Jews and Muslims have no covenant with God

CherubRam

I have given Christians a strong witnessing tool here, but they are to busy having a pee pee contest with each other. The Jews and Muslims have ran away, or are hiding from the message. :think: I can hardly wait for the next stupid comment. (Sarcasm) I think it is time to take a vacation. :rapture:

CherubRam

The Word
Zechariah 11:11
It was revoked on that day, and so the afflicted of the flock who were watching me knew it was The Word [Yahshua] of [the Lord / Yahwah.]

The Word [Yahshua]
John 1:1
In beginning was The Word, and The Word was with The Only Divine Eternal, and The Word was divine.

John 1:1 above is a complete translation of the ancient Greek text. It is not an interpretation.

JosephR

So,now that you are done,trying to bash the only JEW who would talk to you , would you care to talk about your anger ?

CherubRam

Thirty pieces of silver
Zechariah 11:12
I told them, “If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it.” So they paid me thirty pieces of silver.

Zechariah 11:13
And the Lord said to me, “Throw it to the potter”—the handsome price at which they valued me! So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them to the potter at the house of the Lord.

Matthew 26:15
and asked, “What are you willing to give me if I deliver him over to you?” So they counted out for him thirty pieces of silver.

Matthew 27:3
When Judas, who had betrayed him, saw that Jesus was condemned, he was seized with remorse and returned the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and the elders.

Matthew 27:9
Then what was spoken by Jeremiah the prophet was fulfilled: “They took the thirty pieces of silver, the price set on him by the people of Israel,
Zechariah 11:12-13; Jeremiah 19:1-13; Jeremiah 32:6-9.

CherubRam

Covenants in the Quran
Nowhere in these covenants is a Covenant given to Muslims from Allah.
Total number of returned searches: 45

2:27Who break the covenant of Allah after its confirmation and cut asunder what Allah has ordered to be joined, and make mischief in the land. These it is that are the losers.
2:40O Children of Israel, call to mind My favour which I bestowed on you and be faithful to (your) covenant with Me, I shall fulfil (My) covenant with you; and Me, Me alone, should you fear.
2:63And when We made a covenant with you and raised the mountain above you: Hold fast that which We have given you, and bear in mind what is in it, so that you guard against evil.
2:83And when We made a covenant with the Children of Israel. You shall serve none but Allah. And do good to (your) parents, and to the near of kin and to orphans and the needy, and speak good (words) to (all) men, and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate. Then you turned back except a few of you, and you are averse.
2:84And when We made a covenant with you: You shall not shed your blood, nor turn your people out of your cities; then you promised and you bear witness.
2:93And when We made a covenant with you and raised the mountain above you: Take hold of that which We have given you with firmness and obey. They said: We hear and disobey. And they were made to imbibe (the love of) the calf into their hearts on account of their disbelief. Say: Evil is that which your faith bids you if you are believers.
2:100Is it that whenever they make a covenant, a party of them cast it aside? Nay, most of them have no faith.
2:124And when his Lord tried Abraham with certain commands he fulfilled them. He said: Surely I will make thee a leader of men. (Abraham) said: And of my offspring? My covenant does not include the wrongdoers, said He.
3:77Those who take a small price for the covenant of Allah and their own oaths — they have no portion in the Hereafter, and Allah will not speak to them, nor will He look upon them on the day of Resurrection, nor will He purify them, and for them is a painful chastisement.
3:81And when Allah made a covenant through the prophets: Certainly what I have given you of Book and Wisdom — then a Messenger comes to you verifying that which is with you, you shall believe in him, and you shall aid him. He said: Do you affirm and accept My compact in this (matter)? They said: We do affirm. He said: Then bear witness, and I (too) am of the bearers of witness with you.
3:103And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited. And remember Allah’s favour to you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favour you became brethren. And you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes clear to you His messages that you may be guided.
3:112Abasement will be their lot wherever they are found, except under a covenant with Allah and a covenant with men, and they shall incur the wrath of Allah, and humiliation will be made to cling to them. This is because they disbelieved in the messages of Allah and killed the prophets unjustly. This is because they disobeyed and exceeded the limits.
3:187And when Allah took a covenant from those who were given the Book: You shall explain it to men and shall not hide it. But they cast it behind their backs and took a small price for it. So evil is that which they buy.
4:21And how can you take it when one of you has already gone in to the other and they have taken from you a strong covenant?
4:92And a believer would not kill a believer except by mistake. And he who kills a believer by mistake should free a believing slave, and blood-money should be paid to his people unless they remit it as alms. But if he be from a tribe hostile to you and he is a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (suffices). And if he be from a tribe between whom and you there is a covenant, the blood-money should be paid to his people along with the freeing of a believing slave; but he who has not the means should fast for two months successively: a penance from Allah. And Allah is ever Knowing, Wise.

