WILL HILARY BE PRESIDENT IN 2016

WizardofOz

August 27th, 2013, 08:35 PM
As sad as it is to say, I'll go on record to predict Hilary winning the next presidential election. She's an insider's insider and can raise nearly unlimited campaign funds.

If she doesn't get the DNC nod, she'll be the next VP but I doubt any other democrat can beat her.

TracerBullet

The next president will be a Democrat. I would prefer Elizabeth Warren but it seems it will be Mrs. Clinton instead

The Berean

Hillary will never be president. For one she is simply too old. If she were elected she would be the second oldest person ever to take office (69 years, 86 days old, only Reagan was older at 69 years, 349 days). We will never have another president born before 1960 IMO. I have no doubt in my mind that the Democrats don't want such an old president and have already have someone else in mind to be their candidate.

Second, why would she win now when she couldn't win in 2008? In 2008 EVERYTHING was lined up for her. Yet, she couldn't beat an unknown, inexperienced, half black politician who was a former state senator and was in his first term as a US Senator. If Hillary couldn't win then she certainly won't win now.

Buzzword

Eh, we'll see.

If Warren decides to run, I'll be voting for her in the primaries, but from just a brief perusal of most liberal sites it looks like Hillary's already a juggernaut in terms of constituent support.

Definitely agree that the next president will be a Democrat, especially with all the ludicrous drivel dripping from the mouths of the current GOP candidates.
Which will probably only get worse as we get closer to voting time as each of them attempt to ramp up the lunatic fringe in eight or ten different directions.

PureX

As always, our choices will be awful, because they will be the choices of the oligarchs that are paying for the campaigns, and not the choices of the people who vote. And once again we will be told we have to vote for the awful democratic candidate, or the awful republican candidate, because the other candidate is the more awful. And once again we will fall for this same old tired ruse, because we are idiots. And no matter who is elected, the oligarchs will continue to stack the courts and buy the legislation that puts all the possibilities in their own greedy favor, as they continue to squeeze every fraction of profit out of the economy that we all work our butts off to maintain. And as usual, we will all be blaming each other for this because the media will keep the contentious hyperbole volume set at maximum.

Welcome to the land of greed and stupidity. Now give us your wallet and shut your mouth!

Buzzword

As always, our choices will be awful, because they will be the choices of the oligarchs that are paying for the campaigns, and not the choices of the people who vote. And once again we will be told we have to vote for the awful democratic candidate, or the awful republican candidate, because the other candidate is the more awful. And once again we will fall for this same old tired ruse, because we are idiots. And no matter who is elected, the oligarchs will continue to stack the courts and buy the legislation that puts all the possibilities in their own greedy favor, as they continue to squeeze every fraction of profit out of the economy that we all work our butts off to maintain. And as usual, we will all be blaming each other for this because the media will keep the contentious hyperbole volume set at maximum.

Welcome to the land of greed and stupidity. Now give us your wallet and shut your mouth!

We'll see

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
hillary will not win
if
51% of the voters vote like a man

history shows how hard it is to elect a republican
must be a governor
must be able to get the religious vote
must be able to get the mexican vote

it has been said
civilization will never exceed the standards of its women
women are electing democrats
democrats are keeping abortion legal
and
that is the truth

Tinark

You really think Cruz or Paul will win the primary with the backing of the Kochs? We shall see - I'm not as convinced that money rules the day like you do. This will be a good test to falsify your position if neither of these two win the primary, as they are the two candidates backed by the Koch fundraising network.