Your Own Creation!!

Letsargue

The geniuses of that world, are SOO foolish, - though thinking they’re wise, that they have gotten ALL the other FOOLS following them!!
Your carnal minded scientists such as Newton, Einstein, and that total anti-spiritualist, Stephen Hawking, can only speak of the carnal existence of the Creation. – The Heavens and the Earth WERE created in the Spiritual, and NOT the Carnal, YOU IGNORANT FOOLS!!! – Didn’t a single one of you smart scholars hear a single thing God said about the CREATING OF IT?? – The total Creation is SPIRITUAL, and not CARNAL. (( If you were there, you’d KNOW THIS VERY WELL ))!!! – There is SOO much spoken by the SPIRIT, and none of you carnal minded wizards heard a thing the SPIRIT SAID!!!!!! ------- Hebrews 11:3 KJV – “Through FAITH we “understand” that the worlds were framed BY THE WORD OF GOD, so that THINGS WHICH ARE “SEEN” were “not made OF THINGS” WHICH DO APPEAR”. ------//--- What does the TRUTH SAY, GENIUSES!!! ----&---- 2 Peter 3:7 KJV – “The Heavens and the earth, which are now, BY THE SAME “WORD” ARE KEPT IN STORE, RESERVED UNTO FIRE against the DAY OF JUDGMENT AND PERDITION OF UNGODLY MEN / (STUPID FOOLS)”. ------//--- By the Same WHAT!! – THE SAME “WORD OF FAITH” THAT CREATED IT!!! – And what is the Word!! – The Word is FAITH and the EVIDENCE OF THE SEEN “AND” THE UNSEEN. -- SOO geniuses, it’s the Word of Faith that Created all things that are not SEEN BY FOOLS, AND THE SEEN BY THE SAME FOOLS!! - You foolish smart geniuses cannot see what it’s created from!! – IT WAS CREATED FROM THE WORD OF FAITH / JESUS CHRIST, the Spiritual Word which IS GOD / CHRIST!!
Psalms 19:1-3 KJV - THE HEAVENS “( “DECLARE” THE GLORY OF GOD )”; and THE ( FIRMAMENT ) SHEWETH HIS HANDYWORK. 2- Day unto day UTTERETH SPEECH, AND NIGHT UNTO NIGHT SHEWETH KNOWLEDGE. 3- There is “(( NO SPEECH NOR LANGUAGE, WHERE THEIR VOICE IS NOT HEARD ))”. --------//--- Have any of you Truth Haters ever heard of the “TONGUES OF ANGELS”; WELL THERE THEY ARE!! – The Apostle Paul / Michael the Archangel heard and spoke them, and you smarter than Christ only heard your own foolish babblings from your own deceitful hearts!!
God created all things, and all things are Spiritual. - Only the Carnal minded fools, have Satan raised up for his OWN CHILDREN, AND HIS OWN “RECEIVED HIM” WITH ALL THEIR HEARTS!!!
Any of you geniuses, or scholars, -- what is the Truth about your foolish teaching about “Gravity”, “Black Holes”, Life, Knowledge, and GOD? --- You know nothing of any of it, only what you have followed by the love of some faithless, carnal minded super genius of some other greater FOOLS!! – The Heavens shout the answers to all carnal questions, and your ears are shut to them!!

LISTEN!! – When I tell you that the Gospel HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN from your world, I’m saying that the POWER of the Gospel has been taken out. - Not the “Letter of the Word”, but the Spirit of the Word / Jesus Christ / GOD, has withdrawn Himself from your world!!

NOW, WISER THAN GOD, PROVE THAT WRONG WITH YOUR “SCIENCE”, LIKE ALL FOOLS TRY TO DO!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 041812

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
creation

creation

~*~*~

Feel better now? :)

I recommend taking a good zen break or a yogic vacation. That will relieve you of all the mind-cluttering theology and enjoy some primal meditation. Wouldnt it be nice to let it all go? ;)

We agree, that All true Creation from Source is 'spiritual' in origin and nature, but takes on an infinitude of forms as we see thru-out the cosmos. The entirety of the world includes both 'substance' and 'form'.

