toldailytopic: The Palestinians vs. the Israelis - war is beginning to brew. Who's si

Lovebug

You blithering idiot.
Jews and Christians alike believe there will be a restoration of Israel, because that is what scripture says.
Even the disciples of Jesus believed it.

And I have never encouraged any Jew to reject Christ, even when the restoration occurs, you filthy liar.

But thanks for giving the link to my post so folks can see the whole story. :up:

Yes, it proves you do not believe there was a new covenant made with the jew first, for you have God going back to the old, to save jews, and by the law of moses.

What a mess you are.

No jew could be saved by through the law of moses, or it's system.
It was a schoolmaster to lead SINNERS TO Christ, who WOULD save, and He did for the jew first, and Jesus was the way, the truth, and the life, not the law, not the old system, and it's temple..that has already been proven to fail.... The law was never a means to salvation...animal sacrifices were never pleasing to Him. Shadows were never pleasing to Him. Jesus is the REALITY, and there is no going backwards, so your whole post shows what you follow...MEN...who teach you to exalt the fleshly, or earthly things, that are never going to be important to God or salvation.

Last edited:

Lovebug

So you believe the temple described in revelation as a metaphorical temple?

Tell us what 'purpose' would another old covenant temple provide, when it has already been proven that it could not 'work' salvation for NO ONE.

It was a shadow of the heavenly, the ONLY one that can. We have the door of it opened by the blood of Jesus Christ, so that now all men can enter boldly by grace. Jesus or God did not have the shadow type as a means to salvation, it was a schoolmaster that led to what would. JESUS.

So, with that fact in mind....and knowing that He has already opened the way to the only temple/that can save...(the heavenly temple), opened through His shed blood and Him ascending to it first, so that others could follow....please explain what purpose another earthly type would be necessary, or shut your mouth. You are a false teacher and you have no idea what you are doing to the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Lovebug

Jews do, but only Christians that have been brainwashed by dispensationalism believe so.

Only scripture that was written by captives in Babylon that pertained to the captives returning from Babylon to Judah.

The scripture was not written to people today.

No, the Disciples believed that the Kingdom was at hand. The Disciples didn't take passages that applied to the captives in Babylon about returning to the Promised Land and apply them to the first century because they already were in the Promised Land.

Every time you tell a Jew that God is going to restore the nation of Israel, you encourage a Jew to reject Christ.

Ezekiel was exiled to Babylon when he was 25 years old. He spent the rest of his life in Babylon, he never returned to Judah. While there he prophesied about not only the destruction of Solomon's temple, but a return of the Jews to Judah and a rebuilt temple.

His prophecies were fulfilled when the Jews returned after 70 years of captivity in Babylon, and Ezra and Nehemiah rebuilt the temple.

Yet, you want to apply Ezekiel's prophecies to Israelis today even though they were fulfilled 2,500+ years ago.

Yes, and thankfully, not everyone is so unlearned in the word of God.

Lovebug

Here is what I am dealing with:

She actually believes that 1948 pertains to Matthew 24:32

All you can do is pray for them...and, give witness of the truth, so that others who are not so gullible, may seek truth from the word of God, to not undo the shed blood of Jesus Christ.

Lovebug

You are a presumptuous,pompous, judgmental, methane-filled gasbag!
You may be the one who has a surprise coming at the gates of Heaven!

See I told you that those who are self dilusional will not tell you the truth, Dena.

..and, they judge those who have enough love to tell you that we are judgemental gas bags. I have news for you, Bybee...Jesus told me to preach the gospel to those who are in unbelief, and that means telling them that they will die in their unbelief..unless they repent and turn to Him, so take your misguidance, and run with it, to the ditch...you cannot correct me for telling a non believer the truth.

No wonder you are so hateful to me...you have no understanding of anything.

Lovebug

I said almost the same thing in my neg rep to that buffoon.

You and those like yourself judge after the flesh, and that is why you mind 'earthly, or carnal things'...as pertaining to the earthly temple, and ETC., there is so mcuh ETC, it would take me a week to put it all on here.

We are in the new covenant now, and there is no more old covenant temple, and there never will be, UNLESS antichrist sets it up. God certainly would not.