Last edited:

CherubRam

4:154And We raised the mountain above them at their covenant. And We said to them: Enter the door making obeisance. And We said to them: Violate not the Sabbath; and We took from them a firm covenant.
4:155Then for their breaking their covenant and their disbelief in the messages of Allah and their killing the prophets wrongfully and their saying, Our hearts are covered; nay, Allah has sealed them owing to their disbelief, so they believe not but a little:
5:12And certainly Allah made a covenant with the Children of Israel, and We raised up among them twelve chieftains. And Allah said: Surely I am with you. If you keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and believe in My messengers and assist them and offer to Allah a goodly gift, I will certainly cover your evil deeds, and cause you to enter Gardens wherein rivers flow. But whoever among you disbelieves after that, he indeed strays from the right way.
5:13But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and hardened their hearts. They alter the words from their places and neglect a portion of that whereof they were reminded. And thou wilt always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them — so pardon them and forgive. Surely Allah loves those who do good (to others).
5:14And with those who say, We are Christians, We made a covenant, but they neglected a portion of that whereof they were reminded so We stirred up enmity and hatred among them to the day of Resurrection. And Allah will soon inform them of what they did.
5:70Certainly We made a covenant with the Children of Israel and We sent to them messengers. Whenever a messenger came to them with that which their souls desired not, some (of them) they called liars and some they (even) sought to kill.
6:152And approach not the property of the orphan except in the best manner, until he attains his maturity. And give full measure and weight with equity — We impose not on any soul a duty except to the extent of its ability. And when you speak, be just, though it be (against) a relative. And fulfil Allah’s covenant. This He enjoins on you that you may be mindful;
7:102And We found not in most of them (faithfulness to) covenant; and We found most of them to be transgressors.
9:8How (can it be)? And if they prevail against you, they respect neither ties of relationship nor covenant in your case. They would please you with their mouths while their hearts refuse; and most of them are transgressors.
9:10They respect neither ties of relationship nor covenant, in the case of a believer. And these are they who go beyond the limits.
9:75And of them are those who made a covenant with Allah: If He give us out of His grace, we will certainly give alms and be of the righteous.
12:66He said: I will be no means send him with you, until you give me a firm covenant in Allah’s name that you will bring him back to me, unless you are completely surrounded. And when they gave him their covenant, he said: Allah is Guardian over what we say.
12:80So when they despaired of him, they conferred together privately. The eldest of them said: Know you not that your father took from you a covenant in Allah’s name, and how you fell short of your duty about Joseph before? So I shall not leave this land, until my father permits me or Allah decides for me; and He is the Best of the judges.
13:20Those who fulfil the pact of Allah, and break not the covenant,
13:25And those who break the covenant of Allah after its confirmation, and cut asunder that which Allah has ordered to be joined, and make mischief in the land, for them is the curse, and theirs is the evil end of the Abode.
16:91And fulfill the covenant of Allah, when you have made a covenant, and break not the oaths after making them fast, and you have indeed made Allah your surety. Surely Allah knows what you do.
16:95And take not a small price for Allah’s covenant. Surely what is with Allah is better for you, did you but know!
19:78Has he gained knowledge of the unseen, or made a covenant with the Beneficent?
19:87They have no power of intercession, save him who has made a covenant with the Beneficent.
20:80O Children of Israel, We truly delivered you from your enemy, and made a covenant with you on the blessed side of the mountain, and sent to you the manna and the quails.
33:15And they had indeed made a covenant with Allah before, (that) they would not turn (their) backs. And a covenant with Allah must be answered for.
33:23Of the believers are men who are true to the covenant they made with Allah; so of them is he who has accomplished his vow, and of them is he who yet waits, and they have not changed in the least —
43:49And they said: O enchanter, call on thy Lord for us, as He has made the covenant with thee; we shall surely follow guidance.
48:10Those who swear allegiance to thee do but swear allegiance to Allah. The hand of Allah is above their hands. So whoever breaks (his faith), he breaks it only to his soul’s injury. And whoever fulfils his covenant with Allah, He will grant him a mighty reward.
68:39Or have you covenants from us on oath, extending to the day of Resurrection, that yours is surely what you judge?
70:32And those who are faithful to their trusts and their covenant,

