You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Isn't it too bad he did not post something like this, explaining himself, rather than going off his rocker?

I am never in on these threads, you do know that. All I do is stick up for all women on TOL, and my own ideas. My purpose was only to see why the post was reported?

*SJW alert*

What are you, the high inquisitor? I don't have an obligation to consistently 'explain myself'. If someone wants to be rude, don't expect a lap dog response.

That feminism's done messed up your brain :rotfl:

glorydaz

Isn't it too bad he did not post something like this, explaining himself, rather than going off his rocker?

Yes, it's too bad, but I brought it up because I wanted you to know that he had already been pushed to the limit. I wasn't surprised when he took it out on you. You are always more than fair, and he didn't know that.

I am never in on these threads, you do know that. All I do is stick up for all women on TOL, and my own ideas. My purpose was only to see why the post was reported?

Yes, I know your intentions are always good, Kat. Had I not been a witness, I might have done the same. However, I have to say that since the rape thread fiasco, I have experienced first hand what these fellows are now experiencing...which is probably why I understand their reactions.

I figure the fact that a woman can really listen to their point of view and hear what they're saying, instead of attacking them and prejudging their words, they may come to realize that there actually are women who are not indoctrinated. I happen to agree that many women are indoctrinated and are in full blown denial. And that's why I persevere.

glorydaz

*SJW alert*

What are you, the high inquisitor? I don't have an obligation to consistently 'explain myself'. If someone wants to be rude, don't expect a lap dog response.

That feminism's done messed up your brain :rotfl:

Your shotgun is missing the mark on this one. I realize they've run you into the corner, but Kat is one of the fairest women on this board.

glorydaz

OK.
I wonder if GD doesn't want to answer the question because she knows she will fall into the same category?

You've missed the point....once again. You're trying to make this about me. I'm not the one who is attacking Crucible, so he doesn't need to know what "category" I might fit into.

But, if you really need to know about me....I play rough. I'm a red neck and don't worry about pretending to care when I clearly don't. Stick me in whatever hole you want to....I'm not the one he has to watch out for.

I'm thinking the same about you.

And your point?

What double standard????
He could ignore everything we say.
But he doesn't, now does he?
He keeps right on engaging with his own mockery and insults.
Over and over and over again.

So, where is this mystery double standard?????

I don't have to MAKE it appear.
It's all right here for everyone to see.

Yep, it is. There is one cougar in the tree and the dog pack is drooling and waiting for him to come close.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Your shotgun is missing the mark on this one. I realize they've run you into the corner, but Kat is one of the fairest women on this board.

Well let's look at what she stated:

She outright declares that she's here to defend the women. She has not once made a single admittance that they have acted profusely, even though it is clear as day all through this thread.

The bias here is undeniable. She's claimed herself as a feminist and while she may be fair to you, she has not to me- because you are yet a woman and I am a man.

I've been had the drop on this, that is why I haven't pulled any punches with her.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I do wish y'all got along. There are times I know it is just playful, and there are times I do not know when it is playing around, or anger?

Now I am going to leave this alone. I have more interested in my theology post, which I know is steep, and my fun drinking poll, more-so than these threads on issues I rather avoid.

goodnight

1PeaceMaker

wiki ? There was no mention of a case where a man saved a baby's life, let alone multiple case, as you said babies plural. No biggy, it showed me that it is true for the most part, though not common at all.
From the link;

Male lactation was of some interest to Alexander von Humboldt, who reports in Voyage aux régions équinoxiales du Nouveau Continent of a citizen of the village Arenas (close to Cumana) who allegedly nurtured his son for three months when his wife was ill,[1

There are other sources around the web documenting the lives that have been saved. Search it out if you want. Women can also adoptively breastfeed. It is a universal ability.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

FTR, Kat, what she left out is that Climate Sanity is none other than Voltaire/Dolo ... the person who kept putting up call out threads to myself, Angel, Anna, Cabinetmaker ... basically anyone who dared disagree with him.

The other one ... Crucible, states he is a new user. Feel free to ask Angel about him.

ClimateSanity

FTR, Kat, what she left out is that Climate Sanity is none other than Voltaire/Dolo ... the person who kept putting up call out threads to myself, Angel, Anna, Cabinetmaker ... basically anyone who dared disagree with him.

The other one ... Crucible, states he is a new user. Feel free to ask Angel about him.

Why should she have included that information? What did it have to do with ktoyous issues with crucible? What difference does it make. You keep harping on this over and over. What difference does it make that I or anyone else has been here under other names before other than to try to publicly humiliate them? As I have stated before, that while I acknowledge my bad behavior in the past, I feel no qualms whatsoever about coming back under another name. There is nothing wrong with it at all. You try to push the dishonesty angle. Let's take a closer look at whether that so called dishonesty is a bad thing.

Many people enjoy me posting here.I do no harm to.anyone posting here. The lack of knowledge of people concerning my past accounts does no one any harm. The only people affected are those who cannot tolerate my presence here due to my anti feminist world view. My so called dishonesty doesn't affect TOL management are else I would have been long gone.

The major point here is that you have absolutely nothing with this obsession of yours other than a pathetic attempt at public humiliation which has gone nowhere except in your deranged mind and maybe in some of your hyena packs minds.

bybee

Why should she have included that information? What did it have to do with ktoyous issues with crucible? What difference does it make. You keep harping on this over and over. What difference does it make that I or anyone else has been here under other names before other than to try to publicly humiliate them? As I have stated before, that while I acknowledge my bad behavior in the past, I feel no qualms whatsoever about coming back under another name. There is nothing wrong with it at all. You try to push the dishonesty angle. Let's take a closer look at whether that so called dishonesty is a bad thing.

Many people enjoy me posting here.I do no harm to.anyone posting here. The lack of knowledge of people concerning my past accounts does no one any harm. The only people affected are those who cannot tolerate my presence here due to my anti feminist world view. My so called dishonesty doesn't affect TOL management are else I would have been long gone.

The major point here is that you have absolutely nothing with this obsession of yours other than a pathetic attempt at public humiliation which has gone nowhere except in your deranged mind and maybe in some of your hyena packs minds.

Do you think that the way in which you describe those who have voiced opposition to some of your statements is winning you credibility as a thoughtful poster?

bybee

Those who are not rude nor speaking in a hostile manner are treated with respect.

And yet, I believe, perhaps, in some instances, more is required of us if we are willing to try to defuse tense exchanges?
I admit to, often, meeting fire with fire. Which results in exchanges ..."full of sound and fury signifying nothing...! (Shakespeare)

Status
Not open for further replies.