So keep praising your antichrist, and their temple. It shows what a fool you are.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes..as IF God wants us to be a respector of persons based on the flesh, when He never was.
Foolish foolish woman.

You again add to scripture ---- "based on the flesh, when He never was".

God is no respecter of persons, and yet He still chose some flesh men over others.

The flesh lineage of Abraham was chosen to produce the promised seed.
Issac was chosen over Ishmael.

The flesh lineage of David was chosen to produce Israel's king.

The flesh lineage of Aaron was chosen to produce the Levitical Priesthood.

etc.

So, "respecter of persons" does not mean that you cannot chose one, according to the flesh, over another.

Once again, your comprehension of scripture fails miserably.

bybee

See I told you that those who are self dilusional will not tell you the truth, Dena.

..and, they judge those who have enough love to tell you that we are judgemental gas bags. I have news for you, Bybee...Jesus told me to preach the gospel to those who are in unbelief, and that means telling them that they will die in their unbelief..unless they repent and turn to Him, so take your misguidance, and run with it, to the ditch...you cannot correct me for telling a non believer the truth.

No wonder you are so hateful to me...you have no understanding of anything.

Whyyyyyyy Lovebug, why so edgy? It is your presumption which is offensive to me.
And, I'm not going anywhere just yet.
Jesus told me there are many pathways to the living God.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tell us what 'purpose' would another old covenant temple provide, when it has already been proven that it could not 'work' salvation for NO ONE.
Tell us what purpose any old covenant temple provided.

Lovebug

Tambora;3277292]Foolish foolish woman.

You again add to scripture ---- "based on the flesh, when He never was".

God is no respecter of persons, and yet He still chose some flesh men over others.

For the schoolmaster work, yes. It was never about salvation, so?

Again the context is referring to salvation.

...or are you so blind that you still believe you can be of the schoolmaster and saved at the same time?

The flesh lineage of Abraham was chosen to produce the promised seed.
Issac was chosen over Ishmael.

Yes, it was never about salvation, *the schoolmaster*, it did lead to salvation, Jesus.

So, stay on topic.

We are talking about how CHRISTIANS who ARE saved should not be judging anything by the schoolmaster, or be bringing it back, with it's temples, etc, that never could save...and, we are talking about why as Christians, we should not be judging by the schoolmaster itself, when the schoolmaster no longer exists...there is NOW one new man, and no more jew nor greek. When you build up the schoolmaster, in the new covenant again, you make yourself a transgressor, once again. It is not the will of God causing you to do this it is antichrist.

The flesh lineage of David was chosen to produce Israel's king.

The flesh lineage of Aaron was chosen to produce the Levitical Priesthood.

etc.

So? What does that have to do with anything?

NOW, we are to see NO MAN after the flesh, for now we have a new covenant, where those former things have passed away.

Your denial of it, shows your ignorance of the work of Jesus on the cross, and what the new covenant is, and you are denying the facts.

So, "respecter of persons" does not mean that you cannot chose one, according to the flesh, over another.

It does now that there is no more schoolmaster, where such things WERE done.

Once again, your comprehension of scripture fails miserably.

You should go off in a corner somewhere and pray...and, leave me alone, until you have enough knowledge to know what you are talking about.

Lovebug

I wanted to further comment on this, point:

Tambora:

Quote:

My answer:

It does now that there is no more schoolmaster, where such things WERE done.

..and, I want to add that they were done, not by anything to do with salvation, or God being a respector of persons based on the flesh...He did it not for the purpose so that one flesh nation, etc would be exalted above another. He did it as a means to fulfill prophecy.

In God's realm, there is no flesh. He is a Spirit; and HIS mind works through a Spiritual law..and, when we are saved we begin the process of putting on HIS mind..having our fleshly or carnal mind renewed day by day to be more conformed to the image of what God is.

God was NEVER a respector of persons even when He chose one nation over another...according to the FLESH. He did it solely for the purpose of prophecy,.

IF God had been a respector of persons based on the flesh, He would NOT command US, to not see any man 'after the flesh'. He would not command us to not exalt the flesh. He would not do those things, and demand more of us, than His own mind would dictate.

..and, I did NOT add anything to the word of God, it is written:

Isa 40:6 The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh [is] grass, and all the goodliness thereof [is] as the flower of the field:

Isa 40:7 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the LORD bloweth upon it: surely the people [is] grass.