egyptianmuslim

The covenant of God in Quran is to all human .

Quran 5:69 Translation
Indeed, those who have believed [in Prophet Muhammad] and those [before Him] who were Jews or Sabeans or Christians - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.

CherubRam

The covenant of God in Quran is to all human .

Quran 5:69 Translation
Indeed, those who have believed [in Prophet Muhammad] and those [before Him] who were Jews or Sabeans or Christians - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.

There is no mention from Muhammad or God in that verse about a covenant.

Ben Masada

God's word is a covenant .

The part of human is to do it.
The part of God is the reward in our life now and the afterlife.

This reminds me of the owner and his dog. While the part of the dog is to perform its part, the part of the owner is to give it the treat promised.

Ben Masada

Since still at the time of Abraham, the Lord had a covenant made with the Jews through Isaac. Then later the Lord had another covenant made with the Jews called the Sinaitic covenant. Then for the third time later on, with Jeremiah the Lord had another covenant made with the Jews also called the New Covenant with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. (Jer. 31:31) How did you really say that Jews did not have a covenant with the Lord!

Ben Masada

I have given Christians a strong witnessing tool here, but they are to busy having a pee pee contest with each other. The Jews and Muslims have ran away, or are hiding from the message. :think: I can hardly wait for the next stupid comment. (Sarcasm) I think it is time to take a vacation. :rapture:

Hi CherubRam, I am sure Jews are taking the silent side of your challenge because they are well aware that you don't have what it takes to discuss Theology with a Jew, especially if he has read your NT once or twice. Believe me, you would not cause a Jew to run away from a Christian challenge.

CherubRam

Since still at the time of Abraham, the Lord had a covenant made with the Jews through Isaac. Then later the Lord had another covenant made with the Jews called the Sinaitic covenant. Then for the third time later on, with Jeremiah the Lord had another covenant made with the Jews also called the New Covenant with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. (Jer. 31:31) How did you really say that Jews did not have a covenant with the Lord!
Hello, is anybody home? The "Nation of Israel," and "Judah The Faithful," consisted of different peoples besides the Hebrews. The New Covenant was offered to the Jews first, afterward it was also offered to the Gentiles. Yahwah is not the God of the Hebrews only, He is the God of all mankind.

CherubRam

Hi CherubRam, I am sure Jews are taking the silent side of your challenge because they are well aware that you don't have what it takes to discuss Theology with a Jew, especially if he has read your NT once or twice. Believe me, you would not cause a Jew to run away from a Christian challenge.

If there is a Rabbi who thinks I am easy prey, then he should give me a try. By the way, I am aware of the different corruptions in the bible. The Rabbi's do not challenge me because they do not what to be embarrassed.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Congratulations on another worthless thread going absolutely nowhere.
I'd rather make fun of names...
CherubSpam