Planned Parenthood Videos show women took genocide to an all-new level of evil

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
The local health departments provide the same services and more with the exception of abortions, dont believe the lie that women cannot get healthcare elsewhere.

PP also turns people away for inability to pay and sends them to the local health departments.

All due respect, but you don't have a damn clue what you're talking about compared to someone who works with this kind of thing everyday. The local health departments cannot touch what PP does for mostly low income families. They might turn some away, but they help far far more

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
All due respect, but you don't have a damn clue what you're talking about compared to someone who works with this kind of thing everyday. The local health departments cannot touch what PP does for mostly low income families. They might turn some away, but they help far far more

I sure do know what im talking about. They do the exact same things, with the exception of abortions, they even provide wic and immunizations, they attend to stds, provide birth control, etcc and you dont have to pay even if you cant.

There are also far more locations of health departments than there are PP locations by far.

Also due to obamacare, they dont even have to use the health department anymore, they can see a regular clinic doctor.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
I sure do know what im talking about. They do the exact same things, with the exception of abortions, they even provide wic and immunizations, they attend to stds, provide birth control, etcc and you dont have to pay even if you cant.

There are also far more locations of health departments than there are PP locations by far.

Also due to obamacare, they dont even have to use the health department anymore, they can see a regular clinic doctor.

You're missing the point: PP has far better facilities and treatment than other less-heavily funded departments. Quality matters, especially when dealing with reproductive issues

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You're missing the point: PP has far better facilities and treatment than other less-heavily funded departments. Quality matters, especially when dealing with reproductive issues

Most PP clinics dont have admittance rights at local hospitals like the health departments and regular doctors do, and do i really need to post pp clinics shut down for poor facilities really?

Again, pp is not needed for services for poor women, they even turn people away who cannot pay and they send them to the local health department where they could have went in the first place.

Funding needs to go to the local health departments, not PP. The only loss if PP closes is abortions.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Most PP clinics dont have admittance rights at local hospitals like the health departments and regular doctors do, and do i really need to post pp clinics shut down for poor facilities really?

Again, pp is not needed for services for poor women, they even turn people away who cannot pay and they send them to the local health department where they could have went in the first place.

Funding needs to go to the local health departments, not PP. The only loss if PP closes is abortions.

So have you actually worked alongside these people you profess to know what's best for?

On a side note, if all the funding that was put into PP went instead to local health departments, then yes they would be basically on the same level that PP is

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So have you actually worked alongside these people you profess to know what's best for?
At the health department, yes.

On a side note, if all the funding that was put into PP went instead to local health departments, then yes they would be basically on the same level that PP is

Thanks, then thats where the money needs to go from the state and federal governments.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You're right, but PP has easily the best facilities and care for little to no cost. My mother is a nurse in the neo-natal unit of a hospital in east Texas. She is anti-abortion in most scenarios because she works with pre-term babies every day and sees even children born as early as 16 weeks as being very much human judging by their behavior and reactions. Yet she has been against any efforts to defund PP from the beginning of this mess because of the invaluable services that the organization provides young, poor mothers. There is no other organization that can touch PP in terms of the help offered
that's a lie.

Then you're a fool.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Even if it were true that PP does vast amounts of good. It wouldn't trump the murdering of hundreds of thousands of kids.

That's a bit like defending the holocaust because a few scientific discoveries were made as they tortured the Jews.

That's not the same at all. I can't think of any scientific advances off the top of my head that were achieved through German concentration camps. You?

PP takes care of young mothers very well. Also I don't consider first trimester abortions to be murder at all

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Even if it were true that PP does vast amounts of good. It wouldn't trump the murdering of hundreds of thousands of kids.

That's a bit like defending the holocaust because a few scientific discoveries were made as they tortured the Jews.

ya know, i was going to say something similar. i still haven't watched the vids, may never, but from what i read i though of nazi research horrors and joseph mingela - :patrol:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's not the same at all. I can't think of any scientific advances off the top of my head that were achieved through German concentration camps. You?
Modern treatments for hypothermia are partially a product of the tests done on Jews.

jeffblue101

defundpp-300x150.jpg

kiwimacahau

The videos have been Cribbed, the people misquoted and the film producers are liars. So watch who you call a liar.