ECT You Must Purge

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am, indeed, a Pharisee to your false religion of your imaginary world where your darkened understanding is the pinnacle of God's best. You're God, in your own mind and all others must bow to you or they're Pharisees. Pffft.

I said
ROFLOL Now that takes one big imagination. I think imagination and exaggeration is why you bear false witness to much. You really need to purge your mind before you try to judge another.

Luke 6:41-44
41 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the plank in your own eye?
42 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me remove the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck that is in your brother's eye.
43 "For a good tree does not bear bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit.
44 "For every tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they gather grapes from a bramble bush.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am, indeed, a Pharisee to your false religion of your imaginary world where your darkened understanding is the pinnacle of God's best. You're God, in your own mind and all others must bow to you or they're Pharisees. Pffft.

I said
And indeed you are a hypocrite.

Matt 12:14-15
14 Then the Pharisees went out and plotted against Him, how they might destroy Him.
15 But when Jesus knew it, He withdrew from there. And great multitudes followed Him, and He healed them all.
(NKJ)

Matt 9:34
34 But the Pharisees said, "He casts out demons by the ruler of the demons."
(NKJ)

Matt 9:11-15
11 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to His disciples, "Why does your Teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?"
12 When Jesus heard that, He said to them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.
13 "But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy and not sacrifice.' For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance."
14 Then the disciples of John came to Him, saying, "Why do we and the Pharisees fast often, but Your disciples do not fast?"
15 And Jesus said to them, "Can the friends of the bridegroom mourn as long as the bridegroom is with them? But the days will come when the bridegroom will be taken away from them, and then they will fast.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

I hate your lies just as the Pharisees hated Truth. You do God no service by making His Words into lies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I hate your lies just as the Pharisees hated Truth. You do God no service by making His Words into lies.

I said
You cant see it. You are a Pharisee and you do hate the truth.
Think about it. Neither Jesus nor none of the apostles EVER went after someone else to change their opinion. But many went after them to fight against their message. The very same way you do. You cant quote it, you cant interpret it, and you don't stand on it.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

Why did Jesus chase the moneychangers out of the Temple? Was it because He wanted them to keep selling there? :duh:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why did Jesus chase the moneychangers out of the Temple? Was it because He wanted them to keep selling there? :duh:

I said
Jesus was setting a president. The new testament wasn't in force yet. He new they had the zeal, but not the knowledge.

John 2:13-17
13 Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
14 And He found in the temple those who sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the moneychangers doing business.
15 When He had made a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers' money and overturned the tables.
16 And He said to those who sold doves, "Take these things away! Do not make My Father's house a house of merchandise!"
17 Then His disciples remembered that it was written, "Zeal for Your house has eaten Me up."
(NKJ)

Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

He chased them out because He wanted to change their opinion about the Temple. They thought of it as a place of business. Your premise (that Jesus didn't try to change anyone's opinion) is WRONG. Your theology is all mixed up, simply because you don't understand plain English.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He chased them out because He wanted to change their opinion about the Temple. They thought of it as a place of business. Your premise (that Jesus didn't try to change anyone's opinion) is WRONG. Your theology is all mixed up, simply because you don't understand plain English.

I said
Your an idiot.
common sense tells us that if that were true He would have used a whip on everyone after that instead of mercy.

OCTOBER23

Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity,

and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you.

Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity,

and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you.

Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

I said
I know. But how many in here knows how to be "IN Christ"?

Lon

I said
You cant see it. You are a Pharisee and you do hate the truth.
Think about it. Neither Jesus nor none of the apostles EVER went after someone else to change their opinion.
:doh: Titus 1:11
They must be silenced, because they are disrupting whole households by teaching things they ought not to teach--and that for the sake of dishonest gain.

:noway:

God's Truth

I said

Think about it. Neither Jesus nor none of the apostles EVER went after someone else to change their opinion. But many went after them to fight against their message.

There is just too much you do not know about God's Word. You try to come off as a teacher and you speak against truth and have no idea you are doing it.

You said the Apostles did not try to change anyone's opinion.

Tell me, who is this scripture about, and what was he doing?

Acts 18:28
For he vigorously refuted the Jews in public debate, proving from the Scriptures that Jesus was the Christ.

How about these scriptures?

Acts 19:8-9 Paul entered the synagogue and spoke boldly there for three months, arguing persuasively about the kingdom of God. But some of them became obstinate: they refused to believe and publicly maligned the Way. So Paul left them.

How about this scripture?

2 Corinthians 3:11 Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men. What we are is plain to God, and I hope that it is plain to your conscience.

There are many more.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is just too much you do not know about God's Word. You try to come off as a teacher and you speak against truth and have no idea you are doing it.

You said the Apostles did not try to change anyone's opinion.

Tell me, who is this scripture about, and what was he doing?

Acts 18:28
For he vigorously refuted the Jews in public debate, proving from the Scriptures that Jesus was the Christ.

How about these scriptures?

Acts 19:8-9 Paul entered the synagogue and spoke boldly there for three months, arguing persuasively about the kingdom of God. But some of them became obstinate: they refused to believe and publicly maligned the Way. So Paul left them.

How about this scripture?

2 Corinthians 3:11 Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men. What we are is plain to God, and I hope that it is plain to your conscience.

There are many more.

I said
Your not listening. The apostles was teaching them to purge their minds with the scriptures. Purging is a type of changing their minds but much more. One can change their opinion and still not purge with the scriptures. The apostles were teaching them to purge their minds with the scriptures.

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
:doh: Titus 1:11
They must be silenced, because they are disrupting whole households by teaching things they ought not to teach--and that for the sake of dishonest gain.

:noway:

I said
Your opinion comes from human wisdom. Scripture comes from the Holy Spirit. Human wisdom comes from your fleshly parts. Scripture comes from your spiritual parts.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
(NKJ)

God's Truth

Your not listening.

I read what you said, and now you are trying to pretend you didn't say it. I have shown you with scriptures that you are wrong.

You said, "Think about it. Neither Jesus nor none of the apostles EVER went after someone else to change their opinion. But many went after them to fight against their message."

The apostles was teaching them to purge their minds with the scriptures. Purging is a type of changing their minds but much more. One can change their opinion and still not purge with the scriptures. The apostles were teaching them to purge their minds with the scriptures.

You show your wrong by your contradictions.

You do not even make sense.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I read what you said, and now you are trying to pretend you didn't say it. I have shown you with scriptures that you are wrong.

You said, "Think about it. Neither Jesus nor none of the apostles EVER went after someone else to change their opinion. But many went after them to fight against their message."

You show your wrong by your contradictions.

You do not even make sense.

I' said
If all you have for reference is an English dictionary you will never come to the truth in the Word. Purging is replacing opinions with verses. The apostles were teaching this. Think about it. If someone can change your opinion with carnal logic one way. What is going to prevent them from changing in back with more carnal logic.
But if your belief system is written in verses no one can change that. That is why Paul was telling them. I didn't come to you in human wisdom(carnality) but in demonstration of the Holy Spirit and the power in Him. The Holy Spirit only quotes verses.

(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
purging has to do with changing the foundation of your belief. Not just changing your opinion. To have just an opinion is from the foundation of carnal logic. To change the foundation to the verses is what Paul was teaching. And no logic can change that. With no more than an opinion, the devil can use that against you. But he cant use carnal logic against the Word of God. That is theology. And theology is spiritual theory. And theory is guessing.