You missed the Rapture?

Letsargue

WELL! – It looks like that little preacher was only a FOOL saying that yesterday (May 21, 2011), was the Day of the RAPTURE.! – HHAAA HHAA, - What a fool he is! – You guys are no fools though; are you?. - You’re ~~~“CHRIstIANS” ~~~! - That FOOLISH little false prophet said that yesterday (May 21, 2011), was going to be the Day of the -- “RAPTURE”! – HHHA HAA HHHAAAAAAAA HAAA. –- YOU ALL are still there, HHAAA HHAA. - YOU’RE STILL THERE, - HHAAA HAAA HA! - What a FOOL that poor little BLIND CREATURE is!

2 Corinthians 6:2 KJV – “In the ‘DAY OF SALVATION’ have I succoured thee: behold, NOW is the ‘accepted time’; - “BEHOLD”, -( NOW IS THE DAY OF SALVATNION )-” ----- HHAAA HHAA HA - and you’re still THERE, HHAAA HAA. – You’re the SUPER WIZARDS of a GOD, and you’re still there. - You geniuses weren’t “RAPTURED”. ----- The “DAY OF SALVATION” IS THE DAY OF THE “RAPTURE” AND THAT WAS “YESTERDAY” ALSO.
Today is the day of salvation, - yesterday was the day of salvation, and so was the day before yesterday the day of salvation. – Every day is the ‘DAY OF SALVATION’; the Day to obey the GOSPEL! – BUT YOU’RE STILL THERE! – HHHAAAAAAA HHHHAAAA HHHAAAAAA – Now who is the FOOOOL?

Just because YOU’RE STILL THERE, and were not “RAPTURED”; there was no “RAPTURE”? – You all are saying, “Because you didn’t get “RAPTURED”, there was no ‘RAPTURE”. – WOWW, - What “ARROGANCE”!
Every Christian or justified person who has ever lived was Caught up / Raised Up / “RAPTURED” YESTERDAY, the ‘Day of Salvation’. ---- Haven’t you wise guys heard that the LOST are not “RAPTURED” / Caught Up / Raised Up ‘together’ with the saved?

ALL together, - regardless of what DAY, (NOT YOUR DAY), but the ‘Day of the LORD’ / every DAY! --- Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “HATH RAISED US UP TOGETHER’, and made us sit ‘TOGETHER’ in heavenly places in Christ Jesus”. ----- But you’re still there, and not “RAPTURED”; wise aren’t you?
Prove me wrong, any of you geniuses! / AMR!

Paul – There’s no one like my God – 052211

1PeaceMaker

Laugh if you want, but it as the Day of the Lord for some people. Sure, they didn't get their rapture, but some did die. Maybe one day again a few million will go up in one of those ugly puffs of smoke from WWIII.... A lot of people could be facing God all at once.

As for the rest of you, you have both my sympathies and my congratulations. Congratulations, you have yet another chance to minister to one another and bless the planet with your creativity!

zoo22

WELL! – It looks like that little preacher was only a FOOL saying that yesterday (May 21, 2011), was the Day of the RAPTURE.! – HHAAA HHAA, - What a fool he is! – You guys are no fools though; are you?. - You’re ~~~“CHRIstIANS” ~~~! - That FOOLISH little false prophet said that yesterday (May 21, 2011), was going to be the Day of the -- “RAPTURE”! – HHHA HAA HHHAAAAAAAA HAAA. –- YOU ALL are still there, HHAAA HHAA. - YOU’RE STILL THERE, - HHAAA HAAA HA! - What a FOOL that poor little BLIND CREATURE is!

2 Corinthians 6:2 KJV – “In the ‘DAY OF SALVATION’ have I succoured thee: behold, NOW is the ‘accepted time’; - “BEHOLD”, -( NOW IS THE DAY OF SALVATNION )-” ----- HHAAA HHAA HA - and you’re still THERE, HHAAA HAA. – You’re the SUPER WIZARDS of a GOD, and you’re still there. - You geniuses weren’t “RAPTURED”. ----- The “DAY OF SALVATION” IS THE DAY OF THE “RAPTURE” AND THAT WAS “YESTERDAY” ALSO.
Today is the day of salvation, - yesterday was the day of salvation, and so was the day before yesterday the day of salvation. – Every day is the ‘DAY OF SALVATION’; the Day to obey the GOSPEL! – BUT YOU’RE STILL THERE! – HHHAAAAAAA HHHHAAAA HHHAAAAAA – Now who is the FOOOOL?

Just because YOU’RE STILL THERE, and were not “RAPTURED”; there was no “RAPTURE”? – You all are saying, “Because you didn’t get “RAPTURED”, there was no ‘RAPTURE”. – WOWW, - What “ARROGANCE”!
Every Christian or justified person who has ever lived was Caught up / Raised Up / “RAPTURED” YESTERDAY, the ‘Day of Salvation’. ---- Haven’t you wise guys heard that the LOST are not “RAPTURED” / Caught Up / Raised Up ‘together’ with the saved?

ALL together, - regardless of what DAY, (NOT YOUR DAY), but the ‘Day of the LORD’ / every DAY! --- Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “HATH RAISED US UP TOGETHER’, and made us sit ‘TOGETHER’ in heavenly places in Christ Jesus”. ----- But you’re still there, and not “RAPTURED”; wise aren’t you?
Prove me wrong, any of you geniuses! / AMR!

Paul – There’s no one like my God – 052211

:plain: