YOU CAN HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Letsargue

Your whole cursed World can just go with the Devil, I don’t CARE ANY LONGER!!!!

((((( NIGHT, NIGHT ))))) (((( WAKE UP ))))!!!!!

You can take ((( ALL / ALL ))) my Threads off your “One-sided” Liberal ((( christian ))), phony loving, group of Brown-nosing, Flattery hungry, whatever one might want to call a bunch like that!!! --- (( I INSIST ))!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve put up with that garbage of ( Constant Name Calling and Disrupting ), ALL I’M GOING TO!!!! ------ I’ve been here now about Eight Years, and I don’t know of a single warning has ever been handed out for anything any of these, hundred sided lovers of god, have done!!! – (((( I WAS BANNED BECAUSE SOME OTHER GUY CALLED ME AN “EDIOT”, AND I GOT BANNED FOR THREE DAYS FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can have everything I have here on your phony christian loving (((((( Garbage Dump, You made out of the best Battlefield you had ))))))), ((( THE BACK ALLEY )))!!!! – Keep any ~pennies~ left from MY ((( GOLD LEVEL ))) WORTHLESS GRADE!!!!!!

If my work here is (( SO CURSED BAD )), GET RID OF IT “ALL” / “ALL” “ALL”, AND ((( Save the ( Space ) for the rest of those good guys you have there on your side, and ((( Save money again so those cheep “Blue and Green Members” can continue to be what any fool can see they are )))!!!!!!

Paul – 041513

Quincy

I'd say he comes back. I never liked him until I learned he did decoding/coding work for the military. Then it all became clear.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your whole cursed World can just go with the Devil, I don’t CARE ANY LONGER!!!!

((((( NIGHT, NIGHT ))))) (((( WAKE UP ))))!!!!!

You can take ((( ALL / ALL ))) my Threads off your “One-sided” Liberal ((( christian ))), phony loving, group of Brown-nosing, Flattery hungry, whatever one might want to call a bunch like that!!! --- (( I INSIST ))!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve put up with that garbage of ( Constant Name Calling and Disrupting ), ALL I’M GOING TO!!!! ------ I’ve been here now about Eight Years, and I don’t know of a single warning has ever been handed out for anything any of these, hundred sided lovers of god, have done!!! – (((( I WAS BANNED BECAUSE SOME OTHER GUY CALLED ME AN “EDIOT”, AND I GOT BANNED FOR THREE DAYS FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can have everything I have here on your phony christian loving (((((( Garbage Dump, You made out of the best Battlefield you had ))))))), ((( THE BACK ALLEY )))!!!! – Keep any ~pennies~ left from MY ((( GOLD LEVEL ))) WORTHLESS GRADE!!!!!!

If my work here is (( SO CURSED BAD )), GET RID OF IT “ALL” / “ALL” “ALL”, AND ((( Save the ( Space ) for the rest of those good guys you have there on your side, and ((( Save money again so those cheep “Blue and Green Members” can continue to be what any fool can see they are )))!!!!!!

Paul – 041513
So exits Letsargue to never appear on TOL. We'll see about, Letsargue will watch and read without logging in, probably.

Will I miss Letsargue, probably not.

Do I hope Letsargue finds another forum to letsargue's liking, sure, Letsargue needs a place to ? ? ?

It was so much the "Prove me wrong" thing or or show me, it's the belligerence and what was turning into a bitter mean spirit toward everyone and anything else that was cross grain to Letsargue's bent.

I realize that "The Back Alley" is an open field, and "Letsargue's Hangout" and a poster beware caution to it.

I've reasoned with, cajoled, but I think there are those who cannot be reasoned with to balance absolute truth with civility.

I realize that there is not much that can be done to get Letsargue to temper Letsargue's thoughts and words in Letsargue posts. Maybe some day Letsargue will realize Letsargue can do better, and that some day has come and rendered Letsargue's departure from TOL.

I think resurrected's signature points to part of Letsargue's season of discontent do to not letting go and ...

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Aww. I enjoyed reading letsargue's posts. I seldom responded but I did read most of them.