Woman constantly convulsing after taking vaccine

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Oh stop it. It isn't cowardly fear, peeing in my pants and all that trash you make up.
It's caution. It's being a Responsible Adult.

There is nothing responsible in any of what has been done to stop the spread of this virus.

And- yes, people have been held personally liable for the spread of diseases.

See the references in this paper, for example:

Also the references here:

As expected, you cite two cases in the CURRENT pandemic, rather than PRIOR to the current pandemic. My point stands, no one has ever been held individually accountable. Not until Covid-19.

Most important: Irrespective of whether you are legally liable- you have a moral responsibility to other people, not just to yourself.

I nor anyone else has ever been "morally obligated" to give up my rights because of some disease. Such is antithesis to what it means to have a moral obligation.

Your Paul Revere rhyme is cute- but immoral.

Woe to those who call good evil, and evil good.

You won't rob or murder your neighbor- but you have no problem with infecting him with a deadly disease! Why?

Straw man.

Read it again, all the way through, slowly. Process what it says.

You should avoid infecting others, not because you are forced to- but because it is the right thing to do, the moral thing to do- it ought to be the 'Christian' thing to do as well.

Why has it become the manly, masculine, macho thing to ignore common sense? To endanger others? Paul Revere felt community responsibility- but you don't!

Supra.

chair

As expected, you cite two cases in the CURRENT pandemic, rather than PRIOR to the current pandemic. My point stands, no one has ever been held individually accountable. Not until Covid-19.

I nor anyone else has ever been "morally obligated" to give up my rights because of some disease. Such is antithesis to what it means to have a moral obligation.

As expected, you didn't look at any of the references in the articles I posted. But I leave that alone for now.

Let me ask you the following. You raised the term "moral obligation".
  1. What is a moral obligation? i.e. what does that term mean?
  2. Please bring a few examples of moral obligations

expos4ever

Freedom needs to come together with Responsibility...........You should avoid infecting others, not because you are forced to- but because it is the right thing to do, the moral thing to do- it ought to be the 'Christian' thing to do as well.
You are aware you are addressing the "Don't Tread on Me" crowd, right?

Hilltrot

I do not want to "smash freedom everywhere"- that's an exaggeration, a lie; typical of the identity politics that has run rampant in the US.

What you, my freedom loving friend, haven't taken into account is how that 18 year old's decision to not get vaccinated, or even run to catch the disease, will affect everybody around them. How will Mr. Free Eighteen feel when he has infected his father, or grandfather, or passed it on to his buddies who proceed to infect their vulnerable friends or relatives? This is not first degree murder- more like negligent homicide. Freedom needs to come together with Responsibility.
Does the vaccine work or not? Is it safe or not?

The 18-year-old not being vaccinated will not infect those who choose to be vaccinated.

Your argument is illogical.

chair

Really, All your degrees, titles, fake patents, etc. and you can't answer or understand the simplest argument?

I guess I'm just as stupid. I've been wasting my time with Scarecrow.
Fine. I'll spoon feed you:

In an ideal world, where everybody can choose to immediately get vaccinated or not, and the vaccine was 100% effective, your argument may make sense. But the world isn't ideal, so your argument is a complete failure.

What book are you reading these days, wise man?

Hilltrot

In an ideal world, where everybody can choose to immediately get vaccinated or not, and the vaccine was 100% effective, your argument may make sense. But the world isn't ideal, so your argument is a complete failure.

What book are you reading these days, wise man?
LOL.

So, what evidence do you have that people who have had the vaccine have died from covid?

Or do you like making stuff up to trample the rights of others?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
What?! These are RNA vaccines. Nothing to do with spores.
What is in vaccines is never on the label. You can kill spores, bacteria or fungi, but they revive when water is put on them. You could also inject someone with viruses and feed corporeal spores in the human body. Vaccines are nothing but a carrier of disease.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

No vaccine is ever 100% effective. Do you propose that we should extend the lockdown forever?

If not can you explain why you don't care about the lives you would put at risk by not extending the lockdown forever?

chair

No vaccine is ever 100% effective. Do you propose that we should extend the lockdown forever?

If not can you explain why you don't care about the lives you would put at risk by not extending the lockdown forever?

No, I don't propose having lockdowns forever. Lockdowns have a heavy cost, both economically and in terms of lives lost in other ways. We, as societies, live with infectious diseases, up to a point.

Nobody is suggesting lockdowns forever.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
We, as societies, live with infectious diseases, up to a point.
The problem we're having with THIS infectious disease is trusting the people who are supposed to determine the "point", the point at which we sacrifice our civil liberties for "the greater good", the point at which somebody somewhere determines what path is the best path. After all of the malfeasance of the corrupt WHO at the beginning of this, after all of the politicization of this by the left back in January, February and March, people of all political stripes no longer trust those in authority.