Your Condemning Yourself

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol You would be surprised at what all that reveals about others. But it is intentional. Do you know what this verse means?

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)
Shalom!

Yes. It does not apply to using correct English grammar. To spelling words correctly. However, it does apply to spiritual wisdom and understanding, so I may not need to mention it again, unless I do not understand what you are saying. Using the correct words eliminates this as a possible misunderstanding on the part of you the communicator.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom!

Yes. It does not apply to using correct English grammar. To spelling words correctly. However, it does apply to spiritual wisdom and understanding, so I may not need to mention it again, unless I do not understand what you are saying. Using the correct words eliminates this as a possible misunderstanding on the part of you the communicator.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
It applies where ever the Holy Spirit decides to use it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
It applies where ever the Holy Spirit decides to use it.
Shalom.

You are correct. However, we must not make using incorrect spelling or grammar a rule. The Holy Spirit will help you when you come across something that is incorrect, to know how to respond and when. You may not correct someone's grammar, but you can still minister the word of God to them correctly.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are correct. However, we must not make using incorrect spelling or grammar a rule. The Holy Spirit will help you when you come across something that is incorrect, to know how to respond and when. You may not correct someone's grammar, but you can still minister the word of God to them correctly.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
It has worked just fine for me so far. Its not intentional but when it happens I just let it happen to see who picks at it. To see which verses the Holy Spirit is going to give me next.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
It has worked just fine for me so far. Its not intentional but when it happens I just let it happen to see who picks at it. To see which verses the Holy Spirit is going to give me next.
Shalom.

Hi Squeaky. I would say from my perspective that if you make that mistake it is indeed difficult to correct. But you have acknowledged it as a mistake. You may not need to be concerned about people who pick at your mistake. If it is a mistake it is a mistake, something that needs to be correct. Maybe God has used your mistake to help those who make that mistake. I do not know. Maybe being correct will help you to avoid encouraging others in their mistake. Shalom.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Hi Squeaky. I would say from my perspective that if you make that mistake it is indeed difficult to correct. But you have acknowledged it as a mistake. You may not need to be concerned about people who pick at your mistake. If it is a mistake it is a mistake, something that needs to be correct. Maybe God has used your mistake to help those who make that mistake. I do not know. Maybe being correct will help you to avoid encouraging others in their mistake. Shalom.

I said
Its not a mistake to me. Only to you, and a few others. Its a blessing to me.

Rom 14:14
14 I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Its not a mistake to me. Only to you, and a few others. Its a blessing to me.

14 I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
(NKJ)

Shalom.

I believe that you may make the mistake inadvertently. But I encourage you in being correct. If there is something about "your" that you want to communicate, you are welcome to do so here now. It would be good to get this figured out for yourself so that or such that any uncertainty about what is happening or what is meant can be removed. What a word means may determine if you choose to use the word intentionally. If you did not or do not intend to use a word intentionally, especially incorrectly, now or in the future, I encourage you to acknowledge what you mean or admit you are incorrect in your usage. When you use words correctly it helps you and those who listen to you or read what you have written (or typed, communicated here by text).

Shalom.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I believe that you may make the mistake inadvertently. But I encourage you in being correct. If there is something about "your" that you want to communicate, you are welcome to do so here now. It would be good to get this figured out for yourself so that or such that any uncertainty about what is happening or what is meant can be removed. What a word means may determine if you choose to use the word intentionally. If you did not or do not intend to use a word intentionally, especially incorrectly, now or in the future, I encourage you to acknowledge what you mean or admit you are incorrect in your usage. When you use words correctly it helps you and those who listen to you or read what you have written (or typed, communicated here by text).

Shalom.

I said
I don't have a problem with it. But if you think it is a mistake you should be sure you don't do it. It reveals things to me about the person I'm talking to that they wouldn't tell me if I asked them. So like I said it is a blessing to me.

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I don't have a problem with it. But if you think it is a mistake you should be sure you don't do it. It reveals things to me about the person I'm talking to that they wouldn't tell me if I asked them. So like I said it is a blessing to me.

(NKJ)

Shalom.

Thank you for sharing Squeaky.

Shalom.

Jacob.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My welcome or I am welcome (response to Thank you) is what you mean. Shalom. Jacob

come on Jacob, you said "thank you" and he said "your welcome".

When someone thank you, we say your welcome. It is just courtesy.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
come on Jacob, you said "thank you" and he said "your welcome".

When someone thank you, we say your welcome. It is just courtesy.
I know. He said when he makes this mistake he believes people pick at it and I certainly do not want to do that. If he is okay with the answer and does not respond I am okay with it. Shalom meshak. It is nice to hear from you. Shalom. Jacob.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I SAID
If I said "I am welcome" that would have left you out.

Shalom Squeaky.

I meant to say that you were saying that I am welcome, which means you meant you (me) are welcome not your welcome which would be my welcome which of course I welcome you and you are welcome but that is not what you meant. The word your is possessive. It means or is in reference to something I have or own. It could be something about me, or it could be something that is in my possession. But this is about the meaning of the word and aside from the word welcome I do not or would not know what you mean, taking you literally. God bless you in all things. May God's grace be upon your life. Shalom. Jacob.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom Squeaky.

I meant to say that you were saying that I am welcome, which means you meant you (me) are welcome not your welcome which would be my welcome which of course I welcome you and you are welcome but that is not what you meant. The word your is possessive. It means or is in reference to something I have or own. It could be something about me, or it could be something that is in my possession. But this is about the meaning of the word and aside from the word welcome I do not or would not know what you mean, taking you literally. God bless you in all things. May God's grace be upon your life. Shalom. Jacob.

I said
Thanks at least now I know what your complaint is .

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Thanks at least now I know what your complaint is .
Shalom!

You have used the word your correctly here, if what I have said or if in my person I have communicated or you can see or ascertain a complaint. But I would not want to be known for having a complaint or complaining. Shalom. Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom!

You have used the word your correctly here, if what I have said or if in my person I have communicated or you can see or ascertain a complaint. But I would not want to be known for having a complaint or complaining. Shalom. Jacob

I said
lol To late.