Widows and orphans

Interplanner

I have no idea what President Nonsense meant by this. In fact, more and more of what he says is meaningless.

Most of the pictures I see of the 'migration' are younger men. Why aren't they fighting ISIS there? I can understand why they would not try to fight Assad--they'd be betrayed by Obama.

CherubRam

Obama Chides Anti-Refugee Politicians for Being 'Scared of Widows and 3-Year-Old Orphans'

That's odd, widows and children as young as 3 years old are being trained as terrorist by ISIS.

OCTOBER23

Lamentations 5:3 We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers are as widows.

Exodus 22:22 Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child.

Deuteronomy 10:18 He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I have no idea what President Nonsense meant by this. In fact, more and more of what he says is meaningless.

Most of the pictures I see of the 'migration' are younger men. Why aren't they fighting ISIS there? I can understand why they would not try to fight Assad--they'd be betrayed by Obama.

Given that the real statistics show that 62% of all refugees are military age men and only 18% are women, and 22% are children really blows a hole Obama's narrative of "women & orphans". Really I am not sure why anyone would believe anything that spewed from the mouth of this buffoon president or his useful idiot administration.

http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php#_ga=1.119801736.1605768934.1447705249

Granite

Hall of Fame
Beware the wolves with honeyed words on their foaming fangs waiting to devour those who show the slightest weakness.

Sometimes it's like these guys go out of their way to do the exact opposite of what they were told to do...deliberately.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
In that case, 38% of the refugees should be welcomed with open arms by nearly any country in the world.

Yet, their own neighbors (Saudi, Qatar, UAE,Kuwait, Bahrain) refuse to take any of them...why is it muslims reject muslims? Why will they not help their neighbors? I can tell you why, they claim it is a threat to their safety, that it will expose them to terrorism. :think:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...y-doing-so-exposes-them-to-risk-of-terrorism/

journey

Obama's widows and orphans statement was FALSE and simply a cheap shot against those who advocate more scrutiny of immigrants. The goal should be to avoid importing terrorists who will attack us. Obama knew there were many men of fighting age when he made the comment. So, the widows and orphans comment was meant to mock those who oppose him.

RBBI

Obama is a Muslim. He can say what he wants, but that is what is in his heart. And he wants the terrorists here so he can declare martial law after they do their deeds. We are on a slippery slope, about to be turned over for judgment if this nation does not repent to a holy God. Peace

WizardofOz

Yet, their own neighbors (Saudi, Qatar, UAE,Kuwait, Bahrain) refuse to take any of them...why is it muslims reject muslims? Why will they not help their neighbors? I can tell you why, they claim it is a threat to their safety, that it will expose them to terrorism. :think:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...y-doing-so-exposes-them-to-risk-of-terrorism/

We're better than all of those countries. Find a coalition of the willing. Canada can take some, we can take some, etc.

There is no good reason to reject refugee women and children.