Will Hunter Biden's laptop sink Joe Biden's presidency?

Will Hunter Biden's laptop force Joe Biden to either resign or be impeached?

• Total voters

marke

I guess you'd have to explain why the right's been using it as a cudgel all these years only to turn around and give it a great big hug! 😂

I had a long discussion with chrysostom about Rules for Radicals, I read the book and gave him a running commentary because I'd heard for so many years about the bogeyman Alinsky and decided to read it myself, only to find out that like so much of what the right warns about, that there was no "there" there. Even so, you'll find right here at TOL, right-wingers who will accuse "the left" of using the rules without even realizing they're using them too!

At least you'll own up to using and liking them, I'll give you that.
Alinsky had a devoted follower in Hillary Clinton but could not persuade her to join him after she finished college. Alinsky hated God as do so many leftist radicals of the same practicing rebellion against God.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
House Judiciary Committee Republicans are demanding that 51 former intelligence operatives divulge information about their 2020 statement that documents from Hunter Biden’s laptop could be Russian disinformation — with a senior GOP aide telling The Post that the ex-spies should expect subpoenas next year if they fail to comply.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The wicked will believe lies they want to believe and there is no cure for that mental illness.

You must be talking about the MAGA-deluded who are so tangled up in conspiracy and disinformation that they can't see their way to rational thought.

marke

You must be talking about the MAGA-deluded who are so tangled up in conspiracy and disinformation that they can't see their way to rational thought.
Perhaps. Speaking of delusions, do you believe atheistic Marxism should be given equal consideration in America alongside God Bless American capitalism?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The Washington Examiner commissioned Konstantinos "Gus" Dimitrelos to conduct a full forensic examination to determine the drive's authenticity and whether there were any signs of tampering. Using a technique he developed called "digital sandwiching," Dimitrelos cross-referenced thousands of emails, documents, business records, text messages, Apple Notes, photos, geolocation data, travel records, and other information on the drive to conclude that Biden is the only person capable of producing the data.

"My analysis revealed there is a 100% certainty that Robert Hunter Biden was the only person responsible for the activity on this hard drive and all of its stored data," Dimitrelos said, noting that his forensic techniques are reproducible and are the same that he frequently uses as an expert when working on criminal and civil cases.

"Hunter Biden's MacBook Pro was not hacked, and the data contained on the hard drive is authentic," Dimitrelos added. "Based on the data I examined, there was no manipulation of any photographs, emails, documents, or other user activities."

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Hunter Biden's MacBook Pro was not hacked, and the data contained on the hard drive is authentic," Dimitrelos added. "Based on the data I examined, there was no manipulation of any photographs, emails, documents, or other user activities."

Based the intentionally vicious lies (starting with birtherism), I don’t believe anything that comes from the right. Even if proven to be true, the actions are yawn-worthy in comparison to the Trump atrocities starting with his presidential campaign through … well … now.

Hoping

Banned
Based the intentionally vicious lies (starting with birtherism), I don’t believe anything that comes from the right. Even if proven to be true, the actions are yawn-worthy in comparison to the Trump atrocities starting with his presidential campaign through … well … now.
Better yet, don't believe anything from either "side".
None of it matters at all.

marke

What is birtherism? Does that have to do with conflicting claims about Obama's birthplace, with some of the conflicts due to Obama's own conflicting statements?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Better yet, don't believe anything from either "side".
None of it matters at all.

While I am on this earth, it matters to me. My preference is peace on earth, good will toward men is not compatible with the world we live in.

Last edited:

marke

While I am on this earth, it matters to me. My preference if peace on earth, good will toward men is not compatible with the world we live in.
As long as sin prevails there will be no peace. Peace rules where sinners have repented of their sins and humbly submitted themselves to God for His rule to be supreme.

Proverbs 29:9
If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest.

