Women-God Cannot Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Women- God Cannot Lie
God is not going to go against His Own Word to please women. God said for man not to allow women to teach. God also told women how and where to learn. Where ever God tells someone to learn that is the only place He will teach them. It has to be done Gods Way. Satan deceived women in the beginning and he is still doing it today. God says if you want to learn the truth dont even think beyond what is written.
[2Th 2:3-5
[3] Let no one deceive you by any means; for [that Day will not come] unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
[4] who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
[2Ti 3:5-7
[5] having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
[6] For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts,
[7] always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
[Tit 1:1-3
[1] Paul, a bondservant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect and the acknowledgment of the truth which accords with godliness,
[2] in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began,
[3] but has in due time manifested His word through preaching, which was committed to me according to the commandment of God our Savior;
[Tit 1:15-16
[15] To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled.
[16] They profess to know God, but in works they deny [Him], being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.
[Tit 1:15-16
[15] To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled.
[16] They profess to know God, but in works they deny [Him], being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.
[1Co 14:33-38
[33] For God is not [the author] of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints
. [34] Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but [they are] to be submissive, as the law also says.
[35] And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.
[36] Or did the word of God come [originally] from you? Or [was it] you only that it reached?
[37] If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord.
[38] But if anyone is ignorant, let him be ignorant.
[1Ti 2:10-14
[10] but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works.
[11] Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
[12] And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
[13] For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
[14] And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God cannot lie, He is not going to go against His Word to please women now. The only god that will go against the living God is satan. Now he will pump up the women with pride the same way he done with the very first sin in the bible.

[2Co 11:13-15
[13] For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
[14] And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
[15] Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

[2Th 2:4
[4] who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Bradley D

Yes, women were not to take on leadership roles in the temple/church. However, Deborah was a Judge. The book of Proverbs personify wisdom as a female/woman. In Paul's definition of charity in I cor. 13. Charity is referred to in a female gender, "Seeks not her own." Also Ruth and Esther are seen as heroes.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes, women were not to take on leadership roles in the temple/church. However, Deborah was a Judge. The book of Proverbs personify wisdom as a female/woman. In Paul's definition of charity in I cor. 13. Charity is referred to in a female gender, "Seeks not her own." Also Ruth and Esther are seen as heroes.

I said
Them are all old testament. Maybe that is why God changed it in the new testament.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

[Heb 8:13
[13] In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky's struggling with the fact that the female mods here keep banning him.

I said
ROFLOL Struggling???? You can be so funny some times. When I get banned I find great joy in that. That is proof that their reading my threads. And getting convicted. And it gives me a little vacation from the computer.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I said
ROFLOL Struggling???? You can be so funny some times. When I get banned I find great joy in that. That is proof that their reading my threads. And getting convicted. And it gives me a little vacation from the computer.
Have you ever considered that you're not getting banned because the mods don't like you, but because you're breaking the rules of the forum?

:think:

Every once in a while it's true that the problem is other people. But that's not very often. Look around you very carefully. If everyone else is an idiot, the truth is that the problem is probably you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Have you ever considered that you're not getting banned because the mods don't like you, but because you're breaking the rules of the forum?

:think:

Every once in a while it's true that the problem is other people. But that's not very often. Look around you very carefully. If everyone else is an idiot, the truth is that the problem is probably you.

I said
Well if I wasnt a problem to others how can I call myself a Christian.

[Jas 3:2
[2] For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same [is] a perfect man, [and] able also to bridle the whole body.

[Mat 10:33-38
[33] "But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
[34] "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.
[35] "For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law';
[36] "and 'a man's enemies will be those of his [own] household.'
[37] "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
[38] "And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.

Bradley D

I said
Them are all old testament. Maybe that is why God changed it in the new testament.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

[Heb 8:13
[13] In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

"Maybe" is not good theology. Also I Corinthians 13 is not OT. Women are mentioned in the NT as helping the Lord Jesus and the early Church.

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (Gal. 3:28). Once we depart here we will all be spiritual bodies. "... They are buried as natural human bodies, but they will be raised as spiritual bodies.
For just as there are natural bodies, there are also spiritual bodies. ..." (I Cor. 15:44).

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"Maybe" is not good theology. Also I Corinthians 13 is not OT. Women are mentioned in the NT as helping the Lord Jesus and the early Church.

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (Gal. 3:28). Once we depart here we will all be spiritual bodies. "... They are buried as natural human bodies, but they will be raised as spiritual bodies.
For just as there are natural bodies, there are also spiritual bodies. ..." (I Cor. 15:44).

I said
Lots of women helped Jesus, women are much better at some things in the church than men are. Just not teaching the Word.

[1Co 11:3
[3] But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman [is] man, and the head of Christ [is] God.

To many of you are forgetting a very important thing. These are not my words these are Gods Words. God says He doesnt permit a woman to teach.

[1Ti 2:10-14
[10] but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works.
[11] Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
[12] And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
[13] For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
[14] And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.

Status
Not open for further replies.