Your New NAME:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Do any of you wise know-it-alls know what your “NEW NAME” is? – How could you; you don’t even know what the name of the Lord is! -- You say your name is written in the Lambs Book of Life; – WHAT NAME? -- WHAT IS YOUR NEW NAME? --- HAH! – I’m going to love this! ---- Isaiah 62:2 KJV –

-----Proverbs 1:26-28 KJV - I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27- When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28- Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me”.

Revelation 2:17 KJV – “Will give him a white stone, and in the stone a NEW NAME written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it”. ( Man, not brother; man is lost ).

Ask any of your brothers in your group of religious fellows, - what any of their new names are. None of you know who any of you are. You only know each other as the LOST! - I love it!

Do you all think that when you became a “Christian” / a “NEW CREATURE”; that you DIDN’T also at the same time receive that “white stone” with YOUR NEW NAME ON IT? – NO! – You don’t know that because it’s the TRUTH. - It’s the Truth!
John 8:44 KJV – “Abode not in the truth, because THERE IS NO TRUTH IN HIM”.

The moment one becomes a Christian / a new creature, he receives that white stone / Christ, and upon that stone / Christ is written the new man’s new name. – HHAAHH! -- I LOVE IT! ---- I have the white stone, and you don’t know who I am, and I know you have NO NAME. - You have no face to see God FACE TO FACE, you have no form, you have no eyes or ears to see and hear the truth. - You are void and in the darkness of the deep; you are of the carnal world. – You are what you are, and not what Christ is. You are not like him / Christian because He has a powerful name, and you have none. – HHAAHH, I love-it!

What was your name before you think you became a NEW CREATURE, and what is your name after you became that “NEW” Creature? – HAH! You still have the same name, and that name sure is not written in the Book of Life. Do you think that the old names of the Lost are written in the Book of life? – HAH! -- I love-it! -- Thank God there’s a HELL!

You will stand before the “NAME”, and be judged in the “NAME”, by the “NAME” of the Lord; that you cannot know. ----- 1 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJHV – “The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15- BUT HE THAT IS SPIRITUAL JUDGETH ALL THINGS, yet he himself is judged of no man”. --------- Revelation 20:12 KJV - The books were opened: and another book was opened, WHICH IS THE BOOK OF LIFE: and THE DEAD were judged out of those things which were written in the books, ACCORDING TO THEIR –( WORKS )-“. ----- Matthew 7:22-23 KJV – ------ How’s this working out for YOU?

Paul – 080910

taikoo

Do any of you wise know-it-alls know what your “NEW NAME” is? – How could you; you don’t even know what the name of the Lord is! -- You say your name is written in the Lambs Book of Life; – WHAT NAME? -- WHAT IS YOUR NEW NAME? --- HAH! – I’m going to love this! ---- Isaiah 62:2 KJV –

-----Proverbs 1:26-28 KJV - I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27- When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28- Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me”.

Revelation 2:17 KJV – “Will give him a white stone, and in the stone a NEW NAME written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it”. ( Man, not brother; man is lost ).

Ask any of your brothers in your group of religious fellows, - what any of their new names are. None of you know who any of you are. You only know each other as the LOST! - I love it!

Do you all think that when you became a “Christian” / a “NEW CREATURE”; that you DIDN’T also at the same time receive that “white stone” with YOUR NEW NAME ON IT? – NO! – You don’t know that because it’s the TRUTH. - It’s the Truth!
John 8:44 KJV – “Abode not in the truth, because THERE IS NO TRUTH IN HIM”.

The moment one becomes a Christian / a new creature, he receives that white stone / Christ, and upon that stone / Christ is written the new man’s new name. – HHAAHH! -- I LOVE IT! ---- I have the white stone, and you don’t know who I am, and I know you have NO NAME. - You have no face to see God FACE TO FACE, you have no form, you have no eyes or ears to see and hear the truth. - You are void and in the darkness of the deep; you are of the carnal world. – You are what you are, and not what Christ is. You are not like him / Christian because He has a powerful name, and you have none. – HHAAHH, I love-it!

What was your name before you think you became a NEW CREATURE, and what is your name after you became that “NEW” Creature? – HAH! You still have the same name, and that name sure is not written in the Book of Life. Do you think that the old names of the Lost are written in the Book of life? – HAH! -- I love-it! -- Thank God there’s a HELL!

You will stand before the “NAME”, and be judged in the “NAME”, by the “NAME” of the Lord; that you cannot know. ----- 1 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJHV – “The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15- BUT HE THAT IS SPIRITUAL JUDGETH ALL THINGS, yet he himself is judged of no man”. --------- Revelation 20:12 KJV - The books were opened: and another book was opened, WHICH IS THE BOOK OF LIFE: and THE DEAD were judged out of those things which were written in the books, ACCORDING TO THEIR –( WORKS )-“. ----- Matthew 7:22-23 KJV – ------ How’s this working out for YOU?

Paul – 080910

How "odd" that you would think of calling some one a "Wise know it all". Been studying your mirror lately?

taikoo

Dang! I was trying not to get to rough on him but....your right, both seem to fit!

Get rough on? How could anyone work up enough head of steam to try to match the spray of invective that comes outta that swamp! not that I read it, a glance is more than enough to make me feel dirty seeing it.

Letsargue

If this is him being sensitive, I'd hate to see him upset....by the way, does anyone know what he's so riled about?

And what's that thing he's wearing on his head?

Yeah, Georgia is way better than that, so there!

You ask, "What is that I have on my head"?

I ask, Why do you not have the same thing? -- Maybe it's the lack of knowledge on your part.

Paul -- 082510

Status
Not open for further replies.