ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul didn't lie. You're not reading it right.

Look at what Paul said:

(Eph 3:5 KJV) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

The mysteries hidden since the foundation were spoken of by Christ Jesus in parables, given to Peter and other Apostles, and then Paul.

Paul may have understood them better than the other Apostles. Peter said that what Paul wrote was hard to understand.

So says the guy who believes Christ already returned to earth in 70AD.

john w

Hall of Fame
Let me make a suggestion. PM your fellow Darby/Bullingerite heir, and ask her to explain "progressive revelation" to you.

Translated: Deceit, diversion, change the subject, bob and weave, dodge ball, do the jhokey pokey, and turn all about............

Confirmed-Tet's satanism-one piece of good news in the book, and that his patron saint, his saint Judas, his "spiritual" brother, preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, per Luke 9:6 KJV.

Answer my questions, pawn of Satan. Show us where Judas, the 12,including Peter, ever preached the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news. Go ahead and satanically claim that "the gospel of the kingdom" is equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJB.

Show us punk. You won't. You're not in my league, Craigie, you habitual Preterist liar.

Let me make a suggestion: Leave your satanic "One piece of good news in the bible, and Judas preached it, and is saved" "doctrine," that you must believe, in order to make your satanic AD 70-ism/Preterism fly.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jud 1:3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.
Jud 1:4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

LA

Why would anyone like yourself who boasts you can kill 600 men and not lose your salvation, be saved in the first place to be able to believe and say such a wicked thing.

LA

No.

Tet is exposing your false religion and you do not like it.

LA

Amazing how someone like LA always shows up to flack for Tet when he's spanked.

Face the truth of the scriptures for a change.

LA

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Eph 3:5 KJV) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

In the above verse re: the mystery, Paul doesn't say the mystery was now revealed to him only, he says it was revealed to His Holy Apostles and prophets.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

In the above verse re: the mystery, Paul doesn't say the mystery was now revealed to him only, he says it was revealed to His Holy Apostles and prophets.

Exactly.

and Barnabus who was in Christ before Paul walked with Paul with the same doctrine which the whole church at Antioch knew about from which many prophets came.

Act 13:1 Now in the church that was at Antioch there were certain prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon who was called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.
Act 13:2 As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, "Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them."
]Act 13:3 Then, having fasted and prayed, and laid hands on them, they sent them away.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(1 Cor 4:1) This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed.

Once again, Paul makes it clear that the mysteries were not revealed to just him, nor were they given to him first.

john w

Hall of Fame

Those "apostles and prophets" were the apostles and prophets "post Paul," moron, not the "prophets and apostles" in OT/Matthew-John.

Note the order-only 1 exception:

"prophets and apostles" in OT/Matthew-John.

Luke 11:49 KJV

Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:

Prophets, then apostles.

Post Paul

Apostles, then prophets.

1 Corinthians 12:28 KJV

And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

Same order in Eph. 3:5 KJV Craigie quotes-apostles first, then prophets:

now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets

Tet deletes the reference to ""thirdly teachers" in the above verse-claims it is an error. As brother STP would ak, why would you want to delete from the bible, Craigie?

How did you get so stupid, fool?

Let me guess: sitting at the feet of J Stuart Russell, Hankie Hanegraaf, Josephus, and Wikipedia, licking their boots.....

Of course, because the book is a book of details, I pay attention to details, while Craigie just plagiarizes from Planet Preterism, his AD 70-ism/Preterist books, and, in deceit, just denies it.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(1 Cor 4:1) This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed.

Once again, Paul makes it clear that the mysteries were not revealed to just him, nor were they given to him first.

Yes.

No Madist has said just exactly what they do follow Paul in.

They say they follow Paul but then disregard everything he has said--

Eph 5:1 Therefore be imitators of God as dear children.
Eph 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.
Eph 5:3 But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints;
Eph 5:4 neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks.
Eph 5:5 For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
Eph 5:6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
Eph 5:7 Therefore do not be partakers with them.

LA

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
tet doesn't speak the truth. He's here to cause diversions with his perversions.

Er, no. That would be you.

You are the one trying to divide Christ not me.

I believe the Apostle Paul, there is one faith, one body, one Spirit, one baptism, one hope, and one God.

Your "two gospels" divides Christ.

musterion

You are demonic. Quote it all.
“How that by revelation He [God] made known unto me the mystery (as I wrote before in few words) whereby when ye read ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ, which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is NOW [nun: "just now; even now; just at hand; immediately"] revealed unto His holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit.”

It was FIRST made known directly to Paul by God.

THEN the veracity of that knowledge was revealed to the apostles and prophets - not directly by God - but by the Spirit.

That's what Galatians 2:9 is talking about.

john w

Hall of Fame
Er, no. That would be you.

You are the one trying to divide Christ not me.

I believe the Apostle Paul, there is one faith, one body, one Spirit, one baptism, one hope, and one God.

Your "two gospels" divides Christ.

No,you are a perverter, and a satanist, with your denial of the redemption of the body, the future resurrection, both of which, by definition, are physical, and flip the bird at the Lord Jesus Christ,asserting that He is not a man today, and thus not our mediator.

Perverter. Satanist.

Status
Not open for further replies.