WOOT WOOT DONALD TRUMP IN MOBILE ALABAMA NOW!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am actually worried
that
she won't get the nomination
but
I am also worried
that
trump will run 3rd party
Dude... when are you gonna wake up?? Your swimming upstream. Stop blaming the voters and start looking at the Republican leadership. It's they who seem hell-bent on sending candidates to general elections that CAN'T win.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Sooooo you don't know history, current events, or literature.:chuckle:

I do know current events & the literature (It can't happen here) that you are speaking of, I guess you just don't want me equating quasi facsim to your quasi fascist currently residing in the white house. I know maybe I used just as much hyperbole as you did but hey! it sounded just as absurd as your post did, no?. :chuckle:

Granite

Hall of Fame
I do know current events & the literature (It can't happen here) that you are speaking of, I guess you just don't want me equating quasi facsim to your quasi fascist currently residing in the white house. I know maybe I used just as much hyperbole as you did but hey! it sounded just as absurd as your post did, no?. :chuckle:

"Your" quasi fascist? Uh, Obama's our president whether you like it or not. I'm no fan of POTUS, but Trump represents something far worse and uglier than anything Obama's ever trotted out.

Trump's taken a genie out of the bottle we'll never be rid of, and I think he's going to do actual, serious harm. If the best you've got is "well Obama too blah-blah-blah" then we shouldn't bother to try having a conversation, because that tactic's a waste of time.:smokie:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
"Your" quasi fascist? Uh, Obama's our president whether you like it or not. I'm no fan of POTUS, but Trump represents something far worse and uglier than anything Obama's ever trotted out.

Trump's taken a genie out of the bottle we'll never be rid of, and I think he's going to do actual, serious harm. If the best you've got is "well Obama too blah-blah-blah" then we shouldn't bother to try having a conversation, because that tactic's a waste of time.:smokie:

Obama is a quasi fascist of the first order and has proven through his empirical presidency that if he could go further with it...he would. Trump on the other hand I would agree needs to tone down the rhetoric in some respects but, as it relates to the illegal immigration problem, the economy, foreign trade, outsourcing of jobs to any country other than the U.S., national security & sovereignty I agree with him whole heartedly and hope he keeps driving the points home. There are other candidates I would rather see as the frontrunner, none of which are RINO's like Jeb, Kasich, Graham, Paul..et al. but, Trump is for now the frontrunner and it is for the very reason that progressives on the left & right have lied to the American people for years, pandered to minority sub-groups, special interests, and basically ran this country & its people into the ground with their progressive agenda. Trump is only a symptom of the anger the American people have towards a government that has ignored the will of the people for too long, he is saying all the things that the American people are feeling & doubling down on that. Trump is not Ronald Reagan but, I do find it interesting that the media & the RINO establishment attacked him and accused him of the same sorts of things that you just did above.

I think he's going to do actual, serious harm

• Chicago Daily News: “The trouble with Reagan, of course, is that his positions on the major issues are cunningly phrased nonsense — irrationality conceived and hair-raising in their potential mischief… Here comes Barry Goldwater again, only more so, and at this stage another such debacle could sink the GOP so deep it might never recover.”

see a parallel? http://spectator.org/articles/63436/yes-trump-can-win
(interesting article BTW)

I believe the man is bombastic, egocentric, and says things that are really quite offensive to many but,he is doing something right and his support proves that.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Obama is a quasi fascist of the first order

Nope, not really.

Trump on the other hand I would agree needs to tone down the rhetoric in some respects but, as it relates to the illegal immigration problem, the economy, foreign trade, outsourcing of jobs to any country other than the U.S., national security & sovereignty I agree with him whole heartedly and hope he keeps driving the points home.

I guess thrice-married bloviating narcissists are the new black.

Trump is only a symptom of the anger the American people have towards a government that has ignored the will of the people for too long, he is saying all the things that the American people are feeling & doubling down on that.

Well he sure as hell doesn't speak for me. Bigots and xenophobes have their man, I suppose.

He's a bully. And Americans don't see themselves as an underdog anymore, so, he appeals to our worst.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Nope, not really.

Then you and I have a difference of opinion...what's new.

I guess thrice-married bloviating narcissists are the new black.

:chuckle: Doesn't seem to matter to anybody currently now does it?

Well he sure as hell doesn't speak for me. Bigots and xenophobes have their man, I suppose.

Then vote for Hillary, Biden, or Sanders...seems to be your only choice at this point.

He's a bully. And Americans don't see themselves as an underdog anymore, so, he appeals to our worst.

That is rich...when we have seen real bullies such as Obama, Pelosi, Reed, Boehner, McConnell and the rest of the hee haw gang bully anyone that disagrees with them for the last 7 years...Trump is a cupcake.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The South was never known for its intelligence. :eek:
hehe!

Actually, here in TEXAS, we don't even get upset when folks refer to us as backwoods rednecks.
Being underestimated can be an advantage.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Doesn't seem to matter to anybody currently now does it?

