WORLD UPSIDE DOWN - BIBLICAL FLAT EARTH DOCUMENTARY

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Looks like you're ready for another ban.

I've asked this before but you completely avoided it like COVID-19

We can see plainly that the moon is a SPHERE... why do you think that the earth is not?

That's right, your twist the scriptures into a pretzel to force your silly flat earth onto it.

We can see? Is it solid? Can we land on it? How can even ancient civilizations up to and including the present time, we can SEE stars through the moon? Your problem is, you think you know things that you have no clue about.

Right Divider

Body part
We can see? Is it solid? Can we land on it? How can even ancient civilizations up to and including the present time, we can SEE stars through the moon? Your problem is, you think you know things that you have no clue about.

Instead of trying to DEFLECT from the question that I asked, please ANSWER it directly.

We can SEE that the moon is a SPHERE. Are you going to deny this obvious fact?

And no, we cannot see stars through the moon.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Instead of trying to DEFLECT from the question that I asked, please ANSWER it directly.

We can SEE that the moon is a SPHERE. Are you going to deny this obvious fact?

And no, we cannot see stars through the moon.

If the moon is a SOLID sphere that's something to discuss. Yes, we can see that the moon is spherical. That nor any of the planets being round in shape does not make the earth a globe. Admit that nobody knows just like God said to Job - "Hast thou measured the breadth of the earth? Tell me if you knowest." You pretend you know but you're only going off of pseudoscience; pure fantasy. Why waste your time in this thread? Simply move on and rest assured that I know you're wrong.

Job 38 KJV -

hen the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?

9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,

10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,

11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;

13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?

14 It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.

15 And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.

16 Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?

17 Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?

18 Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.

19 Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof,

20 That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?

21 Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great?

22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,

23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?

24 By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the earth?

25 Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder;

26 To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man;

27 To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?

28 Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew?

29 Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it?

30 The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.

31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

34 Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may cover thee?

35 Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go and say unto thee, Here we are?

36 Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to the heart?

37 Who can number the clouds in wisdom? or who can stay the bottles of heaven,

38 When the dust groweth into hardness, and the clods cleave fast together?

39 Wilt thou hunt the prey for the lion? or fill the appetite of the young lions,

40 When they couch in their dens, and abide in the covert to lie in wait?

41 Who provideth for the raven his food? when his young ones cry unto God, they wander for lack of meat.

Right Divider

Body part
If the moon is a SOLID sphere that's something to discuss. Yes, we can see that the moon is spherical. That nor any of the planets being round in shape does not make the earth a globe. Admit that nobody knows just like God said to Job - "Hast thou measured the breadth of the earth? Tell me if you knowest." You pretend you know but you're only going off of pseudoscience; pure fantasy. Why waste your time in this thread? Simply move on and rest assured that I know you're wrong.
Abusing scripture is no answer.

Why do you ASSUME that the moon is not a solid sphere?

The "breadth of the earth" does NOT in any way indicate flatness.

You have problems with facts.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Abusing scripture is no answer.

Why do you ASSUME that the moon is not a solid sphere?

The "breadth of the earth" does NOT in any way indicate flatness.

You have problems with facts.

Your accusations are from your brethren - The Accuser Of The Brethren

Please explain in detail just exactly HOW I am "abusing" scripture. Your false claims are nothing but lame sound bytes, so sad. I pity you RD, God bless you.

Right Divider

Body part
Your accusations are from your brethren - The Accuser Of The Brethren

Please explain in detail just exactly HOW I am "abusing" scripture. Your false claims are nothing but lame sound bytes, so sad. I pity you RD, God bless you.

You are FORCING your meaning UPON the scripture.

You are READING your IDEAS into every scripture that you quote regarding the shape of the earth.

You have chosen to go off the deep end and ignore so many facts that it's just amazing.

I pity you PJ, God bless you and may He rescue you from your chosen confusion.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You are FORCING your meaning UPON the scripture.

You are READING your IDEAS into every scripture that you quote regarding the shape of the earth.

You have chosen to go off the deep end and ignore so many facts that it's just amazing.

I pity you PJ, God bless you and may He rescue you from your chosen confusion.

How am I forcing this? - He hath compassed the waters with bounds until the day and night come to an end . . .

The scripture are plain and clear and the so called "facts" you refer to are all still theories. Face reality, you personally know nothing of the earth and cosmos and the people you go to and TRUST for your information are actually theorizing and speculating. I'm talking about earth and the cosmos, and your "scientific" "facts" all work perfectly in a flat earth and many times simpler and better than the fictitious globe model. As Mr. T says, "I pity the fool"

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How am I forcing this? - He hath compassed the waters with bounds until the day and night come to an end . . .

No idea what Bible you're using, but here's what mine says:

He drew a circular horizon on the face of the waters, At the boundary of light and darkness. - Job 26:10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job26:10&version=NKJV

If the earth is a flat plane, then a circular horizon cannot cover half the earth.

