Yes, this is 'graceandpeace'.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 23:4 --- For they bind heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
I have been pointing out your misquotes tons of times. give it up, friend. It is getting old.

NewDay

I am pointing out how you or anyone else inconstant with Jesus' word. I am just telling you are not judge of love and you seem to be indicating I am not loving in this very comment.

It is my business to be obedience to Jesus.

It is funny that I still dont think you are doing any different from the past.

]
So I have to do the same as you just because you say so?

I am sorry, you dont practice what you preach. You are not in line with Jesus. You are using your worldly methods and mentality even though you say you are born again believer.

You see, this is where your immateriality shows. When we are in Christ there is no room for hypocrisy even for new Christians. You cannot discern this simple fact.

I have been supporting you when you are gang attacked and I always befriend people who are being gang attacked because it is not Christian and godly thing to do. It is despicable to do that.

But when you humiliate me the way you do, I will not keep quiet about your hypocritical comments.

You dont even realize you are humiliating me with your assessment of me. It is not fair and it is not Christian manner.

You have not being completely honest about your identity while you were pretending to be someone else. But I did not mention anything about it because I did not want to embarrass you any further because they already suspected it.

So please stop your pretentiousness.
It is not of Jesus and of love.

Do you realise you humiliate me and the others on this board? You see, I didnt realise it either, until the Lord showed me.

I hope He will show you.

NewDay

I have been pointing out your misquotes tons of times. give it up, friend. It is getting old.

You cannot correct anyone, the Holy Spirit is the only one that can do that.

This is why there is division.

Let God have His rightful place and just show love, it will go alot farther than exalting yourself to His place. THIS is what I am learning.....:cool:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have never claimed I am perfect in anything. But I know many criticize my methods, including you. It is non of anyone's business what I do for my Lord and how I do it.

Mat 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

LA

bybee

You cannot correct anyone, the Holy Spirit is the only one that can do that.

This is why there is division.

Let God have His rightful place and just show love, it will go alot farther than exalting yourself to His place. THIS is what I am learning.....:cool:

You can't win with that Turkey! She is like Letsargue, no matter what is said they will top it, even if you agree or try to be nice, they will find fault.
It is that behavior which I find intolerable. Their stance is "I get to teach you and judge you but you cannot possibly have anything to say that is edifying or worthy of consideration.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You can't win with that Turkey! She is like Letsargue, no matter what is said they will top it,

I will and top it because I have Jesus' word with me:)

BTW, turkey? Is that how loving Christian call your enemy? Jesus says to love your enemy, you know?