why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oatmeal

1)Why Christian churches don't agree about simple Jesus' gospel?

2)why so many denominations for Jesus' simple teachings?

Does anyone have idea why?

II Timothy 2:15 Failure to rightly divide the word of truth.

I would venture to say that all denominations do not know how to rightly divide the word of truth nor do they care about rightly dividing the word of truth.

They never learned how to rightly divide the word of truth, they are not humble enough to want to learn.

No doubt there are individuals and small groups within those who do attempt to do so, and have achieved some good results in certain categories but not in many categories.

When simple verses like

Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

are misunderstood, even ignored by major denominations, it is no wonder there are so many denominations and sects

Epoisses

At least that is on the professional level. Yours is like the Podunk Junior High Shool Skunks.

Not only is yours on a juvenile level but it stinks to high heaven!

You're a proud, arrogant, works-loving carnal Christian who I destroy on this forum every day. To stupid to admit he's beaten and has no faith except in the defunct old testament. Every proof-text you post is OT showing what a loser you are.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You're a proud, arrogant, works-loving carnal Christian who I destroy on this forum every day. To stupid to admit he's beaten and has no faith except in the defunct old testament. Every proof-text you post is OT showing what a loser you are.

MAds despise being faithful to Jesus' teachings.

So your works loving is way off.

Epoisses

MAds despise being faithful to Jesus' teachings.

So your works loving is way off.

Just like you despise Paul's teaching which was primarily for Gentiles like you. Your job is to believe in Jesus not try be like him. He was God and you're a sinner so the old saying of 'do as I say and not as I do' is for you!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Just like you despise Paul's teaching which was primarily for Gentiles like you. Your job is to believe in Jesus not try be like him. He was God and you're a sinner so the old saying of 'do as I say and not as I do' is for you!

You sound so angry which is not of Jesus.

And you are being a false witness.

You say you are born Christian yet you don't know Jesus' teachings.

I say you don't know Him because you are dismissing too many of Jesus' warnings or teachings.

"You don't have to follow Jesus' teachings to be saved" is the most popular belief and you are following the crowd.

Jesus says "narrow is the gate to lead to life" and you are one of super majority.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW, you ignored what I said about your comment of MADs.

They are not "works-loving" Christians.

Your observation is mad in so many ways.

popsthebuilder

You evidently have serious problems; reading comprehension not the least of them surely.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Epoisses

You sound so angry which is not of Jesus.

And you are being a false witness.

You say you are born Christian yet you don't know Jesus' teachings.

I say you don't know Him because you are dismissing too many of Jesus' warnings or teachings.

"You don't have to follow Jesus' teachings to be saved" is the most popular belief and you are following the crowd.

Jesus says "narrow is the gate to lead to life" and you are one of super majority.

Jesus chose Paul to preach grace and you despise that. Jesus didn't preach grace because his ministry was prior to the cross so it was often works-based. Now a works-based teaching is often sanctioned by God for new believers who have a weak faith but eventually you have to move into a grace-based gospel.

popsthebuilder

So you equate being made righteous to staying in sinful nature?

Strange doctrine

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

This post was not written to you so learn some forum etiquette.

Yet you speak to me of etiquette?

Can you say hypocrite?

I can; hypocrite.

Epoisses

Yet you speak to me of etiquette?

Can you say hypocrite?

I can; hypocrite.

Can you say Pops the nOOB! That post was not directed at you so you are butting into an argument that has spanned years.

popsthebuilder

Can you say Pops the nOOB! That post was not directed at you so you are butting into an argument that has spanned years.
No excuse for the words you used. You would think after years there would be some sort of commarodary between two believers.

God's Truth

You say we are not to try to be like Jesus?!

We are to obey and be transformed into his image.

2 Corinthians 2:18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Epoisses

No excuse for the words you used. You would think after years there would be some sort of commarodary between two believers.

He's not a believer! and has publicly rejected the new covenant promise of Salvation in Christ with the forgiveness of sin. Do you see a problem with someone who claims to be a Christian and then rejects the blood of Christ?

Epoisses

This is a debate site and all members can join in.

You're right and you have the same disease as Meshak. I'm going to only follow the words of Christ that speak of good works and reject everything else in the NT with the exception of James. You're a legalist and if you really did follow Jesus which you don't you would be led to Paul who threw all the good workers with their good works into the trash can.

popsthebuilder

You're right and you have the same disease as Meshak. I'm going to only follow the words of Christ that speak of good works and reject everything else in the NT with the exception of James. You're a legalist and if you really did follow Jesus which you don't you would be led to Paul who threw all the good workers with their good works into the trash can.
You must put the conclusions of all the writings ascribed to St. Paul wholly out of mind in order to claim some other gospel.

It is by the grace and mercy of GOD that we receive faith and believe. It brings about change. Change isn't synonymous with staying the same. It is simple.

Epoisses

You must put the conclusions of all the writings ascribed to St. Paul wholly out of mind in order to claim some other gospel.

It is by the grace and mercy of GOD that we receive faith and believe. It brings about change. Change isn't synonymous with staying the same. It is simple.

This was addressed to God's Truth and the countless posts I have had with him/her on striving to be like Jesus instead of just believing in Jesus.

Learn some forum etiquette - I don't really care to converse with you. There is more hope of a legalist coming to repentance than a dispensationalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.