The Hoax of the Three Days and Three Nights

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Amadeois, you mentioned above that "the week Jesus Yeshua Messiah died on the middle of the week..."

That's what Gabriel said.

In 458 BCE Artaxerxes authorized Ezra and a large number of Jews to return to Jerusalem.

Gabriel had told Daniel, "Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks and threescore and two weeks, the street shall be built again and the wall, even in troublous times." (Daniel 9:25)

From Artaxerxes decree until Messiah the Prince was to be 483 years. 483 years minus 458 BCE brings us to 25 CE. There was no year zero so we must add one year giving 26 CE for the coming of Messiah.

Gabriel said, "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease."

Jesus' ministry was about three and one-half years so 26 CE plus three years gives 29 CE and another half year brings us to 30 CE.

In the year 30 CE the 15th of Nisan was on a Thursday. (usno.navy.mil/astronomical applications> data services> Spring Phenomena 25 BCE to 38 CE)

Jesus was crucified on Wednesday and laid in the tomb as the Sabbath began. A trumpet signaled the beginning of the holy day Sabbath.

Three days and three nights later a trumpet sounded marking the end of the Sabbath, Sunday began and Jesus was resurrected.​

amadeois

IT IS SO SIMPLE

ONE MORE TIME

Mark 15:25
And it was the third hour, and they crucified him. (9:00 AM)

Mark 15:34
And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAST THOUGH FORSAKEN ME?

Marl 15:37
And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.

SO JESUS DIED AT EXACTLY 3:00 PM ON A GIVEN DAY

THIS day is the day of the preparation when the lambs were killed to celebrate the PASSOVER.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Ben Masada

That's what Gabriel said.

In 458 BCE Artaxerxes authorized Ezra and a large number of Jews to return to Jerusalem.

Gabriel had told Daniel, "Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks and threescore and two weeks, the street shall be built again and the wall, even in troublous times." (Daniel 9:25)

The command to restore and rebuild Jerusalem aka the People themselves was given by Jeremiah and not Artaxerxes. You can read it in Jeremiah 29:4-7. So, the time was from the beginning of exile to the return from exile.

From Artaxerxes decree until Messiah the Prince was to be 483 years. 483 years minus 458 BCE brings us to 25 CE. There was no year zero so we must add one year giving 26 CE for the coming of Messiah.

This is Christian interpretation with the intent to place Jesus into the account.

Gabriel said, "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease."

This happened during the hegemony of Antiochus Epyphanes during the Greek persecutions against the Maccabees.

Jesus' ministry was about three and one-half years so 26 CE plus three years gives 29 CE and another half year brings us to 30 CE.

Listen Jamie, if you want to see the whole Jewish interpretation of that prophecy of Daniel 9:24-27, let me know and I'll print here for your eyes only. You will see that every step makes a lot of sense.

In the year 30 CE the 15th of Nisan was on a Thursday. (usno.navy.mil/astronomical applications> data services> Spring Phenomena 25 BCE to 38 CE)

Whoever tried this one on you made up a lot of thing that makes no sense at all.

Jesus was crucified on Wednesday and laid in the tomb as the Sabbath began. A trumpet signaled the beginning of the holy day Sabbath.

Jesus was crucified on Friday and taken to the tomb just prior to the Sabbath. Read Mat. 28:1.

Three days and three nights later a trumpet sounded marking the end of the Sabbath, Sunday began and Jesus was resurrected.

This one is to fix the hoax of the 3 days and 3 nights of Mat. 12:40.​

amadeois

CONTINUING

MATTHEW 12:40
For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

The 3 days and 3 nights are exactly 72 hours.

Since Jesus died at 3:00 PM, He should have resurrected at 3:00 PM.

Not early in the morning, not at sunset or just at sunset.

So if the ladies went early in the morning on the first day of the week and did not find Jesus'body in the tomb, He had tien the day before, because 3:00 PM can not be of Sunday.

Too many people are basing everything on Mark 16:9 and that verse was not included in the original manuscripts so it is questionable.

So if he was resurrected on the previous day, HE WAS RESURRECTED ON HIS DAY, THE SABBATH DAY.

Going back 72 hours, we have the MIDDLE OF THE WEEK, we call it Wednesday, the 4th day of the week.

THAT'S IT

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BELIEVE THIS, THEN YOU DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE JESUS

AND IF YOU "PROPERLY" CHECK ALL OTHER THINGS SAID ABOUT THIS EVENT, THEY "DO NOT CONTRADICT EACH OTHER."

AMEN.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Since Jesus died at 3:00 PM, He should have resurrected at 3:00 PM.

The sign of Jonah was how long he would be buried, not how long he had been dead. We don't know how long Jonah had been dead before the fish swallowed him. Jesus was buried 72 hours.

