Will we build another temple Israel?

john w

Hall of Fame
God doesn't need heaven and earth, but He created them anyway.
God doesn't need mankind, but He created us anyway.
God doesn't need a Tabernacle, but He commanded that one was to be built.
God doesn't need a Temple, but He gave a detailed description of one to Ezekiel.

What does God not needing anything have to do with what He has declared will be built?

Well done.

john w

Hall of Fame
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ezekiel 37 KJV

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Epoisses

There you go, folks-the old "symbolic" satanic play, where those devils that employ it, can "prove" anything they want.

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. Rev. 3:12

If God makes us a pillar in his temple would that be literal or symbolic? ........... duuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ezekiel 37 KJV

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Jesus is that tabernacle.

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle,(jesus) and them that dwell in heaven.(the saints)

LA

WatchmanOnTheWall

You said Ezekiel temple, Millennial reign, and when Jesus returns.

Yes, my interpretation of the prophetic scriptures is that the temple described in Ezekiel that is yet to be built will be built by Jesus when he returns with the 144,000 and He will rule on earth for 1000 year exactly. After which God the Father will return and make a new Heaven and Earth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, my interpretation of the prophetic scriptures is that the temple described in Ezekiel that is yet to be built will be built by Jesus when he returns with the 144,000 and He will rule on earth for 1000 year exactly. After which God the Father will return and make a new Heaven and Earth.
I do not hold your view, as we have previously determined.

john w

Hall of Fame
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. Rev. 3:12

If God makes us a pillar in his temple would that be literal or symbolic? ........... duuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Deception, sophistry, as he satanically asserts that since symbolism is employed by the LORD God, to convey spiritual truths, insights, when it is employed, it necessitates obliterating literal people, events, things, including all of prophecy.

The devil taught you that, not the LORD God, in his book.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus is that tabernacle.

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle,(jesus) and them that dwell in heaven.(the saints)

LA

More deception, as this "everything ids symbolic" satanic MO can "prove" anything.

And "Jesus" is a "door," a shepard, according to you, and not a literal human being.

For the babes in Christ, sheep, to protect them from the wolves:

When it is said that Washington, D.C., is "the seat of the federal government," we are not lunatics, to interpret that Washington, D.C., wears pants, has a zipper.............

Does that imply that it is not a literal city?

The book employs figures of speech, analogies, symbolism, throughout, but that does not obliterate literal people, events, things, objects..........

More sophistry, deception, from the wolves, wolf-ette's...

john w

Hall of Fame
A summary of this "thread," and the deceit, sophistry, of those that employ symbolism to craftily, subtily(genesis 3:1 KJV)dismiss the literal, the physical, events/people/places/things/objects.....including prophecy, and satanically can thus "prove" anything they want. To wit:

Isaiah 2:3 KJVAnd many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:2 KJV And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob;
and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Her "response(crafty dismissal):

Symbolic of the church or the household of faith.

She can "prove" anything.

Matthew 28 KJV

6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

Epoisses: lol!!! Symbolic of Christ just "stepping it up," "rising to the occasion!!!!!" You are in a cult.....Wa....Wa....Wa...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Of course. Saying that I cannot agree to something is different from not having knowledge of a thing.
I have shown you scripture that you SHOULD have known and you asked if "I learned that is a class somewhere".

You should read the scripture that you claim to follow.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned