylight on the next day, which we think of as Sunday. I don't know why the Jewish and Catholic traditions think that is so objectionable.