ECT Your Own Opinion Is Worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
is that your opinion or is it a quote of the Word of God?
where in the Word of God do you read that "The only truth there is about God is the quoted Word of God"

I said
All one has to do is believe the verses. The only guarantee in the whole bible is the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
is that your opinion or is it a quote of the Word of God?
where in the Word of God do you read that "The only truth there is about God is the quoted Word of God"

I said

noguru

People who tend to not make astute judgements love to seperate the world into 2 distinct categories. One being man's word, the other being God's word. In reality most who do this are only trying to monopoloze the label of "God's word" to put on their opnions, so they can escape the scrtutiny of all other "men's word". It is an obvious strategy, though logically self defeating.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
People who tend to not make astute judgements love to seperate the world into 2 distinct categories. One being man's word, the other being God's word. In reality most who do this are only trying to monopoloze the label of "God's word" to put on their opnions, so they can escape the scrtutiny of all other "men's word". It is an obvious strategy, though logically self defeating.

I said
lol Its obvious you haven't separated your carnal side from your spiritual side. Or the milk understanding from the meat understanding. Mans words= milk understanding-carnally minded.
Gods Words=meat understanding-spiritually minded.
But only those in the meat understand this. Those in the milk haven't learned this yet. I've been on both sides so I know this from experience. But those in the milk haven't had the experience yet. Those in the milk haven't found the Holy Spirit within them yet. Those in the meat who know the Holy Spirit knows the Holy Spirit only quotes verses.

Redeemed-777

They don't have their own opinions, which are worthless!
Mostly, they have the opinions of their churches, which are worthless!

However ...
the Holy Spirit's revelations of what the Scriptures say is NOT worthless!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

They don't have their own opinions, which are worthless!
Mostly, they have the opinions of their churches, which are worthless!

However ...
the Holy Spirit's revelations of what the Scriptures say is NOT worthless!

I said
That very well could be true. That is why theology will not get us into heaven. Theology is spiritual theory, and theory is guessing.
If one wants to go to heaven they better have the Word (verses) of God abiding in them.

John 5:38-42
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
41 "I do not receive honor from men.
42 "But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
(NKJ)

noguru

I said
lol Its obvious you haven't separated your carnal side from your spiritual side. Or the milk understanding from the meat understanding. Mans words= milk understanding-carnally minded.
Gods Words=meat understanding-spiritually minded.
But only those in the meat understand this. Those in the milk haven't learned this yet. I've been on both sides so I know this from experience. But those in the milk haven't had the experience yet. Those in the milk haven't found the Holy Spirit within them yet. Those in the meat who know the Holy Spirit knows the Holy Spirit only quotes verses.

:rolleyes:

Now that response is surprising.

:doh:

I have been on both sides, and you don't have the slightest clue about the Bible or reality. You can label it "meat", "milk" or any other thing that makes you happy. But ultimately the proof is in the pudding.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Now that response is surprising.

:doh:

I have been on both sides, and you don't have the slightest clue about the Bible or reality. You can label it "meat", "milk" or any other thing that makes you happy. But ultimately the proof is in the pudding.

I said
lolol Now we hear from the intellectual. lol You couldn't have been on the meat side or you would have wrote that with the meat understanding. Try again.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky is a little bit on the "NUTTY" side of the street!

I said
I'm on the Christ side of the street. Look your following the same example as the lost Jews.

John 10:17-20
17 "Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.
18 "No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father."
19 Therefore there was a division again among the Jews because of these sayings.
20 And many of them said, "He has a demon and is mad. Why do you listen to Him?"
(NKJ)

noguru

I said
lolol Now we hear from the intellectual. lol You couldn't have been on the meat side or you would have wrote that with the meat understanding. Try again.

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations.

You are a moron, I don't care how old you are. My mother who is suffering from Alzheimer's Compatible has better understanding of the "meat" (an utterly simplistic description used by people unable to really grasp the understanding) than you do.

noguru

I said
I'm on the Christ side of the street. Look your following the same example as the lost Jews.

John 10:17-20
17 "Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.
18 "No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father."
19 Therefore there was a division again among the Jews because of these sayings.
20 And many of them said, "He has a demon and is mad. Why do you listen to Him?"
(NKJ)

You think being stupid is evidence that you are on the "Christ side of the street".

:rotfl:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations.

You are a moron, I don't care how old you are. My mother who is suffering from Alzheimer's Compatible has better understanding of the "meat" (an utterly simplistic description used by people unable to really grasp the understanding) than you do.

I said
lol Well yea for your mother.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You think being stupid is evidence that you are on the "Christ side of the street".

:rotfl:

I said
I think that no one will find the truth without purging their minds of all carnality. But their are so many intellectual idiots that believe they can understand scripture with their intellect. Boy are they wrong.
1 Cor 5:7-8
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
(NKJ)

noguru

I said
I think that no one will find the truth without purging their minds of all carnality. But their are so many intellectual idiots that believe they can understand scripture with their intellect. Boy are they wrong.
1 Cor 5:7-8
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
(NKJ)

What do you use to understand scripture, your big toenail?

I bet you that thing is all cracked and busted as well.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Hey, Squeakster, how about the opinion of missionaries?
Dey worth anything?

I said
Not to me, not without the supporting scriptures. If they follow the rules of believing I will listen to them. But if they don't follow the rules of believing I will not listen.

18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.