Namaste,

pj

Lon

The geniuses of that world, are SOO foolish, - though thinking they’re wise, that they have gotten ALL the other FOOLS following them!!
Your carnal minded scientists such as Newton, Einstein, and that total anti-spiritualist, Stephen Hawking, can only speak of the carnal existence of the Creation. – The Heavens and the Earth WERE created in the Spiritual, and NOT the Carnal, YOU IGNORANT FOOLS!!! – Didn’t a single one of you smart scholars hear a single thing God said about the CREATING OF IT?? – The total Creation is SPIRITUAL, and not CARNAL. (( If you were there, you’d KNOW THIS VERY WELL ))!!! – There is SOO much spoken by the SPIRIT, and none of you carnal minded wizards heard a thing the SPIRIT SAID!!!!!! ------- Hebrews 11:3 KJV – “Through FAITH we “understand” that the worlds were framed BY THE WORD OF GOD, so that THINGS WHICH ARE “SEEN” were “not made OF THINGS” WHICH DO APPEAR”. ------//--- What does the TRUTH SAY, GENIUSES!!! ----&---- 2 Peter 3:7 KJV – “The Heavens and the earth, which are now, BY THE SAME “WORD” ARE KEPT IN STORE, RESERVED UNTO FIRE against the DAY OF JUDGMENT AND PERDITION OF UNGODLY MEN / (STUPID FOOLS)”. ------//--- By the Same WHAT!! – THE SAME “WORD OF FAITH” THAT CREATED IT!!! – And what is the Word!! – The Word is FAITH and the EVIDENCE OF THE SEEN “AND” THE UNSEEN. -- SOO geniuses, it’s the Word of Faith that Created all things that are not SEEN BY FOOLS, AND THE SEEN BY THE SAME FOOLS!! - You foolish smart geniuses cannot see what it’s created from!! – IT WAS CREATED FROM THE WORD OF FAITH / JESUS CHRIST, the Spiritual Word which IS GOD / CHRIST!!
Psalms 19:1-3 KJV - THE HEAVENS “( “DECLARE” THE GLORY OF GOD )”; and THE ( FIRMAMENT ) SHEWETH HIS HANDYWORK. 2- Day unto day UTTERETH SPEECH, AND NIGHT UNTO NIGHT SHEWETH KNOWLEDGE. 3- There is “(( NO SPEECH NOR LANGUAGE, WHERE THEIR VOICE IS NOT HEARD ))”. --------//--- Have any of you Truth Haters ever heard of the “TONGUES OF ANGELS”; WELL THERE THEY ARE!! – The Apostle Paul / Michael the Archangel heard and spoke them, and you smarter than Christ only heard your own foolish babblings from your own deceitful hearts!!
I understood you until this point. What do these▲last two sentences▲ have to do with all of the rest above?
God created all things, and all things are Spiritual. - Only the Carnal minded fools, have Satan raised up for his OWN CHILDREN, AND HIS OWN “RECEIVED HIM” WITH ALL THEIR HEARTS!!!
Any of you geniuses, or scholars, -- what is the Truth about your foolish teaching about “Gravity”, “Black Holes”, Life, Knowledge, and GOD? --- You know nothing of any of it, only what you have followed by the love of some faithless, carnal minded super genius of some other greater FOOLS!! – The Heavens shout the answers to all carnal questions, and your ears are shut to them!!
I'm not understanding, is it right or wrong to name the planets in our solar system? Is everything from every scientist bad or something? If there is dirty water but a cleanish baby in it, do we throw out the baby? What about just the rubber duck?