Isa 40:8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

It is the Eternal WORD of God that stands forever, and HE alone is exalted above the NATIONS.

It is the Eternal WORD of God that He is a respector of, and, I am speaking of Jesus Himself, the ONE seed, that could exalt us.

Those who exalt the flesh are antichrist workers.

Choose...who you will serve.

Jhn 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.

Jhn 6:64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

You still have time to repent.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
...or are you so blind that you still believe you can be of the schoolmaster and saved at the same time?
OMG, your ignorance keeps growing and growing.

The nation of Israel had the schoolmaster for hundreds and hundreds of years.
Those that wanted to keep the law, the feasts, the sacrifices, etc, did not stop them from being able to receive salvation.

Otherwise, you would have to say that the whole time God instituted the schoolmaster for Israel; did so in order that none in Israel during that time could receive salvation.
What a load of hogwash!

Lovebug

Tambora;3277348]OMG, your ignorance keeps growing and growing.

No, you just cannot read and comprehend.

The nation of Israel had the schoolmaster for hundreds and hundreds of years.
Those that wanted to keep the law, the feasts, the sacrifices, etc, did not stop them from being able to receive salvation.

That does not remove the fact that the law itself was a schoolmaster to lead the UNSAVED TO Christ/faith.

The law of moses itself was given to unsaved Israelites to prove them sinners. Do you know anything?

Otherwise, you would have to say that the whole time God instituted the schoolmaster for Israel; did so in order that none in Israel during that time could receive salvation.
What a load of hogwash!

Yes, you are full of it.

Under the law there was no mercy, no salvation.

Only those who walked by faith, had a hope of salvation TO COME< through the seed, Jesus.

They were not even saved yet.

Having the hope of salvation does not equal salvation, itself, either.

Abraham was saved and made perfect alongside the first person who entered the 'holy place', AFTER Jesus went, and not before.

The 'covenant' wherein Abraham was looking forward to, (the one wherein we now stand, called the new covenant in His shed blood), is where Abraham's salvation was made perfect.

There was never salvation GIVEN under the old covenant..they did look forward to it, by hope, through faith, but did not yet receive it in their lifetimes.

There is a reason for that.

Jesus had to make the way possible/complete.

Go hear Bybee....she will help you learn how there are many paths to salvation.....:carryon: since that is how you all carry on around here.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the LIFE. There was no everlasting life, until He made it possible...through the shed blood of the new covenant...that you and your ilk are so good at denying.

Lovebug

Whyyyyyyy Lovebug, why so edgy? It is your presumption which is offensive to me.
And, I'm not going anywhere just yet.
Jesus told me there are many pathways to the living God.

..and, I would also tell you that YOU have no right to call yourself a Christian, with that statement you made.

Jesus is the ONLY pathway to the Father, or God, or whatever you want to call Him.

No wonder you are so confused, you do not even have milk.

If I were you, I would stop trying to teach anyone anything, until you become a believer.

bybee

..and, I would also tell you that YOU have no right to call yourself a Christian, with that statement you made.

Jesus is the ONLY pathway to the Father, or God, or whatever you want to call Him.

No wonder you are so confused, you do not even have milk.

If I were you, I would stop trying to teach anyone anything, until you become a believer.

I am not trying to teach anyone anything. I am taking issue with your parochialism.
I'm on my pathway and you are on your pathway. To each of us Christ speaks and leads.

Lovebug

I am not trying to teach anyone anything. I am taking issue with your parochialism.
I'm on my pathway and you are on your pathway. To each of us Christ speaks and leads.

and He told you there are many pathways to salvation/God?

LOL...whatever.

Have it yourway, but, let me warn you, your pathway is full of cow manure.

Best you find someone with a big scoop, to help you out.

That scoop, would be the truth.

I would not love you, IF I didnt tell you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Liar...and that is being nice.

"Liar..."-LostBug

vs. post#205:

"exactly. The law and the old prophets were complete by 70 ad.
Here we go again...anyways, if they want to believe it was God, let um...you cannot change their minds anyway. All you can do is speak the truth, and let them call you names."-LostBug

Which side of your face would you like slapped, actress?