Will Hunter Biden's laptop sink Joe Biden's presidency?

Will Hunter Biden's laptop force Joe Biden to either resign or be impeached?

• Total voters

marke

That's still in process. I haven't given up hope yet. The Justice Department doesn’t talk about ongoing investigations, but Garland did say something about him being willing to go as high as he needs to get it done. Only time will tell.
Democrats hide evidence that may implicate themselves in criminal activities, but demand tons of materials from republicans that don't even have anything to do with anything, in search of dirt with which to jail them for anything they can.

marke

I know this is your position. I can understand it even as I won't go so far as to make false equivalences when they're not warranted. We're stuck with some form of government that will always be corruptible, so we work with the best we have at hand, and vote against the worst. So I'd say yes, vote third party in the primary, but in the general, vote for the least harm, because we're stuck with this system. As long as billions in dark money continues to flow into our electoral process, we don't have a chance at anything else.
Big money from wicked donors has done a lot of damage to the US. Corrupt politicians without morals or principles have gladly sold the US down the river for their own personal enrichment.

marke

PRIOR to the Extreme Right’s hypocrisy and ongoing vendettas, I might have given it more consideration. For over four years, the GOP and their master intentionally worked to destroy the country.
When Christians see their leaders doing wickedly they pray for them to get right with God or get out.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That's still in process. I haven't given up hope yet. The Justice Department doesn’t talk about ongoing investigations, but Garland did say something about him being willing to go as high as he needs to get it done. Only time will tell.
Remember back in 2019 when Mueller said that Trump could be charged with obstruction of justice when he left office? Trump's been out of office for well over a year now. I guess they're still building their case for that charge.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Remember back in 2019 when Mueller said that Trump could be charged with obstruction of justice when he left office? Trump's been out of office for well over a year now. I guess they're still building their case for that charge.
Biden should have picked a different AG. Garland would have been fine on the SC, but he just seems too meek to do the job, unfortunately.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Biden should have picked a different AG. Garland would have been fine on the SC, but he just seems too meek to do the job, unfortunately.

I hope there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than it appears, but we've been disappointed before.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Mueller really dropped the ball on that one, expecting that anyone would actually pick it up and run with it.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I hope there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than it appears, but we've been disappointed before.
"Attorney General Merrick Garland is not going to save democracy. Nor is the attorney general of New York, Letitia James; the Manhattan district attorney, Alvin Bragg; nor the Fulton County district attorney, Fani Willis. As the apparent collapse of the New York district attorney’s investigation makes clear, criminal cases are hard to make. Donald Trump, despite his many seemingly criminal acts, is unlikely to ever spend a day in jail..."

marke

"Attorney General Merrick Garland is not going to save democracy. Nor is the attorney general of New York, Letitia James; the Manhattan district attorney, Alvin Bragg; nor the Fulton County district attorney, Fani Willis. As the apparent collapse of the New York district attorney’s investigation makes clear, criminal cases are hard to make. Donald Trump, despite his many seemingly criminal acts, is unlikely to ever spend a day in jail..."

The lying leftist media has convinced American rubes that Trump was the one committing crimes in America the last 5 years, not crooked Hillary, not James Comey, not Peter Strzok, not John Brennan, not William McCabe, not Robert Mueller, not Andrew Weissmann, not Anthony Fauci, not Joe and Hunter Biden, not John Kerry, not Barack Obama, and not hundreds more.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The lying leftist media has convinced American rubes that Trump was the one committing crimes in America the last 5 years, not crooked Hillary, not James Comey, not Peter Strzok, not John Brennan, not William McCabe, not Robert Mueller, not Andrew Weissmann, not Anthony Fauci, not Joe and Hunter Biden, not John Kerry, not Barack Obama, and not hundreds more.
Trump is the most corrupt one of them all and a bit of a deranged person mentally, but that's beside the point. The point is that our entire system is endemically corrupt.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Again - frankly, I won't care about Hunter Biden's laptop until the right starts caring about the Trump family grift
Being that it’s coming from the extreme Right, aka trumpsters, I will automatically dismiss it as disinformation…

However, should reputable sources verify it, it won’t shake my support for politicians who are the alternative to Coronavirus Don.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"It could be real, it could be fake, it could be Russian disinformation, it could have been stolen from me, for real, I just don't know!" -- Hunter Biden
Awesome… he and I have something in common. I don’t care either. After four years of the country intentionally being torn apart by trump and the GOP, this is the equivalent of dropping chewed gum on the sidewalk.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Awesome… he and I have something in common. I don’t care either. After four years of the country intentionally being torn apart by trump and the GOP, this is the equivalent of dropping chewed gum on the sidewalk.
Two wrongs don't make a right, and that is what we have here. Both Republicans and Democrats are corrupt, and this should concern you because while the Republicans are arguably worse, it also means that the Democrats are compromised.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Two wrongs don't make a right, and that is what we have here. Both Republicans and Democrats are corrupt, and this should concern you because while the Republicans are arguably worse, it also means that the Democrats are compromised.
Certainly there is corruptness. However, the GOP is 95% corrupt while the Dems are possibly 10%.

It’s like comparing 911 to a seatbelt violation. Support for trump and any politician supporting him falls in one of two categories: stupidity or evil.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Certainly there is corruptness. However, the GOP is 95% corrupt while the Dems are possibly 10%.
I suspect that the 10% figure might be a little higher.

It’s like comparing 911 to a seatbelt violation. Support for trump and any politician supporting him falls in one of two categories: stupidity or evil.
That goes without saying, but you're missing my point. A little blackmail can go a long way.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I suspect that the 10% figure might be a little higher.

That goes without saying, but you're missing my point. A little blackmail can go a long way.
I disagree on the first point.

Insofar as blackmail, that explains former guy’s whole ‘presidency’ and current situation. You noticed trump hasn’t condemned Putin. He knows better.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I disagree on the first point.

Insofar as blackmail, that explains former guy’s whole ‘presidency’ and current situation. You noticed trump hasn’t condemned Putin. He knows better.
You're right in that blackmail can cut both ways, but the most desirable form of government in my opinion would not be government by blackmail. Far from it, actually. And if Huter Biden's laptop is any indication, there is a lot there that is blackmailable. And Joe Biden is much more involved in Hunter's corruption than many would like to admit.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Being that it’s coming from the extreme Right, aka trumpsters, I will automatically dismiss it as disinformation…

However, should reputable sources verify it, it won’t shake my support for politicians who are the alternative to Coronavirus Don.

If Hunter was involved in questionable activities based on the info they've had thus far, they would've brought charges already. And if he was, let him face the consequences. There's no proof at all to this point that his father was involved in any way. That this is being pushed now is probably cover for what's happening at the DOJ right now that endangers Trump and his inner circle.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're right in that blackmail can cut both ways, but the most desirable form of government in my opinion would not be government by blackmail. Far from it, actually. And if Huter Biden's laptop is any indication, there is a lot there that is blackmailable. And Joe Biden is much more involved in Hunter's corruption than many would like to admit.
The whole thing sounds more like Q/GOP conspiracy mongering. After over 5 years of trump/Putin/GOP/Rightwing media lies and conspiracies, I dismiss all of their claims.