Hoping

Banned
While I am on this earth, it matters to me. My preference is peace on earth, good will toward men is not compatible with the world we live in.
You can be on earth without being of earth.
And peace and good will towards men are compatible to those just on earth.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The fix is in. This time, it is the RINO Ron Johnson who is running cover for Hunter Biden:

The Republicans on the Senate Finance and Homeland Security committees, then chaired by Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, respectively, issued their first report on Biden’s business dealings in September 2020. The 87-page report said Biden had “cashed in” on his name, but Johnson said in an interview before its release that the report included “no massive smoking guns.”

marke

The fix is in. This time, it is the RINO Ron Johnson who is running cover for Hunter Biden:

The Republicans on the Senate Finance and Homeland Security committees, then chaired by Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, respectively, issued their first report on Biden’s business dealings in September 2020. The 87-page report said Biden had “cashed in” on his name, but Johnson said in an interview before its release that the report included “no massive smoking guns.”

Bible-believing politicians are hard to find so its no wonder America is going to the dogs.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The trove of data, nicknamed “the laptop from hell”, is causing serious questions for the Biden family, which has repeatedly denied wrongdoing by the president. While the emergence of the laptop was initially branded “Russian disinformation” by senior Democrats, coming as it did in the last days of the 2020 election campaign, the authenticity of the emails has not been denied and the constant trickle of data means the questions are not going away.

Suspicion fell on Joe Biden after the reference to “10 held by H for the big guy?” in an email proposing equity shares in a Chinese joint venture on May 13 2017. It has led to allegations that this meant Hunter was to hold the share for his father, although the deal never came to pass.

The White House continues to maintain that Joe Biden had “never spoken” with his second son about “overseas business dealings”, which is not quite a denial of claims that he could have been a silent partner.

As for the claims of Russian dirty tricks, John Paul Mac Isaac, the computer repair shop owner behind the data being made public, has written a book to be published in November giving his side of the story.

In his book, American Injustice, he says he made repeated attempts to return the laptop and then hand it over to the authorities. He said he was angered that, after he gave all the material to the FBI, it did not feature in the first impeachment of President Trump over his pressure on President Zelensky of Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. Mac Isaac says that spurred him to hand a copy of the data to Robert Costello, a lawyer for Rudy Giuliani, who in turn was acting as Trump’s lawyer.

He said he did not trust law enforcement in the Bidens’ home state of Delaware so asked his father, a retired Air Force colonel, to take a copy to the FBI in New Mexico. The FBI refused to accept it and sent him away, Mac Isaac says, making contact again a month later. It led to the FBI coming to Mac Isaac’s shop in December 2019 and taking everything connected to the laptop, he says, adding that he secretly gave a copy to a friend in case anything happened to him.

“When the impeachment happened, I still had my fingers crossed that the FBI was going to admit the laptop as evidence, so the White House had it for defence,” he says. “My heart sank when the impeachment trial concluded, and there was no sign of that laptop anywhere, because I had definitely seen stuff on that laptop that would have justified a phone call to Zelensky, saying what happened during the former administration, because there was a lot of money exchanging hands.”

Mac Isaac says the non-appearance of the laptop during the first impeachment, which concluded in February 2020 with Trump being found not guilty in a Senate vote, led him to contact several Republican senators, again via his father. He says none were interested and has not named them.

Finally he says he sent a copy in August 2020 to Giuliani’s lawyer, leading to the first story appearing in the New York Post on October 14, 2020. The first time he heard anything from the Bidens since the external hard drive was dropped off in April 2019 was on October 13, 2020, he says, when “Hunter’s lawyer calls me to see if I was still in possession of the laptop”. He says he did what the FBI told him to do if anyone contacted him — stall, say it is in an offsite location and tell the FBI.

Since the publication he says that death threats forced him to close his shop and move away from Delaware.

His suspicions about the authorities closing ranks to protect the Bidens were fuelled when Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook, appeared before Congress on October 28, 2020 to testify about election disinformation.