Working on it...
– When I tell you that the Gospel HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN from your world, I’m saying that the POWER of the Gospel has been taken out. - Not the “Letter of the Word”, but the Spirit of the Word / Jesus Christ / GOD, has withdrawn Himself from your world!!

NOW, WISER THAN GOD, PROVE THAT WRONG WITH YOUR “SCIENCE”, LIKE ALL FOOLS TRY TO DO!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 041812
So does this mean you don't have His Spirit either or are you typing from heaven?

I think you are mostly talking to 'scientists' here but I don't know for sure. It is the communication thing again.

keypurr

LISTEN!! – When I tell you that the Gospel HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN from your world, I’m saying that the POWER of the Gospel has been taken out. - Not the “Letter of the Word”, but the Spirit of the Word / Jesus Christ / GOD, has withdrawn Himself from your world!!

Paul – 041812

Your right about God using his spirit to create everything LA. Most folks, including myself, forget that God is Spirit. We have been taught that he is our father and we relate that to a physical father. We may never fully understand how he has done all this for he is keeping the secrets to himself.

I do believe that his spirit is still in this world to give us comfort and power to overcome Satan. If we say we know all about God we are fools friend. I guess that is why most on TOL are still seeking his truths.

I agree with Lon that your posts are hard to understand sometimes, but I am trying to do that. They don't understand me sometimes also friend.

Peace, have a great nite.

OMEGA

LetsArgue ,

We are NOT supposed to Contend and Fight with the World or each other.

We are to FIGHT agains Our own evil Thoughts and Actions and to Purify

our Minds and Resist Satan's influence on US and thus be the Pure Bride

of Christ.

Read these Scriptures....

Joh 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Jas 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

1Pe 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

2Co 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

1Co 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Re 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Letsargue

I understood you until this point. What do these▲last two sentences▲ have to do with all of the rest above?

I'm not understanding, is it right or wrong to name the planets in our solar system? Is everything from every scientist bad or something? If there is dirty water but a cleanish baby in it, do we throw out the baby? What about just the rubber duck?

Working on it...

So does this mean you don't have His Spirit either or are you typing from heaven?

I think you are mostly talking to 'scientists' here but I don't know for sure. It is the communication thing again.

No, it is not the communication thing. – It’s just that none of you care to understand anything that you have never heard. - New things are no harder to understand, if heard, than anything that you have already heard. – Jesus’ doctrine was no harder to understand than the Old Law doctrines. --- DID THEY WANT TO UNDERSTAND!!

The study of the planets is neither right nor wrong if that’s as far as it goes in your study, but to follow that or anything scientific in your Faith in Christ is very foolish. – The same as fishing, - fishing can be scientific and can add to your catch; but to add that to your Faith is very foolish also. To make any other study from any other than God, a part of your doctrine is the love of a fool!!

Scientists = those who also follow the scientist’s doctrine, or the Carnal minded follow the genius carnal minded. They both are in the same place.

Paul – 042312

Letsargue

LetsArgue ,

We are NOT supposed to Contend and Fight with the World or each other.

We are to FIGHT agains Our own evil Thoughts and Actions and to Purify

our Minds and Resist Satan's influence on US and thus be the Pure Bride

of Christ.

Read these Scriptures....

Joh 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Jas 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

1Pe 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

2Co 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

1Co 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Re 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

I don't care who the person is. I only fight what comes out of a fool's heart, that's what I fight because that is who Satan is!!!!

Paul -- 042312

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
create your own pudding

create your own pudding

I don't care who the person is. I only fight what comes out of a fool's heart, that's what I fight because that is who Satan is!!!!

Paul -- 042312

How do you know 'satan' exists, beyond your own assumption of such? ;):):p

Is the proof in the pudding? lol

Flavor preference?

pj

Lon

No, it is not the communication thing. – It’s just that none of you care to understand anything that you have never heard. - New things are no harder to understand, if heard, than anything that you have already heard. – Jesus’ doctrine was no harder to understand than the Old Law doctrines. --- DID THEY WANT TO UNDERSTAND!!
Paul – 042312
Nope, I'm sorry Paul. You are going to have to own this. I've read books with new concepts all the time, even ones about the Bible.
I get them just fine.
You do not communicate well. Quit trying to blame God, or anybody else. You need to learn to become an effective communicator or you are just throwing words out there like a clanging cymbol.

