Why would God need a hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickiel

Yes. Peter. Paul. Matthew, Mark, Like and John are ALL deceived. You're a fool.

I will not return your insult , with another insult, because I am not addicted to insulting people; I have no need to. My conversation does not need to belittle others and call them names, my words hold a strength of their own; and I have no religion over my back to teach me such fruitless ways.

Why would God need a hell, when we have Christians who would punish humanity? Its just another type of inquisition.

Aimiel

I will not return your insult , with another insult, because I am not addicted to insulting people; I have no need to. My conversation does not need to belittle others and call them names, my words hold a strength of their own...

You can't see the hypocrisy in this post?!? Everyone else can. You called ALL Christians: deceived. You're the one who is deceived as to your own foolish ways actually being right. :duh:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...Catholicism is still in the bloodstream of Christianity.
Don't say Catholic :eek:linger: and blood :poly: in the same sentence. Catholics have hated the blood of Jesus. They murdered believers. :burnlib: They're going down. :popcorn:

Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face against mount Seir, and prophesy against it, And say unto it, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate. I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I am the LORD. Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end: Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee. Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth. And I will fill his mountains with his slain men: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword. I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I am the LORD. Because thou hast said, These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will possess it; whereas the LORD was there: Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee. And thou shalt know that I am the LORD, and that I have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us to consume. Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them. Thus saith the Lord GOD; When the whole earth rejoiceth, I will make thee desolate. As thou didst rejoice at the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so will I do unto thee: thou shalt be desolate, O mount Seir, and all Idumea, even all of it: and they shall know that I am the LORD (Eze 35).

Mickiel

You can't see the hypocrisy in this post?!? Everyone else can. You called ALL Christians: deceived. You're the one who is deceived as to your own foolish ways actually being right. :duh:

In Rev. 12:9 the satan has deceived the Whole World , Christianity is not excluded from that; except within their own minds, in their minds - because of their pride, they think they are not deceived. They think they are exempt from this world wide deception; but the truth is, they have been used to lead the deception.

Mickiel

:yawn: But you are (2 Co 2:11, Mt 24:24). :dizzy:

Oh no, I am not excluded, I am 60 years old, and have been deceived for 60 years. I have never lived a day in my life without deception. I spend most of my time now, just weeding out what deception I can. I have a handicap, I do not have the Spirit of God; perhaps one day I will, just not today. If I had that spirit, and knew God better than I do, I would not be as deceived as I am.

way 2 go

Which means......no life. No consciousness. Really dead.

Do you agree?

:nono:

examples of spiritually dead

Mat_8:22 And Jesus said to him, "Follow me, and leave the dead to bury their own dead."

Eph_2:1 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oh no, I am not excluded, I am 60 years old, and have been deceived for 60 years. I have never lived a day in my life without deception. I spend most of my time now, just weeding out what deception I can. I have a handicap, I do not have the Spirit of God; perhaps one day I will, just not today. If I had that spirit, and knew God better than I do, I would not be as deceived as I am.

Don't have such a low opinion of yourself. If you believe Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior, who died on the cross for your sins and rose the 3rd day, that's as close to God as you can get -

1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Romans 10:17 KJV - Romans 10:13 KJV - Romans 10:9-10 KJV -

Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:13 KJV - Ephesians 1:14 KJV -

Mickiel

Don't have such a low opinion of yourself. If you believe Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior, who died on the cross for your sins and rose the 3rd day, that's as close to God as you can get -

QUOTE]

Well thank you, but its not a low opinion of myself, its a true assessment of myself. All those things I described are true. I don't doubt my salvation, remember; I believe in the salvation of all.

I just don't believe in telling lies about myself.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Paganism intuits the laws/principles of Nature, being universal....

Paganism intuits the laws/principles of Nature, being universal....

They were pagans then. They are pagans now. :eek:linger: Je 10:1-5, Eze 8:14

I at one time saw a bumper sticker say "Christianity has pagan DNA" as both humorous and enlightening.

Universal archetypes, principles, themes, cycles of Nature and her laws has been understood and respected by many pagan cultures, from which other traditions have borrowed (Jews/Christians included), because these 'themes' are grounded in universal truths.