If the earth is a globe, then a circular horizon almost exactly divides the earth into halves.

What do we see?

Half the world in darkness, half the world illuminated by the sun.

Which fits?

The scripture are plain and clear

Yes they are.

Your interpretations of the scripture, however, are lacking.

and the so called "facts" you refer to are all still theories.

It's not a fact that the earth is always half illuminated by the sun, while the other half is in darkness?

Face reality,

Look in a mirror, Patrick.

you personally know nothing of the earth and cosmos

We know plenty about it through experiments and data gathering.

and the people you go to and TRUST for your information are actually theorizing and speculating.

Is the Pythagorean Theorem valid or not?

If you say it's not, then the burden of proof is on you to show that it is not.

If it is, then your position cannot stand, as the Theorem validates the position that the earth is a globe.

I'm talking about earth and the cosmos, and your "scientific" "facts"

Facts are facts. Facts are supported by evidence.

Quit trying to make it sound like facts aren't really facts.

all work perfectly in a flat earth

Except they don't, and saying they do doesn't magically make it so.

I've given you two examples so far in this very post where facts don't match up with your position.

and many times simpler and better than

The globe model matches reality.

The evidence supports the above sentence.

the fictitious globe model.

Question begging doesn't help your case.

As Mr. T says, "I pity the fool"

Says the fool.

Right Divider

Body part

The scripture are plain and clear and the so called "facts" you refer to are all still theories. Face reality, you personally know nothing of the earth and cosmos and the people you go to and TRUST for your information are actually theorizing and speculating. I'm talking about earth and the cosmos, and your "scientific" "facts" all work perfectly in a flat earth and many times simpler and better than the fictitious globe model. As Mr. T says, "I pity the fool"

:rotfl:

JR addressed this properly... no need to me to add anything.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

He drew a circular horizon on the face of the waters, At the boundary of light and darkness. - Job 26:10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job26:10&version=NKJV

If the earth is a flat plane, then a circular horizon cannot cover half the earth.

If the earth is a globe, then a circular horizon almost exactly divides the earth into halves.

What do we see?

Which fits?

Yes they are.

It's not a fact that the earth is always half illuminated by the sun, while the other half is in darkness?

If it is, then your position cannot stand, as the Theorem validates the position that the earth is a globe.

I've given you two examples so far in this very post where facts don't match up with your position.

Says the fool.

I use the KJV son - get a clue

You folks are incredible here, it's like a cult.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

What do we see?

Which fits?

Yes they are.

Says the fool.

Name Calling, jackass.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

What do we see?

Which fits?

Yes they are.

Says the fool.

You can "attempt" to "appear" as though you are a proficient researcher that fares well in formal debates by splicing your posts to "reply" to snippets of my original post, yet anyone with just HALF a brain can clearly see you are deflecting on a grand scale and have no intention of serious discussion, so pathetic and sad. I should just leave you and your clan to rot in ignorance, but I actually care about people and the lies we are presented with as fact.

You are the one BEGGING - Begging for me to stop making valid points and disrupting YOUR one in 7.7 billion view of life, earth and the cosmos. Opinions are like . . . Yeah we all got one and yours stinks to high heaven. You are a joke.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's true - the earth does not move and the earth has never moved. The earth WILL never move in the future until God moves it. The earth does not spin or rotate and the earth is not floating in space nor is the earth MOVING through space. The sun is not a star. The sun and the moon are exactly the same size and they are both small and close to the earth. Everything you think you know and were TAUGHT about space and the cosmos is wrong. The Bible is 100% true and accurate. God bless you as you digest this.

Right Divider

Body part
It's true - the earth does not move and the earth has never moved. The earth WILL never move in the future until God moves it. The earth does not spin or rotate and the earth is not floating in space nor is the earth MOVING through space. The sun is not a star. The sun and the moon are exactly the same size and they are both small and close to the earth. Everything you think you know and were TAUGHT about space and the cosmos is wrong. The Bible is 100% true and accurate. God bless you as you digest this.

The Bible is 100% true and accurate and you are 100% incorrect in your understanding of it with regards to the nature of these motions and shapes.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

And for those of you who are stuck in your ways I'm sorry that your brainwashing was so complete. You think you have the earth and cosmos mapped and all figured out yet you can only rely on tidbits of unproven data. I realize as people grow old and weary they like to feel wise and "comfortable" in their perceived "wisdom" it just feels better that way.

No more time to learn or think because soon death will remove you from your favorite PLANET. Dear God, please allow me to meet the doubters and attackers and evil naysayers and show them the earth you created. Enclosed by the firmament with waters above and your throne above the waters above, dear Lord, and Jesus Christ the Creator sitting at your right hand, Father.

I am perfectly fine if it IS a globe and yet there are so many people who literally HATE and ATTACK anyone that "thinks differently" - I can be happy with a globe if it's true but can YOU be happy if the globe is a lie? The fact is, whoever reads this does not know and cannot prove anything. God bless you as you digest or reject this.