yet sadly andy stanley seems to prevaricate on issue of homosexuality

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
really..??? your more critical of arminian thought than outright sin and encouragement of leaders for the same??

There are blends of Calvinism and Arminianism. Both described by men and still better to return to the Bible as much as we can. TOL is like an alphabet soup where we all spell different words from the noddles. Its still soup.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
A conclusion forced upon thinking Christians, in view of the fact that none of us can say, at any time, that we are without sin (I Jo 1:7-9. We condemn the sin, but not the sinner. If a homosexual is excluded, in spite of the fact that he confesses Christ as his savior, or is one searching for the truth of Christ, then we must withdraw from the obese if gluttons, the lazy, from those who do not habitually refuse to care for the needy and those in prison, any who continually sass their parents, and on and on.

Sexual sin is different in view of the lascivious nature of all sexual sin..I want no fellowship with anybody who is looking at meat...whether male or female.

I treat them on equal basis in society, but not in fellowship.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Understood. Just as long as you understand that you are making sexual sin "worse" [ for the reason you have stated] than all the others, not the Holy Spirit, per se.

Not so, Paul makes it perfectly clear that sexual sin is not to be named among Christians "all other sins are outside the body but sin involves the body which is the temple of God"