Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
wickwoman said:
I guess, means I'm making a guess.
I figured you'd use that word to wiggle out of that one. :)

And, more than anything, it was my last ditch effort to bait him into answering the post.
I know. ;)

So, in the absence of any compelling evidence to the contrary, that's my guess and it stands until otherwise cast down by Clete.
My guess is that he won't mind one bit. :)

wickwoman

Turbo said:
I figured you'd use that word to wiggle out of that one. :)

I used that word because that's the word I meant. There's no wiggling involved. It is a testimony to my state of mind when I was posting. I was guessing. End of story.

BChristianK

I'm just thinking out loud, but maybe someone should actually get an automatic nomination for a TOL award for receiving Wickwoman's dodge of the day...

Just a suggestion.

:think:

Redfin

BChristianK said:
I'm just thinking out loud, but maybe someone should actually get an automatic nomination for a TOL award for receiving Wickwoman's dodge of the day...

Just a suggestion.

:think:

Perhaps it is an award (badge-of-honor-wise) in it's own right! :crackup:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Someone who can't spell very good? The "s" is the letters just below the "w" on the keyboard. I did change it, but the email notification continues to keep the first spelling. :sheep:

(12210 Days, 42 Days, 3 Days, 150 Days)

5/21/2011 ?

The Month of May represents an intersection in the Parallel between the sequence of:

12210 Days, 42 Days, 3 Days, 150 Days ... that exists between the Lifespan of the Antichrist, and the Celestial Measurement that marks the events of Revelation:

5/21/2011 ?

NUMBERS 26:3 And Moses and Eleazar the priest spake with them in the plains of Moab by Jordan [near] Jericho, saying,
NUMBERS 26:4 [Take the sum of the people], from twenty years old and upward; as the LORD commanded Moses and the children of Israel, which went forth out of the land of Egypt.
NUMBERS 26:9 And the sons of Eliab; Nemuel, and Dathan, and Abiram. This [is that] Dathan and Abiram, [which were] famous in the congregation, who strove against Moses and against Aaron in the company of Korah, when they strove against the LORD:
NUMBERS 26:10 And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up together with Korah, when that company died, what time the fire devoured two hundred and fifty men: and they became a sign.

God uses the "Two Witnesses" to announce the Divorce between Genetic Dan and Aaron, at the month of the parallel intersections between the pattern of 12210 Days, 42 Days, 3 Days, 150 Days ... in the Month of May, at the 20th of the Month, or at the 21st of the Month. In the mist of some fire God has raised or as an announcement. Love and Blessings.

Status
Not open for further replies.