If evangelicals are willing to hold their nose for this guy they're bigger hypocrites than I thought.

Then vote for Hillary, Biden, or Sanders...seems to be your only choice at this point.

Well, no. As it's trending now I probably won't vote for president.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
If evangelicals are willing to hold their nose for this guy they're bigger hypocrites than I thought.

They are not looking for a church pastor Granite, they are looking for someone who will lead, who doesn't need the establishments money to pander to, and that in a nutshell is what has got most progressives on the right & left all up in arms.

Well, no. As it's trending now I probably won't vote for president.

Don't be a quitter...I am sure that the progressive Right or Left will have a more polished liar that you can stomach come election day. :chuckle:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Dude... when are you gonna wake up?? Your swimming upstream. Stop blaming the voters and start looking at the Republican leadership. It's they who seem hell-bent on sending candidates to general elections that CAN'T win.

I will continue to blame people like you
who just whine
and
cannot tell us what we can do
you cannot even tell us what you are going to do
besides whine about the republican party

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Hi Aikido,

I don't know about studies doing IQ distribution. And I don't trust the actual intelligence of those who don't know stats and tests can be problematic in their set up and inaccurate for that reason, among others.
I knew a blind high level mentally retarded young woman who scored lower on her IQ test than she should have simply because she, being institutionalized most of her life, didn't know certain things like what a bar of soap was.

And you may think people in the South are not as smart as you are in general but that would be a kinda retarded way to look at things, don't you think?
I mean how smart is that when you have the writer of "To Kill A Mocking Bird" and the writer of "Gone With The Wind", and the writer of "Breakfast At Tiffany's" all giving you reason to think the South has much more than just the best football players?
I never said I was smarter than anyone. I did say the south does not show up as any mental giant when it comes to IQ scores. Does that mean the great-great grandson of a slave owner knows more than a city-dweller on everything? Of course not.

The biggest predictor of intelligence is based on the wealth and the education level of one's parents. In that respect, I lucked out.

I am stupid at many things, but I am not dumb. I can learn. And my educational studies showed me how to learn.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is truly sad that an exclusive focus on Jesus and a moral Christian life is so disruptive and alarming for Theologyonline.

Shame on you. TOL !

The self-victimization, the anger covering up shame and the immaturity of most folks on this website is truly astonishing to me.

Nevertheless, I will continue to stress the authentic parabolic teachings of Jesus as well as connecting myself and the world to the great moral epic of the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament.

I am lucky to be totally secure in my faith. I don't have to put others down.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I will continue to blame people like you
who just whine
and
cannot tell us what we can do
you cannot even tell us what you are going to do
besides whine about the republican party

The only one whining about the republican frontrunner is you...:chuckle:

Granite

Hall of Fame
They are not looking for a church pastor Granite

Trump resembles a few of those more than you might think.:chuckle:

they are looking for someone who will lead, who doesn't need the establishments money to pander to, and that in a nutshell is what has got most progressives on the right & left all up in arms.

Yes, there's a certain appeal demagogues have. Some things never change.

Don't be a quitter...I am sure that the progressive Right or Left will have a more polished liar that you can stomach come election day.

Voting for president's becoming a more and more obvious farce and waste of time with each election.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
People post, argue and comment.

And Donald Trump keeps gaining ground.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is truly sad that an exclusive focus on Jesus and a moral Christian life is so disruptive and alarming for Theologyonline.

The self-victimization, the anger covering up shame and the immaturity of most folks on this website is truly astonishing to me.

Nevertheless, I will continue to stress the authentic parabolic teachings of Jesus as well as connecting myself and the world to the great moral epic of the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Trump resembles a few of those more than you might think.:chuckle:

Maybe in your eyes...not mine.

Yes, there's a certain appeal demagogues have. Some things never change.

I agree, why do you think that the lying criminal Hillary is still even a candidate?

Voting for president's becoming a more and more obvious farce and waste of time with each election.

I'll remember you said that when you are watching Trump be sworn in...:chuckle:

Seriously though, the current political climate in this country was created by the very people that voted for progressive farce candidates (left & right) since Reagan left office in '88. They have taken us to a place where a Donald Trump would even be considered as a viable president...you can thank the Bushes, the Clintons, and the Obama's for the state of American politics today, they created this monster.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Maybe in your eyes...not mine.

I was simply commenting on the clergy's sterling reputation when it comes to monogamy and eschewing filthy lucre.

Seriously though, the current political climate in this country was created by the very people that voted for progressive farce candidates (left & right) since Reagan left office in '88. They have taken us to a place where a Donald Trump would even be considered as a viable president...you can thank the Bushes, the Clintons, and the Obama's for the state of American politics today, they created this monster.

Well we agree the situation in this country's seriously bent. I think the Clintons and Obama are more of a symptom than a cause of the problem. It seems much older and deeper than them. As for the Bushes, the family is filth, and has been for decades.