You will own nothing

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Schools run by the government....
In Canada, that was typified by the residential school system rife with abuses and conceived in blatant discrimination, racism and racist hatred.

The Canadian government and the Catholic Church bear equal blame and shame for that horrible experiment in blotting out an ethnic identity.

And before you get too upset about it bear in mind that worse is happening at this very moment to the Uyghurs in China.

Arthur Brain

Schools run by the government... EXACTLY.
So, that's your idea of 'specific' where it comes to what supposedly constitutes "government education" is it? Figures. So, what, every public school indoctrinates children into something that runs akin to an agenda? How are they producing 'idiots' exactly? Do tell.

Arthur Brain

You must be a product of "government education".
A predictably juvenile response unfortunately that didn't address anything. I was educated at both home and school as it happens. Took advanced level qualifications after leaving. Are you incapable of describing as to how public schools 'produce idiots' or was it just a feeble quip on your part?

Right Divider

Body part
A predictably juvenile response unfortunately that didn't address anything.
Oh come on... it was funny.
I was educated at both home and school as it happens.
Good for you.
Took advanced level qualifications after leaving.
And yet you still do not understand how science works.
Are you incapable of describing as to how public schools 'produce idiots' or was it just a feeble quip on your part?
Public schools are much more about socializing children (to the governments liking) than it is about actually educating them.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... schools are much more about socializing children (to the governments liking) than it is about actually educating them.
cut and paste into YouTube search for Michael Knowles' reporting on a fourth grade Minneapolis student describing to her school board how her teacher requested that she and her classmates hide from their parents her teacher's attempts to indoctrinate them in critical race theory

bsV6EHHvR8U

Unless this is working again:

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Oh come on... it was funny.

Good for you.

And yet you still do not understand how science works.

Public schools are much more about socializing children (to the governments liking) than it is about actually educating them.
Yeah, my sides were splitting. Give me 'Father Ted' or 'Blackadder' any day of the week...

Yeah, it was. I even learned how to spell properly...

Sure I do. It doesn't start off with a pre-set conclusion based on fervent religious beliefs for starters.

Evidence for your latter? Else, that's just subjective spouting cos I sure didn't have that in English, science and maths classes...and how is it any different to what a fundamentalist 'teaches' their children in essence? I doubt encouraging critical thinking skills and objectivity informs much of it...

marke

It is only right that people should pay tax. Roads, police, education, hospitals, etc have to be paid for.

Trump seemed to give billionaires huge tax advantages, the Dems try and help the less well off. I think this is more in line with Bible teaching.

Feb 2019 — A new study from academic researchers found that 66.5 percent of all bankruptcies were tied to medical issues in the US. The poor suffer the most.
I grow weary of stupid democrat narratives that no intelligent democrat is stupid enough to believe. Democrats do not tax the rich. And republicans do not give the rich money they took from the poor. Those lies are stupid, even if rubes tend to believe them.

Democrats don't know or don't care that tax and spend policies are heading America towards fiscal bankruptcy. With them it is like "Eat, drink, spend, and be merry, for tomorrow we die."

Arthur Brain

I grow weary of stupid democrat narratives that no intelligent democrat is stupid enough to believe. Democrats do not tax the rich. And republicans do not give the rich money they took from the poor. Those lies are stupid, even if rubes tend to believe them.

Democrats don't know or don't care that tax and spend policies are heading America towards fiscal bankruptcy. With them it is like "Eat, drink, spend, and be merry, for tomorrow we die."
You really are like a bumper sticker.

marke

How do you define "government education" exactly?
Creation is taught by good schools. Government schools in America teach evolution nonsense. God is recognized and honored in good schools. Secular schools do not allow Christian subjects, practices, or beliefs to be taught in schools they control. Patriotism is taught in good schools. Marxism is taught in secular government schools. American history is taught in good schools. Racist perverted CRT crap is taught in secular schools run by the government. Christian morality is taught in good schools. Sexual perversions of all types are taught in secular government schools.

Arthur Brain

Creation is taught by good schools. Government schools in America teach evolution nonsense. God is recognized and honored in good schools. Secular schools do not allow Christian subjects, practices, or beliefs to be taught in schools they control. Patriotism is taught in good schools. Marxism is taught in secular government schools. American history is taught in good schools. Racist perverted CRT crap is taught in secular schools run by the government. Christian morality is taught in good schools. Sexual perversions of all types are taught in secular government schools.
There's no need for any cognitive dissonance with evolution being part of creation anyway so that's pretty much moot. Where you get the idea that "Marxism" is taught in schools is anyone's guess. Just another one of your bizarre diatribes here really.

marke

There's no need for any cognitive dissonance with evolution being part of creation anyway so that's pretty much moot. Where you get the idea that "Marxism" is taught in schools is anyone's guess. Just another one of your bizarre diatribes here really.
I am not saying secularists think they are wrong to mandate secularist lies and nonsense in schools, but they are wrong for opposing God nonetheless.

Arthur Brain

I am not saying secularists think they are wrong to mandate secularist lies and nonsense in schools, but they are wrong for opposing God nonetheless.
Didn't address anything I actually posted but kinda par for the course with these blog posts of yours so ho hum...

Right Divider

Body part
Sure I do. It doesn't start off with a pre-set conclusion based on fervent religious beliefs for starters.
Everyone starts with SOME assumptions.

Atheists start off with different assumptions than I do. You seem to mostly agree with their assumptions.

That you've never been able to discuss the facts is a shame.