Zuckerberg told the Senate hearing that he was not warned specifically about the New York Post laptop story but that the FBI “alerted us to be on heightened alert around a risk of hack and leak operations, around a released trove of information”.

Mac Isaac calls the appearance of “collusion” between federal authorities and media “obscene”. “It’s like they had the whole year that they were in possession of it, that they were waiting for something to happen, and then I decided to do something. And then they immediately warn.”

marke

The trove of data, nicknamed “the laptop from hell”, is causing serious questions for the Biden family, which has repeatedly denied wrongdoing by the president. While the emergence of the laptop was initially branded “Russian disinformation” by senior Democrats, coming as it did in the last days of the 2020 election campaign, the authenticity of the emails has not been denied and the constant trickle of data means the questions are not going away.

Suspicion fell on Joe Biden after the reference to “10 held by H for the big guy?” in an email proposing equity shares in a Chinese joint venture on May 13 2017. It has led to allegations that this meant Hunter was to hold the share for his father, although the deal never came to pass.

The White House continues to maintain that Joe Biden had “never spoken” with his second son about “overseas business dealings”, which is not quite a denial of claims that he could have been a silent partner.

As for the claims of Russian dirty tricks, John Paul Mac Isaac, the computer repair shop owner behind the data being made public, has written a book to be published in November giving his side of the story.

In his book, American Injustice, he says he made repeated attempts to return the laptop and then hand it over to the authorities. He said he was angered that, after he gave all the material to the FBI, it did not feature in the first impeachment of President Trump over his pressure on President Zelensky of Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. Mac Isaac says that spurred him to hand a copy of the data to Robert Costello, a lawyer for Rudy Giuliani, who in turn was acting as Trump’s lawyer.

He said he did not trust law enforcement in the Bidens’ home state of Delaware so asked his father, a retired Air Force colonel, to take a copy to the FBI in New Mexico. The FBI refused to accept it and sent him away, Mac Isaac says, making contact again a month later. It led to the FBI coming to Mac Isaac’s shop in December 2019 and taking everything connected to the laptop, he says, adding that he secretly gave a copy to a friend in case anything happened to him.

“When the impeachment happened, I still had my fingers crossed that the FBI was going to admit the laptop as evidence, so the White House had it for defence,” he says. “My heart sank when the impeachment trial concluded, and there was no sign of that laptop anywhere, because I had definitely seen stuff on that laptop that would have justified a phone call to Zelensky, saying what happened during the former administration, because there was a lot of money exchanging hands.”

Mac Isaac says the non-appearance of the laptop during the first impeachment, which concluded in February 2020 with Trump being found not guilty in a Senate vote, led him to contact several Republican senators, again via his father. He says none were interested and has not named them.

Finally he says he sent a copy in August 2020 to Giuliani’s lawyer, leading to the first story appearing in the New York Post on October 14, 2020. The first time he heard anything from the Bidens since the external hard drive was dropped off in April 2019 was on October 13, 2020, he says, when “Hunter’s lawyer calls me to see if I was still in possession of the laptop”. He says he did what the FBI told him to do if anyone contacted him — stall, say it is in an offsite location and tell the FBI.

Since the publication he says that death threats forced him to close his shop and move away from Delaware.

His suspicions about the authorities closing ranks to protect the Bidens were fuelled when Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook, appeared before Congress on October 28, 2020 to testify about election disinformation.

Zuckerberg told the Senate hearing that he was not warned specifically about the New York Post laptop story but that the FBI “alerted us to be on heightened alert around a risk of hack and leak operations, around a released trove of information”.

Mac Isaac calls the appearance of “collusion” between federal authorities and media “obscene”. “It’s like they had the whole year that they were in possession of it, that they were waiting for something to happen, and then I decided to do something. And then they immediately warn.”

Leftist politicians and media propagandists hid the truth revealed in Hunter's laptop in order to deceive the ignorant into voting for Biden, the mob boss of the Biden crime family.