Your Own Creation!!

Lon

You understand me very well!!
I don’t say the things you want me to say, so I’d be one of you stupid geniuses!!

I am not one of you people who teaches the same garbage you ALL TEACH!! - It’s that, that you refuse even to look at!! ---- Before you answer this with some more of your rejections and garbage and lies, - I DON’T CARE IF YOU DON’T ACCEPT IT!!!! – IT’S OVER AND THERE’S NOTHING THAT ANY OF ( YOU ) CAN DO ABOUT IT!! -- NONE OF YOU SMART GUYS ((( CARE ))), neither do I!!

Just how stupid can a person who calls himself a Christian (( BE ))!!!!
All of you will SEE. that you do not now SEE!!!

Paul – 042412
Maybe in your mind, everything has to do with Christianity. In my mind, poor English and communication is at the very least, somewhat unrelated (like telling me clearly how to brush my teeth in logical incremental steps).

Maybe we can spend a few minutes arguing about what is spiritual and what isn't. I don't see poor communication as much more than mundane everyday difficulty in getting your point across.

Letsargue

Maybe in your mind, everything has to do with Christianity. In my mind, poor English and communication is at the very least, somewhat unrelated (like telling me clearly how to brush my teeth in logical incremental steps).

Maybe we can spend a few minutes arguing about what is spiritual and what isn't. I don't see poor communication as much more than mundane everyday difficulty in getting your point across.

It is amazing how in your face some fools will tell a lie to get out of understanding the Truth!! – They will actually lie and say you are speaking unclearly to keep from admitting they have been outdone in Truth. – How foolish can a FOOL be!!

Paul – 042612