Woman constantly convulsing after taking vaccine

Gary K

Banned
A lot of people may have already seen this but I thought it is worth posting as the vaccination has made her life a living hell. This is the second woman who has been affected this way.

This gives me an almost irresistible urge to go get vaccinated as I think this is such a wonderful side effect.

chair

If you have Parkinson's Disease, I suggest you don't let somebody take a video of you and push some crazy theory with it.

chair

It is likely, but vaccines can be dangerous in other ways. Think fungal and bacterial spores.
? Why those? I suppose there is an infection risk with any needle jab- but that is not vaccine specific. I doubt it is very common either- if you know differently, please provide a link.

eider

A lot of people may have already seen this but I thought it is worth posting as the vaccination has made her life a living hell. This is the second woman who has been affected this way.

This gives me an almost irresistible urge to go get vaccinated as I think this is such a wonderful side effect.

So you were fooled, anyway!

That woman is not in any kind of a convulsion. She might possibly be in hysteria but that is no uncontrolled convulsion.

I've forgotten more about convulsions and hysteria than you will ever know, so read and learn....

Watch the video. She can stand, take paces, and on two occasions she is able to reach out and take hold of hand rails without any difficulty.

You're such a sucker for lies.

chair

Nobody is pretending that there aren't serious reactions to the vaccine. There are!
But they are very rare. So waving the few cases around like it's the Ultimate Proof is rather silly.

Hilltrot

Nobody is pretending that there aren't serious reactions to the vaccine. There are!
But they are very rare. So waving the few cases around like it's the Ultimate Proof is rather silly.
I’m not saying that there is not a healthy 18 -year-old somewhere who might die from the CCP virus. Although, I don’t believe there is a single case of that happening. I’m just saying that that healthy 18-year-old might want to think twice before getting the shot.

chair

I’m not saying that there is not a healthy 18 -year-old somewhere who might die from the CCP virus. Although, I don’t believe there is a single case of that happening. I’m just saying that that healthy 18-year-old might want to think twice before getting the shot.
There are numbers:

In most countries, older people are being vaccinated first.

Hilltrot

There are numbers:

In most countries, older people are being vaccinated first.
All the deaths are grouped together. So, one might have 20 deaths among 18-year olds but there is nothing said about underlying causes. Once again the deaths are deaths "involving" the CCP virus. The primary cause of death is pneumonia. Notice that those deaths are greater than flu and covid

Notice that for those 18-years and younger, one is more likely to directly be killed by the flu than by the CCP virus. However, there is no big push for young people to get the flu vaccine despite being more available and better tested and the flu being more deadly according to the statistics you, yourself cited.

Now I know that you want to smash freedom everywhere, but I believe that each person should make the decision regarding their own health, themselves. If I were 18, I would likely attempt to get the disease ASAP so that I could have an immunity to it before I grew older. The CCP vaccines are not a permanent fix. People who take it will have to take it every year for the rest of their lives. And since, according to the data you cited, the flu is more deadly than the CCP virus for young healthy people, they might want to simply take their chance with the virus - and that should be their decision.

Last edited:

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
? Why those? I suppose there is an infection risk with any needle jab- but that is not vaccine specific. I doubt it is very common either- if you know differently, please provide a link.
What do you think is in the vaccine? Mutated spores, perhaps.

chair

All the deaths are grouped together. So, one might have 20 deaths among 18-year olds but there is nothing said about underlying causes. Once again the deaths are deaths "involving" the CCP virus. The primary cause of death is pneumonia. Notice that those deaths are greater than flu and covid

Notice that for those 18-years and younger, one is more likely to directly be killed by the flu than by the CCP virus. However, there is no big push for young people to get the flu vaccine despite being more available and better tested and the flu being more deadly according to the statistics you, yourself cited.

Now I know that you want to smash freedom everywhere, but I believe that each person should make the decision regarding their own health, themselves. If I were 18, I would likely attempt to get the disease ASAP so that I could have an immunity to it before I grew older. The CCP vaccines are not a permanent fix. People who take it will have to take it every year for the rest of their lives. And since, according to the data you cited, the flu is more deadly than the CCP virus for young healthy people, they might want to simply take their chance with the virus - and that should be their decision.
I do not want to "smash freedom everywhere"- that's an exaggeration, a lie; typical of the identity politics that has run rampant in the US.

What you, my freedom loving friend, haven't taken into account is how that 18 year old's decision to not get vaccinated, or even run to catch the disease, will affect everybody around them. How will Mr. Free Eighteen feel when he has infected his father, or grandfather, or passed it on to his buddies who proceed to infect their vulnerable friends or relatives? This is not first degree murder- more like negligent homicide. Freedom needs to come together with Responsibility.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I do not want to "smash freedom everywhere"- that's an exaggeration, a lie; typical of the identity politics that has run rampant in the US.

What you, my freedom loving friend, haven't taken into account is how that 18 year old's decision to not get vaccinated, or even run to catch the disease, will affect everybody around them. How will Mr. Free Eighteen feel when he has infected his father, or grandfather, or passed it on to his buddies who proceed to infect their vulnerable friends or relatives?

