Worst Fears Realized: Pfizer mRNA Transcribes into DNA

Gary K

Banned
Our DNA is being changed by the "vaccines". This is gene therapy not a vaccine.

A new study is out: Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line.

What it is saying is: lab studies show that mRNA vaccine DOES integrate itself into human cellular DNA. This means that a shot of Pfizer vaccine, taken even once, permanently changes the DNA of affected cells.

It was Not Supposed to Happen​

For over a year, our trusted “health experts and fact checkers” kept telling us the opposite:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Ohhh, that sounds spooky!

If only it were true, because Lord knows most people would stand to benefit hugely from a DNA upgrade.

Gary K

Banned

Abstract​

Preclinical studies of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2, developed by Pfizer and BioNTech, showed reversible hepatic effects in animals that received the BNT162b2 injection. Furthermore, a recent study showed that SARS-CoV-2 RNA can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the genome of human cells. In this study, we investigated the effect of BNT162b2 on the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro. Huh7 cells were exposed to BNT162b2, and quantitative PCR was performed on RNA extracted from the cells. We detected high levels of BNT162b2 in Huh7 cells and changes in gene expression of long interspersed nuclear element-1 (LINE-1), which is an endogenous reverse transcriptase. Immunohistochemistry using antibody binding to LINE-1 open reading frame-1 RNA-binding protein (ORFp1) on Huh7 cells treated with BNT162b2 indicated increased nucleus distribution of LINE-1. PCR on genomic DNA of Huh7 cells exposed to BNT162b2 amplified the DNA sequence unique to BNT162b2. Our results indicate a fast up-take of BNT162b2 into human liver cell line Huh7, leading to changes in LINE-1 expression and distribution. We also show that BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA in as fast as 6 h upon BNT162b2 exposure.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Both messenger RNA (mRNA) and viral vector COVID-19 vaccines work by delivering instructions (genetic material) to our cells to start building protection against the virus that causes COVID-19.

After the body produces an immune response, it discards all the vaccine ingredients just as it would discard any information that cells no longer need. This process is a part of normal body functioning.

The genetic material delivered by mRNA vaccines never enters the nucleus of your cells, which is where your DNA is kept. Viral vector COVID-19 vaccines deliver genetic material to the cell nucleus to allow our cells to build protection against COVID-19. However, the vector virus does not have the machinery needed to integrate its genetic material into our DNA, so it cannot alter our DNA.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
From the discussion:

"At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome."

Alrighty then.

ff, doser and company aren't about to let annoyances like facts and truth damper their vaccine paranoia party, but thanks for pointing that out for others who will see it and reach the same conclusion we have: "Alrighty then."

Gary K

Banned
From the discussion:

"At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome."

Alrighty then.
Just where did you get this supposed quote from? I searched the entire comment section and no such comment is there. And don't tell me I messed it. I did a word search using my browser so I searched everything on that comment page. All 400+ comments.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Just where did you get this supposed quote from? I searched the entire comment section and no such comment is there. And don't tell me I messed it. I did a word search using my browser so I searched everything on that comment page. All 400+ comments.
Take this link and read the middle of the fourth paragraph:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

It's in the DISCUSSION section at YOUR LINK.

YES, YOU MISSED IT.

Instead of reading the research article, you read the comments?

😂

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Major sections of a research study, familiar to anyone with the most basic understanding of how a research study is constructed:
  • Abstract
  • Introduction and Literature Review
  • Method
  • Results
  • Discussion
  • References
Also: appendices, limitations, etc...

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
So you two think the quote is good news for these "vaccines"? Really? It is saying that none of this testing has ever been done before. You're going to inject millions of people around the earth and you haven't even checked if side effects such re-writing our DNA can/will happen? And you trust people who will unleash that on humanity, and not only voluntarily but coerce them to take it. Are you guys completely insane?

That's the way it appears to me.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Why? Because it will be misunderstood, confused, misused, abused, etc. That's what you dilettantes do here on a daily basis.

Gary K

Banned
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Why? Because it will be misunderstood, confused, misused, abused, etc. That's what you dilettantes do here on a daily basis.
So you two think the quote is good news for these "vaccines"? Really? It is saying that none of this testing has ever been done before. You're going to inject millions of people around the earth and you haven't even checked if side effects such re-writing our DNA can/will happen? And you trust people who will unleash that on humanity, and not only voluntarily but coerce them to take it. Are you guys completely insane?

marke

Ohhh, that sounds spooky!

If only it were true, because Lord knows most people would stand to benefit hugely from a DNA upgrade.
My daughter lost a baby because of the vaccine. In her case, I would call that a deleterious effect of the covid jab.

marke

I see quite a few proponents of the deadly vaccine who have only a little knowledge that gives them their unjustified ignorant confidence in the deadly vaccine.

marke

Major sections of a research study, familiar to anyone with the most basic understanding of how a research study is constructed:
  • Abstract
  • Introduction and Literature Review
  • Method
  • Results
  • Discussion
  • References
Also: appendices, limitations, etc...
Leftists who ignorantly support the dangerous vaccines are given a boost in unjust confidence in the vaccine by pharmaceutical companies who refuse to release any of their research data on the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine.