ECT Wine Satan weapon of choice, and your favorite.

feneluscliff

Satan gathered the fallen angels together to devise some way of doing the most possible evil to the human family.*One proposition after another was made, till finally Satan himself thought of a plan.*He would take the fruit of the vine, also wheat, and other things given by God as food, and would convert them into poisons, which would ruin man’s physical, mental, and moral powers, and so overcome the senses that Satan should have full control.*Under the influence of liquor, men would be led to commit crimes of all kinds.Through perverted appetite the world would be made corrupt.*By leading men to drink alcohol, Satan would cause them to descend lower and lower in the*scale.136*CCh 101.5

Satan is taking the world captive through the use of liquor and tobacco, tea and coffee.*The God-given mind, which should be kept clear, is perverted by the use of narcotics.*The brain is no longer able to distinguish correctly.*The enemy has control.*Man has sold his reason for that which makes him mad.*He has no sense of what is right.

Our savior has said, “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:10 KJV. Satan hates the human race and has devised means for it’s destruction. His success depends on our neglect to heed the council’s, given to us in the word of God. In this life, that we live here on earth. It is our actions, choices, and deeds; which will bring us closer to eternal life or eternal death. The choice to drink wine and drinks which are similar or even stronger, will bring death and the wrath of God upon such as person. The words of Christ spoken through Paul make this clear, “Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.” Galatians 5:21 KJV. We are self deceived, when we think we must drink much to be considered drunk. Christ has said, “A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.” “For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:” Matthew 12:35; 15:19 KJV. In other word drunkenness is the sin of *intemperance, manifested in the abuse of alcohol. Our savior set a higher standard to what constitute drunkenness. At Calvary when offered vinegar to drink he refused it, for vinegar is *alcohol gone bad. So the mere taste of wine or strong drink is considered drunkenness, even a few cups.

Here are some of the written council of God:*“Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging:

And whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.” “Who hath woe? who hath sorrow? who hath contentions? who hath babbling? who hath wounds without cause? Who hath redness of eyes? They that tarry long at the wine;

They that go to seek mixed wine. Look not thou upon the wine when it is red,

When it giveth his color in the cup,

When it moveth itself aright. At the last it biteth like a serpent,

And stingeth like an adder.”*Proverbs 20:1;*Proverbs 23:29-32 KJV.*It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink:Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the*afflicted.Give*strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavyhearts.Let*him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more. Proverb 31:4-7 KJV. This doesn’t apply for the wine, that the savior made from water. The wine he made was pure *unfermented grape juice spoken of in Isaiah 65:8 “Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants’ sakes, that I may not destroy them all” KJV. *

Finally brethren if you planning to go to heaven drop the liquor habit or God is going to drop fire and brimstone on you. You can’t profess to be Gods children and practice harmful habits, which in the long run, is going to kill you. Hopefully this study will be a blessing to you and your family or a curse because you did not take heed.

musterion

Have some Marmite or cucumber sandwich, whatever the heck you people eat to cheer yourselves up.

This Charming Manc

Neither of those ...

Maybe these great british foods

Curry.jpg

8307797927_5b94a4dd75_z.jpg

Not Guacamole by the way

img_0379_product81.jpg

oatcakes.jpg

Have some Marmite or cucumber sandwich, whatever the heck you people eat to cheer yourselves up.

This Charming Manc

Not bad ...

lamb curry and rice - miles off

steak and kidney pudding chips (our sort) and mashed peas
im impressed you got the mushy peas, my wife still has no idea what they are

black pudding Lancashire version - spot on

and sausage and cheese oatcakes - a Staffordshire dish - spot on

Last one is some kind of sausage and cheese in a wrap of some sort.

Red_Dirt

Always good advice, Fenuluscliff. That came from Ellen White, as the contributor noted. I recently viewed a movie of a stirring sermon by Billy Sunday on that very topic. Whether a cause or an effect, there can be no doubt where alcohol and narcotics are prevalent, so is poverty, depravity, and misery.

This Charming Manc

I have wine whiskey, gin, brandy and cider in my house.

Would you like to come and point out the poverty, depravity, and misery?

Always good advice, Fenuluscliff. That came from Ellen White, as the contributor noted. I recently viewed a movie of a stirring sermon by Billy Sunday on that very topic. Whether a cause or an effect, there can be no doubt where alcohol and narcotics are prevalent, so is poverty, depravity, and misery.

musterion

im impressed you got the mushy peas, my wife still has no idea what they are

Up north in Ohio and Indiana, I could buy pea salad at any deli. Here in North Carolina (in the evil racist South) I can't find it anywhere. I'd dig in to those mushy peas for sure. Have never tried the black pudding but I'd give it shot.