Letsargue

Nope, I'm sorry Paul. You are going to have to own this. I've read books with new concepts all the time, even ones about the Bible.
I get them just fine.
You do not communicate well. Quit trying to blame God, or anybody else. You need to learn to become an effective communicator or you are just throwing words out there like a clanging cymbol.

You understand me very well!!
I don’t say the things you want me to say, so I’d be one of you stupid geniuses!!

I am not one of you people who teaches the same garbage you ALL TEACH!! - It’s that, that you refuse even to look at!! ---- Before you answer this with some more of your rejections and garbage and lies, - I DON’T CARE IF YOU DON’T ACCEPT IT!!!! – IT’S OVER AND THERE’S NOTHING THAT ANY OF ( YOU ) CAN DO ABOUT IT!! -- NONE OF YOU SMART GUYS ((( CARE ))), neither do I!!

Just how stupid can a person who calls himself a Christian (( BE ))!!!!
All of you will SEE. that you do not now SEE!!!

Paul – 042412

Letsargue

Some might consider it intelligent to question things. Ever thought of that?

pj

Which is the bigger Fool!! The Fool, or the one who would seek the knowledge of the Fool!! - ( DON'T ANSWER THAT )!! -- I don't care what your answer is, you done said it!!

Paul -- 042412

Guyver

BANNED
Banned

Paul – 041812

Hmmmn. Let's see. Your name is LetsArgue and you make a big OP. Then, while simultaneously challenging everyone to refute you; you make it so that anyone who does is a "Fool." Using your words.

What's wrong with this picture?

Why would anyone want to talk to you?

Are you partially insane?

Do you really want to argue, or do you prefer to just hear yourself talk?

Letsargue

Hmmmn. Let's see. Your name is LetsArgue and you make a big OP. Then, while simultaneously challenging everyone to refute you; you make it so that anyone who does is a "Fool." Using your words.

What's wrong with this picture?

Why would anyone want to talk to you?

Are you partially insane?

Do you really want to argue, or do you prefer to just hear yourself talk?

OOOKK!!! - ARE YOU REFUTING ME?????

YESSSS!!! - THEY ALL REFUTE ME JUST AS (( YOU ARE DOING NOW ), JUST AS ALL FOOLS ALWAYS DO!!! WITHOUT A SINGLE WORD OF ((( TRUTH ))), JUST GARBAGE FROM YOUR OWN BLOODY HEARTS!!!

YOU STAND (( REFUTED )) BY YOUR OWN FOOLISH MOUTHS!!

Paul -- 042412

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
I was just messin with you with the whole ZZ thing Let's Argue.

Here's my real refutation.

You incorrectly assume that all scientists are God-rejecting fools. Some of the scientists you mentioned believe in God just as much as you do.

Better?

Letsargue

Q!

Q!

I was just messin with you with the whole ZZ thing Let's Argue.

Here's my real refutation.

You incorrectly assume that all scientists are God-rejecting fools. Some of the scientists you mentioned believe in God just as much as you do.

Better?

You cannot show anything of the such by the Scriptures!! - In fact the Scriptures, - or GOD SAID, --- 1 Timothy 6:20 KJV ----//-- NOW what has science and the people who teach the foolishness of Science as doctrine of Christ, have to do with the TRUTH!!! -- THERE IS NO SUCH THING THAT IS JUSTIFIED, - BUT (( CONDEMNED )) -- Hang in there with any scientist you like, but I'll STICK WITH THE SCRIPTURES!! -- They are not science or history!!

Paul -- 042412