Woman in Germany dragged into Subway by crowd of Muslims and brutally raped.

Granite

Hall of Fame
:rolleyes: Granite....Take a hike...You trot that out whenever you get the opportunity thinking it's going to silence your opposition. I'm not impressed.

If you don't want to be compared to the murderous thugs; then don't do their work for them....And yes, you self-righteous dink, advocating for the destruction of the evidence of ANY atrocity is DOING THEIR WORK FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't trying to "impress" a pig like you. I would never bother.

I'm putting you on ignore. Used to be interesting. Now you're just a grunting slab of meat.

I'm gonna go wash my hands literally and of this thread. Disgusting display here.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I wasn't trying to "impress" a fat, oily pig like you. I would never bother.

I'm putting you on ignore. Used to be interesting. Now you're just a grunting slab of meat.

Oh NOZ!!!! I'm on ignore! :allsmile:

ohnoz.gif~c200

Whiny little coward. :yawn:

I'm gonna go wash my hands .....

Might be a good idea with the amount of time you spend with your fingers up your nose.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Further advice for German women:

Buy guns. Do not hesitate to use them when necessary and legally permitted. Do not shoot once, or twice. Empty the clip if it is safe to do so (safe, that is, for everyone except for the assailant).

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Further advice for German women:

Buy guns. Do not hesitate to use them when necessary and legally permitted. Do not shoot once, or twice. Empty the clip if it is safe to do so (safe, that is, for everyone except for the assailant).

Well....That's kind of, part of the problem, I think. Germany citizens can buy handguns if they get the proper paperwork done, but I don't think anyone (except for state minions) is/are allowed to carry. :think:

If I'm wrong about that someone please correct me. :plain:

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Naz you don't stand up for what is right, you stand up for what is American, regardless of whether it's right or wrong. Prove me wrong by joining the BDS movement against Israel. You won't, because that would mean you standing up for what's right with regard to the Palestinians.

What's right with the Palestinians is to pursue peace, not terrorism, like walking into someone's house in broad daylight and knifing a mother of 6 children to death in front of her daughter. This isn't pursuing peace. The BDS movement supports this kind of atrocity and doesn't in any way support what is right for Palestinians. The BDS movement is yet another anti-semitic hate orgy, thinly disguised as a political movement.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Well....That's kind of, part of the problem, I think. Germany citizens can buy handguns if they get the proper paperwork done, but I don't think anyone (except for state minions) is/are allowed to carry. :think:

And according to social liberals, this apparently makes people safer. :rolleyes:

This Charming Manc

I know dreadful it means that only 662 Germans were murder last year rather than the 12,000+ Americans.

Adjust that its 2400 for equivalent populations.

and before you go there its rape rate is 1/3 of the US also.

The facts don't give us an answer to this problem in Germany but widespread gun ownership is a much worse problem, with much more dreadful consequences.

If I'm wrong about that someone please correct me. :plain:

Nazaroo

What's the difference between the news and a snuff film?

I'm going to go out on a limb here,
and guess you're spending about 400 times as much monthly
on your personal snuff films as you do on your cable news services.

jelly_beans_by_lovesong4no1.jpg

Its kinda like guessing the number of jelly beans in the jar:
I have no real expert experience diagnosing probable rapists,
but your insane attacks on everyone in this thread,
especially women
who voice an opinion is so misogynistic, and hysterical,
that I have to suspect this film has really hit home on a personal subject,
like the fact you're glad no video was made of your own early behaviour,
and no apparent conviction.

4221396001_4364290940001_danny-ward-THM.jpg

Krsto

What's right with the Palestinians is to pursue peace, not terrorism, like walking into someone's house in broad daylight and knifing a mother of 6 children to death in front of her daughter. This isn't pursuing peace. The BDS movement supports this kind of atrocity and doesn't in any way support what is right for Palestinians. The BDS movement is yet another anti-semitic hate orgy, thinly disguised as a political movement.

I disagree my good man. There is nothing anti-Semitic in wanting Israel to end their apartheid government and do the right thing. I haven't witnessed any hate orgy within the BDS movement, only concern for the people that are oppressed by the zionists in charge. If the Jews wanted peace (they don't, they want someone else's real estate) they would either give the Occupied Territories back to the Arabs they stole it from (Two State Solution) or integrate them into their society, giving them full rights as equals (One State Solution). Look, considerable international pressure was directed at S. Africa to end their apartheid government and it happened, without anyone being labeled anti-white, though plenty of blacks had reason to feel hatred. I think the same could happen with Israel if the US and GB would just get on board.