Roman Catholicism is just a more ornate or expressive example of this in its symbology and pageantry, from which Protestants have their own 'spin', according to their 'denomination'. On a broader level of universal knowledge, the term 'pagan' has no negative or somehow inferior connotation, except what any orthodox or dogmatic religious perspective gives it.

~*~*~

How is freelight pagan? :)

Mickiel

I think Christianity most certainly has pagan DNA. No historical doubt about it. And its proof positive that Christians have an inner built ability to ignore everything negative about their religion. They think they are number one, they think they are special, they think they are the anointed of God;

they think very highly of themselves. And they think that thinking is normal.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I at one time saw a bumper sticker say "Christianity has pagan DNA" as both humorous and enlightening.

Universal archetypes, principles, themes, cycles of Nature and her laws has been understood and respected by many pagan cultures, from which other traditions have borrowed (Jews/Christians included), because these 'themes' are grounded in universal truths.

Roman Catholicism is just a more ornate or expressive example of this in its symbology and pageantry, from which Protestants have their own 'spin', according to their 'denomination'. On a broader level of universal knowledge, the term 'pagan' has no negative or somehow inferior connotation, except what any orthodox or dogmatic religious perspective gives it.

~*~*~

How is freelight pagan? :)

FREELIGHT is a PAGAN !!!

Mickiel

Again a cancelling of the Christian hell is a spiritual warfare, many forces are trying to violently push hell onto reality. We fight it with the word of God. In Romans 5:18, " Therefore as by the offense of one judgment came upon ALL mankind to be condemned; even so by the righteousness of one the FREE GIFT came upon ALL mankind to be justified and have eternal life given freely." This is the weapon that must fight the Christian message of hell for unbelievers; this is the message that gives eternal life as a gift to EVERYONE!

The special group mentality is destroyed, the selfishness in believers is destroyed, the merciless spirit of satan is destroyed, and the gates of the Christian hell can no longer lock humans into it. They are justified by Christ and do not need Christian justification.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"Again a cancelling of the Christian hell is a spiritual warfare..."
For those attempting to deceive (2 Ti 3:13). :dizzy:

See:

Hell

"... many forces are trying to violently push hell onto reality."
Only super-overcomers make it into the kingdom.
49.gif

"Mt 11:12 the kingdom of heaven suffers violence. From the time he began his preaching ministry, John the Baptist evoked a strong reaction. Having been imprisoned already, John ultimately fell victim to Herod’s savagery. But the kingdom can never be subdued or opposed by human violence. Notice that where Matthew says, “the violent take it by force,” Luke has, “everyone is pressing into it” (Luke 16:16). So the sense of this verse may be rendered this way: “The kingdom presses ahead relentlessly, and only the relentless press their way into it.” Thus again Christ is magnifying the difficulty of entering the kingdom (see notes on 7:13, 14)." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 1412). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

"We fight it with the word of God."
You're an antichrist (2 Pe 2:1). You pervert God's word (2 Cor. 4:2, Rev. 22:18, 19). :dizzy:

"In Romans 5:18...the free gift came upon all"
Requirements of salvation include: confession (Acts 2:21), repentance (Mark 1:15), faith (John 3:14–18), regeneration (John 3:3–8), holy scripture (2 Tim. 3:15). Thomas Nelson Publishers. (1996). Nelson’s quick reference topical Bible index (p. 543). Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers.

You like to leave that part out. :Shimei:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I think Christianity most certainly has pagan DNA. No historical doubt about it. And its proof positive that Christians have an inner built ability to ignore everything negative about their religion. They think they are number one, they think they are special, they think they are the anointed of God;

they think very highly of themselves. And they think that thinking is normal.

Yes,....much of the Roman version of Christianity was of course paganism but 'christianized' more or less, placing Jesus as the Son(Sun) of 'God' at the center, and even still....Jesus as the Son/Sun of God fulfills the symbology of the god-man who is the 'Light' of the world. I say whatever universal themes and archetypes Jesus fulfills, all the merrier for a religion needs a center-piece or 'personality' representing the epitome of human and divine perfection, and Jesus does this wonderfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.