Will Duffy Cross-Examines Matt Slick Pt. 2

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

This is the show from Monday, May 22nd, 2023

SUMMARY:

After a news update on sexual harassment accusations against Senator Al Franken (D) and Judge Roy Moore (R), Bob aired the continuation of Will Duffy's cross-examination from the Open Theism debate versus Matt Slick. Duffy is the founder of opentheism.org (the official home of the debate) and Slick is the founder of carm.org, the Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry.

For the previous two parts click the links below:
Will Duffy's Opening Statement followed by BEL Comments
Will Duffy Cross-Examines Matt Slick

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Hi Jefferson! I'm new here, but I am a fan of Will Duffy's work. How do I join the Open Theism forum?

I don't believe Opentheism.org has a site-specific forum, but you're more than welcome to discuss here, since OpenTheism.org is a sister site of TOL

Unsettler

It may just be my user error, but prior to logging on I was able to see posts that were labeled "Open Theism" at the top of the screen where it currently says "Bob Enyart Live." Once I've logged-in, however, I can't pull up the list of 33 types of open theism verses that Jefferson recently posted. It says I don't have permission to view that post. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Edited for typos.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
It may just be my user error, but prior to logging on I was able to see posts that were labeled "Open Theism" at the top of the screen where it currently says "Bob Enyart Live." Once I've logged-in, however, I can't pull up the list of 33 types of open theism verses that Jefferson recently posted. It says I don't have permission to view that post. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Edited for typos.
I copied and pasted the 33 verses from https://opentheism.org/verses

In the meantime we'll figure out why you can't view that forum. @Sherman ???