Will we build another temple Israel?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So when I QUOTED the SCRIPTURE.... what did I mean?

Your "Bible School" taught you some silly stuff. You should throw it all out and start again.
When a person takes a class of any sort that involves the Bible even they bring their own thoughts.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Not really. That scripture was clear and unambiguous. Are you unable to understand clear and unambiguous scripture?

I feel like you are being very dishonest in these "discussions".
Not at all. I just want to learn and know the truth.

What do you mean when you quote scripture? I pose your question about yourself back to you.

What scripture are you referring to?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
More deception, as this "everything ids symbolic" satanic MO can "prove" anything.

And "Jesus" is a "door," a shepard, according to you, and not a literal human being.

For the babes in Christ, sheep, to protect them from the wolves:

When it is said that Washington, D.C., is "the seat of the federal government," we are not lunatics, to interpret that Washington, D.C., wears pants, has a zipper.............

Does that imply that it is not a literal city?

The book employs figures of speech, analogies, symbolism, throughout, but that does not obliterate literal people, events, things, objects..........

More sophistry, deception, from the wolves, wolf-ette's...

Your claim is that Jesus and the saints are a city of stone from mans quarries.

instead of a city of living stones as in people, of which Christ is the chief corner stone---

Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

1Pe 2:1 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
1Pe 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
1Pe 2:3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
1Pe 2:11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
1Pe 2:12 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Your claim is that Jesus and the saints are a city of stone from mans quarries.

instead of a city of living stones as in people, of which Christ is the chief corner stone---

Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

1Pe 2:1 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
1Pe 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
1Pe 2:3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
1Pe 2:11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
1Pe 2:12 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

LA

Once again, you've said NADA, and assert that the Lord Jesus Christ is a literal door, and a literal shepherd.

Take your seat, Christ rejector.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once again, you've said NADA, and assert that the Lord Jesus Christ is a literal door, and a literal shepherd.

No.

The Heavenly Jerusalem consists of people as living stones.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

(John w has not).

Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

LA

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Today is Rishon, evening and morning being each of the first six days of the week. I need to say that I do not know about a prophesied temple such as you have described. That is not the purpose of this thread.

Zeke

Revelation 21 KJV
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Great observational skills concerning shadows/symbols Galatians 4:24 of the ever existing invisible eternal kingdom Luke 17:20-21, but like another John you still await and look for another Matt 11:3 to come which is a oxymoronic stance for one who claims to know the mystery 1Cor 3:16 yet likes to label everyone who disputes the theory as devils and satanic when that's really a good description of you spouting the traditional interpretation of the script supplied by that detested Roman institution you claim to despise yet still believe the foundation of its teaching.

john w

Hall of Fame
Great observational skills concerning shadows/symbols Galatians 4:24 of the ever existing invisible eternal kingdom Luke 17:20-21, but like another John you still await and look for another Matt 11:3 to come which is a oxymoronic stance for one who claims to know the mystery 1Cor 3:16 yet likes to label everyone who disputes the theory as devils and satanic when that's really a good description of you spouting the traditional interpretation of the script supplied by that detested Roman institution you claim to despise yet still believe the foundation of its teaching.

You're not relevant, in my league. Take your seat, until I recognize you.

Wick Stick

Will Israel build another temple?

Will there be a temple in Israel?
I doubt it.

First, because most Jews are atheists today, and therefore not interested.

Second, because most Jews who are observant follow the post-temple rabbis, who held that the synagogue not only replaced the temple, but was an improvement upon it. Why go back to an inferior system?

Third, because nobody actually wants to see animal sacrifices re-established. Socially and politically, it would be a bad look for the country - it would make them look bloodthirsty and cruel. As for God, even in the OT, He didn't want the animal sacrifices (see Hosea). They were meant to be a deterrant - something you didn't want to do.

The only people who want to see another temple in Jerusalem are those nutters who are hoping for an Armageddon event. And they only want a temple built, so that it can be smashed and burned in an end-time cataclysm. o_O

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I doubt it.

First, because most Jews are atheists today, and therefore not interested.

Second, because most Jews who are observant follow the post-temple rabbis, who held that the synagogue not only replaced the temple, but was an improvement upon it. Why go back to an inferior system?

Third, because nobody actually wants to see animal sacrifices re-established. Socially and politically, it would be a bad look for the country - it would make them look bloodthirsty and cruel. As for God, even in the OT, He didn't want the animal sacrifices (see Hosea). They were meant to be a deterrant - something you didn't want to do.

The only people who want to see another temple in Jerusalem are those nutters who are hoping for an Armageddon event. And they only want a temple built, so that it can be smashed and burned in an end-time cataclysm. o_O
I disagree because I have read the Torah and learned about God commanding sacrifice. There may be another temple.

john w

Hall of Fame
No.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

(John w has not).

Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

LA

Once again, you've said NADA, and assert that the Lord Jesus Christ is a literal door, and a literal shepherd. On record.

Your pic:

f13.jpg

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once again, you've said NADA, and assert that the Lord Jesus Christ is a literal door, and a literal shepherd. On record.

Your pic:

f13.jpg

(John w has not).

LA

john w

Hall of Fame

(John w has not).

LA

WatchmanOnTheWall

Me; The Temple will be up and running by September 2022 with the False Prophet High Priest in place.

You; No, it won't.

Me; okay so what do you think about the prophesied temple?

You; The prophesied temple will soon be built in Jerusalem on Temple Mount.

So you agree it will be built soon just not necessarily in 2022? Do you have an approximate date?

And have you any suggestions who the FP will be?