Last edited:

amadeois

[MENTION=12045]jamie[/MENTION]

I'm so sorry that you don't want to see the light.

As I said it before, I just presented the TRUTH that was given by Jesus Himself and people don't believe Him.

The Jewish nation, His chosen people, rejected Him and now other non jews are doing the same thing.

JESUS NEVER FORCED ANYBODY TO FOLLOW HIM.

IS OUR OWN DECISION TO FOLLOW HIM OR NOT

I'M GOING TO FOLLOW HIM

amadeois

[MENTION=10340]Ben Masada[/MENTION]

Since you are "The Hoax Man," why don't you start another Hoax:

Why so many people listened to Jesus and some did not???

amadeois

SOME STATISTICS:

1. Christianity: 2.2 billions
2. Islam: 1.6 billions
3. Secular. 1.1 billions
4. Hinduism: 1.0 billions
5. Chinese: 394 millions
6. Buddhism: 376 millions
7. Ethnic: 300 millions
8. African: 100 millions
9. Sikkism: 23 millions
10. Spiritism: 15 millions
11. Judaism: 14 millions
12. Baha'i: 7 millions

amadeois

THE HOAX OF THE FIRST FRUITS

Jesús was not resurrected on the day of First Fruits, He was resurrected the day after.

1. PASSOVER

2. FIRST DAY OF UNLEAVENED BREAD

3. FIRST FRUITS DAY

4. RESURRECTION DAY
Jesús completed His work of redemption on HIS DAY

5. FIRST DAY OF WEEK

The Messiah for His followers

Not the Messiah for the jews

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=17773]Flaminggg[/MENTION]

Brother, you left me totally confused.
God is not confusing, He is exact and clear.

Probably my brain needs a tuneup.

God bless.

Jeremiah 52:28-31 (5/21 for 28 Days to the "Three Days of Darkness")
54 to 42 to 30 to 18 to 6 (Figure of 12 between each divisions)

5/4/2016 began a "Three Days of Darkness Cycle"
6/18/2016 begans another "Three Days of Darkness Cycle"

1st Cycle to "Three Days":
10/18/1982 to 3/23/2016 = 12210 Days
3/23/2016 to 5/4/2016 = 42 Days
5/4/2016 to 5/7/2016 = 3 Days

2nd Cycle to "Three Days:
12/2/1982 to 5/7/2016 = 12210 Days
5/7/2016 to 6/18/2016 = 42 Days
6/18/2016 to 6/21/2016 = 3 Days

(We have to wait until 5/21/2016, until that conclusion is invalidated, Revelation is very clear about this "Antipas the Faithful Martyr" (out of prison), that means we have to wait and see, what form of rebuke the faithful are given, in which the wicked will count as their blindness, not expecting nothing, just not expecting much)

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
What's is the meaning of all these numbers, days?

"Three Days and Three Nights" ......... Indicates doubling of a Cycle
"Three Days and a Half" ........ Indicates doubling of a Cycle

The Apostle Peter was blinded, he called the Resurrection of Jesus a Hoax (Acts 5:1-7, which recounts 3 Days and Nights of Jesus), from his perspective he had a legal reason to do this, reason being the doubling of a Cycle.

"Revelation 9 = 5 Months, 200,000,000, One Star = 5/21 = A Revolving Pattern"
"Genesis = 5 Months, 20 Generations of Gen. 5 and 11., One Ark = 5/21 = A Revolving Pattern"

That makes two revolving patterns that extends to the Events of Revelations, right now all we need to do is keep watch, we have 6 days until we reach 5/21/2016, within the Parallels of both 12210 + 195 Day patterns.

Ben Masada

IT IS YOUR DECISION

ARE YOU IN HIS TEAM OR NOT?

I am in the team of Jesus all right. I am sure you cannot deny that Jesus was a Jewish man whose Faith was Judaism. That's exactly where I am. Why don't you acknowledge that truth and come yourself to the side of Jesus? There is no truth in the gospel of Paul. Believe me!

amadeois

[MENTION=10340]Ben Masada[/MENTION]

There is a BIG PROBLEM with Judaism.

Nebuchadnesar kidnapped the Jewish nation and took them to Babylon.

What happened there?

They were brained washed by Nebuchadnesar in believing pagan ideas. The Devil that you don't believe on was behind all this actions to change your customs and beliefs.

Look at the name of your calendar months. Paying homage to other gods.

What did God say in His first 3 commandments?

I believe you are in a team that from the beginning has not been following God's instructions.

Christianity (some only) also got kidnapped by the Catholic church. And the RCC went left instead of going straight.

Everybody is doing their own thing and not following the rules given by the creator.

May God bless you my friend.
Buy some salve and open up your eyes to the TRUTH.

I WAS ALSO BLIND BUT I SAW THE LIGHT.