The Hoax of the Three Days and Three Nights

amadeois

[MENTION=18255]Rosenritter[/MENTION]

You got it correct.
The majority of the world, catholics and chridtians, believe that Jesus was resurrected early on the first day of the week, because Mark 16:9.

They only place ALL their eggs in one basket: that passage that was added at a later time. It was not included in the original documents. Also a comma should be added after risen. The original language, Greek, does not have punctuation marks.

Mark 16:9
Now when Jesus was risen, early the first day of the week, he appeared first to ... seven devils.

So right now, a lot of people do not believe on Jesus, they believe on the deception.

God asked the Jewish nation when they came back from Babylon, after 70 years of captivity, What have you done with my sabbaths?

Jesus is going to ask, catholics and Christians have been celebrating for over 1,700 years and it is worst that the Jewish nation, What have you done with my Father's sabbaths?

History repeats itself.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Rosenritter

You got it correct.
The majority of the world, catholics and chridtians, believe that Jesus was resurrected early on the first day of the week, because Mark 16:9.

They only place ALL their eggs in one basket: that passage that was added at a later time. It was not included in the original documents. Also a comma should be added after risen. The original language, Greek, does not have punctuation marks.

Mark 16:9
Now when Jesus was risen, early the first day of the week, he appeared first to ... seven devils.

So right now, a lot of people do not believe on Jesus, they believe on the deception.

God asked the Jewish nation when they came back from Babylon, after 70 years of captivity, What have you done with my sabbaths?

Jesus is going to ask, catholics and Christians have been celebrating for over 1,700 years and it is worst that the Jewish nation, What have you done with my Father's sabbaths?

History repeats itself.

Mark 16:9 KJV
Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.

There's nothing wrong with that translation as written there. Before today I didn't know anyone was reading that differently.

amadeois

Pentecost not always falls after a sabbath. It is a High Sabbath.

You start counting from day 16th of Abib. Somebody changed that name to Nissan.

The 16th could change through out the 1st, 2nd and so on.

So day fifty does not always falls after a sabbath. Read what the instructions say in Leviticus 23.

16. "Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the Lord."

So that seventh sabbath may be number 47, so then you need to count to 50. So 50 in this sample would be the 3rd day of the week.

The way we call the days of the week is a pagan way of paying respect to the creation and not the Creator and similar to how the Jews call their month from Akkadian language that they learned when in Babylon.

amadeois

Too many translations have errors.

Need to read and study the original language and the English usage.

Remember, God has an enemy and he will use any opportunity to deceive you to believe his idea is the truth.

So then you believe you are correct, and Satan is laughing all the way to Hell.

Understand now?

Be careful, your salvation may depend on it.

Jesus may ask you, who do you believe on: the enemy or myself?

amadeois

@BenMasada

It was not a puzzle, it was the TRUTH.

Do you believe on Jesus or Satan?

You probably don't believe on any of them. My assumption. May be right, may be wrong. You may clarify it.

Rosenritter

Too many translations have errors.

Need to read and study the original language and the English usage.

Remember, God has an enemy and he will use any opportunity to deceive you to believe his idea is the truth.

So then you believe you are correct, and Satan is laughing all the way to Hell.

Understand now?

Be careful, your salvation may depend on it.

Jesus may ask you, who do you believe on: the enemy or myself?

My salvation depends on my ability to read ancient Hebrew?

Ben Masada

@BenMasada

It was not a puzzle, it was the TRUTH.

Do you believe on Jesus or Satan?

You probably don't believe on any of them. My assumption. May be right, may be wrong. You may clarify it.

I believe that Jesus was a Jew, the son of Joseph and Mary. He was born as a Jew, lived as a Jew and died as a Jew. His Faith was Judaism and his gospel was the Tanach. Regarding Satan, there is no such a thing as a living being. Satan is only a concept to illustrate the evil inclination in man. Satisfied!

amadeois

You are not telling the truth.

They are certain festivities that always are High Sabbath, like a 4th of July, and it DOES NOT matter what they of the week they fall on.

Like the week that Jesus died, the 5th day of the week was the First day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. It was the 15th of Abib, the next day was when you Jewish people start counting the Omer, exactly 50 days. It should be the 3rd day of the 3rd month, Jewish say is the 6th day because of the moon calendar and is wrong - read Exodus 19 several times, the 3rd day is the same 3rd day not the 6th dsy.

Then that day is not a High or regular sabbath so the ladies could prepare the spices. The other belief, does not give time to prepare spices.

There are 2 other threads that discussed this issue and the Sabbath day won.

Peace be with you.

amadeois

@BenMasada

So you don't believe on either.

Nobody is going to save you.

You believe on works?

amadeois

It depends on your belief of Jesus. Only one Jesus, not two.

If you believe a decepcion, then what happens?

You should answer.

Salvation is a matter of friendship with Jesus.

Rosenritter

It depends on your belief of Jesus. Only one Jesus, not two.

If you believe a decepcion, then what happens?

You should answer.

Salvation is a matter of friendship with Jesus.

If I believe a deception, then the faith I have in Christ's blood should cover that error, as long as I were not obstinate therein, until I were better taught.

amadeois

Believe what you want.
Read the Bible.

I'm out of here.

May God bless you and ilumminate you, so you can understand Him.

Rosenritter

Believe what you want.
Read the Bible.

I'm out of here.

May God bless you and ilumminate you, so you can understand Him.

I am not in the habit of giving specific answers to seemingly loaded questions with undefined terms and assumptions. However, the answer I gave should cover almost any given situation.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So day fifty does not always falls after a sabbath.

He shall wave the sheaf before the LORD to be accepted on your behalf, on the day after the Sabbath the priest shall wave it. (Leviticus 23:11)

And you shall count for yourselves from the day after the Sabbath, from the day that you brought the sheaf of the wave offering: seven Sabbaths shall be completed. (Leviticus 23:15)​

Wick Stick

Did someone say "Bonos?"

sonnycher08.jpg