Probably the same as everyone else always had during a bad flu season.

This is not first degree murder- more like negligent homicide. Freedom needs to come together with Responsibility.

No. It's neither.

No one has ever in modern medical history been held individually accountable for the spread of the flu, the cold, or any other common sickness. It is fearmongering to say that one should be held accountable for something that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE has control over, when at best the spread of which can only be slowed.

SO STOP IT. If you want to be afraid, peeing your pants under while hiding under the bed, cowering in fear, you have every right to do so. What you DO NOT have the right to do is force everyone else to cower with you, or to infringe upon my rights as a human being, including to deface me, control me, or detain me, for simply going about my life like a normal, sane person.

There is risk in just living. Any number of things can happen in life, such as inadvertently catching an illness from your neighbor. But when have you ever held your neighbor responsible for catching that illness? The answer is NEVER. You have never held anyone responsible for your catching of an illness. It's simply a fact of life that people get sick with absolutely NO ONE to blame for it.

If you perish from this disease, there is no one to hold accountable. This is how it’s always been, and it’s how it should always be.

We are Paul Revere
My neighbor has the right to choose to be afraid.

If he is afraid that I unknowingly carry an illness, he has the right to be afraid of me. He has the right to stay away from me. But he does not have the right to control me, detain me, or deface me.

If he comes near me and I am ill, he may catch my illness. If he fears my illness he can stay away.

I will come to him if he needs me, even if he’s sick.

When we are well, I’ll eat with him in a restaurant, sit next to him in a theatre or wait in line with him at the grocery store. I’ll never force him to do anything against his will and I expect the same respect from him.

I accept the inherent risk of death in life. If I should inadvertently catch an illness from him, I will not hold him responsible. Even if I perish. This is how it’s always been, and it’s how it should always be.

If I am knowingly ill, I pledge to respect my neighbors and contain my illness as best I can while still providing for myself and my family. I cannot guarantee that I will not spread a pathogen, but I will be considerate.

I promise to never rob, murder, envy, vandalize or bear false witness against my neighbor.

So Chair:

You have permission to go back to normal. No more masks, no more distance. Never grumble, never fear, for we are Paul Revere.

chair

Probably the same as everyone else always had during a bad flu season.

No. It's neither.

No one has ever in modern medical history been held individually accountable for the spread of the flu, the cold, or any other common sickness. It is fearmongering to say that one should be held accountable for something that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE has control over, when at best the spread of which can only be slowed.

SO STOP IT. If you want to be afraid, peeing your pants under while hiding under the bed, cowering in fear, you have every right to do so. What you DO NOT have the right to do is force everyone else to cower with you, or to infringe upon my rights as a human being, including to deface me, control me, or detain me, for simply going about my life like a normal, sane person.

There is risk in just living. Any number of things can happen in life, such as inadvertently catching an illness from your neighbor. But when have you ever held your neighbor responsible for catching that illness? The answer is NEVER. You have never held anyone responsible for your catching of an illness. It's simply a fact of life that people get sick with absolutely NO ONE to blame for it.

If you perish from this disease, there is no one to hold accountable. This is how it’s always been, and it’s how it should always be.

We are Paul Revere
My neighbor has the right to choose to be afraid.

If he is afraid that I unknowingly carry an illness, he has the right to be afraid of me. He has the right to stay away from me. But he does not have the right to control me, detain me, or deface me.

If he comes near me and I am ill, he may catch my illness. If he fears my illness he can stay away.

I will come to him if he needs me, even if he’s sick.

When we are well, I’ll eat with him in a restaurant, sit next to him in a theatre or wait in line with him at the grocery store. I’ll never force him to do anything against his will and I expect the same respect from him.

I accept the inherent risk of death in life. If I should inadvertently catch an illness from him, I will not hold him responsible. Even if I perish. This is how it’s always been, and it’s how it should always be.

If I am knowingly ill, I pledge to respect my neighbors and contain my illness as best I can while still providing for myself and my family. I cannot guarantee that I will not spread a pathogen, but I will be considerate.

I promise to never rob, murder, envy, vandalize or bear false witness against my neighbor.

So Chair:

You have permission to go back to normal. No more masks, no more distance. Never grumble, never fear, for we are Paul Revere.
Oh stop it. It isn't cowardly fear, peeing in my pants and all that trash you make up.
It's caution. It's being a Responsible Adult.

And- yes, people have been held personally liable for the spread of diseases.

See the references in this paper, for example:

Also the references here:

Most important: Irrespective of whether you are legally liable- you have a moral responsibility to other people, not just to yourself.

Your Paul Revere rhyme is cute- but immoral. You won't rob or murder your neighbor- but you have no problem with infecting him with a deadly disease! Why? You should avoid infecting others, not because you are forced to- but because it is the right thing to do, the moral thing to do- it ought to be the 'Christian' thing to do as well.

Why has it become the manly, masculine, macho thing to ignore common sense? To endanger others? Paul Revere felt community responsibility- but you don't!