The Hoax of the Three Days and Three Nights

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
HaShem is not composed of atoms. You, as a Christian, should know much better from reading what Jesus said about God being a Spirit in John 4:24. Spirits are incorporeal. One must be corporeal to be composed of atoms.

You believe in logic and physics, do you believe in atoms? If so do you believe in them by faith in logic and physics or do you believe in them by sight?

Ben Masada

When I ask only one question that can be answered with only one word, either yes or no, those people that do no want to answer it means that they are afraid to commit themselves.

You can NOT TRUST them, they are wishy washy. They do not know what they are, what they believe. They are in the middle.

Like Jesus said it on Revelation to the Laodicean church:

16. So then because though art LUKEWARM, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

18. I counsel thee ... ; and anoint thine eyes with eye-salve, that though mayest see."

Very clear. Lukewarm totally.

Do they know what eye-salve is and how to use it and what does?

NO CLUE. CLUELESS.

WHY?

THEY DON'T KNOW JESUS.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

And they are right. "Yes" or "no" for an answer is too compromising. Details are almost all the time necessary to explain why "yes" or "no."

Ah! So, they don't know Jesus! Do you? All you know about Jesus comes from the Hellenists who wrote the gospels. Then, you have added your faith to establish what is said of him in the gospels. Believe it or not, to the Jews it is much easier to know Jesus than for Christians. We know what a loyal Jewish Rabbi is.

Ben Masada

Too compromising for a jew.

What did God saying about compromising to the jews, His chosen natio?

Do not compromise, because when you compromise, what happens?

The jews compromised, like Mr. Ben Masada, and God was really angered and many got done away with.

DO YOU WISH TO BE DONE AWAY FOR ETERNITY?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Either we wish or not, we ALL will be done away for eternity. Death is the only eternal thing about man. Evidence of the fact is that one has never returned from the grave. When Adam & Eve were banished from the Garden of Eden, the reason was to prevent them from eating of the tree of life and live forever. (Genesis 3:22) Why? Because the attribute of eternal life could not be shared with man. God only enjoys eternity.

Ben Masada

You believe in logic and physics, do you believe in atoms? If so do you believe in them by faith in logic and physics or do you believe in them by sight?

To walk by sight is to walk with understanding. To walk by faith is to leave the understanding with Paul. That's why Paul said that Christians walk by faith and not by sight. (II Cor. 5:7) I can't say I believe because when we know, we don't need to believe. I know about atoms through understanding. So, I don't have to see to believe in atoms. Atoms are what matter is composed of. Spirits are not composed of matter. If God is Spirit, He is neither composed of matter nor of atoms. (John 4:24)