Your Condemning Yourself

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Thank you for answering my question.

I said
There are a number of reasons a word can be misspelled. Type-o, but when I do it I leave it most of the time. A humble person will never criticize another for bad spelling. A proud person will. Or one that is just trying to find fault with another. And when they criticize me I get some very good revelations on it. So with them judging me and me judging me I should come out pretty good.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Crucify or crusify? There may be a reason for your picking one spelling over the other.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
There is. I'm not very intellectual.

Jhn 7:15

And the Jews marveled, saying, “How does this Man know letters, having never studied?”

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I've never put much value on spelling. And when the Word is spoken no one can tell if your spelling right or not. I put all my value on quoting scripture.

Shalom. There is likely a correct spelling. This means that if there is more than one spelling there is also an incorrect spelling. Unless of something it can be said there is more than one correct spelling.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom. There is likely a correct spelling. This means that if there is more than one spelling there is also an incorrect spelling. Unless of something it can be said there is more than one correct spelling.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Well to each their own.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well to each their own.

Shalom.

There is always a correct way to do something. This no doubt applies to spelling. How we spell words is important.

When you read a word you may be able to find it in the dictionary. If it is not there, there is either a spelling mistake or it is not a word or both.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

There is always a correct way to do something. This no doubt applies to spelling. How we spell words is important.

When you read a word you may be able to find it in the dictionary. If it is not there, there is either a spelling mistake or it is not a word or both.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Don't get me wrong spelling is important. I was only referring to the occasional misspelled word.