ECT WHY PAUL ONLY PREACHED ONE GOSPEL !!

DAN P

Hi and we can see the differences of what Paul ;preached and they are say that , we as DISPENSATIONALISTS avoid scripture and that we refuse to follow Jesus , WHICH OF COURSE IS FALSE !!

In Gal 2:18 , it reads , For since what things I TORN DOWN these I rebuild AGAIN , I prove myself a TRANSGRESSOR !!

#1 , What did Paul TEAR DOWN ??

#2 , Paul torn down the Jesus followers , called MESSIANIC ASSEMBLY in Acts 8:1-3 !!

There are 3 groups here , The Law keepers , Jesus followers and soon to follow , the Pauline dispensationalists !!

#3 The Greek word I BUILD is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE is pointing to the time of Paul's ministry !!

#4 , The second verb is I DESTROYED is in the AORIST TENSE that points back to Acts 8:1-3 !!

#5 The third verb is I PROVE myself a transgressor is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and means that Paul would make himself a TRANSGRESSOR during his whole LIFE TIME !!

This than means that there were at least 3 forms of theology during Paul's ministry !!

But Paul also says that the Law of Moses is all most FAZED OUT as recorded in 2 Cor 3:13-17 which ANTI- PAULINE opponents REFUSE to accept !!

This is why Paul could not BAPTIZE !!

dan p

Last edited:

dodge

DAN P;5039300]Hi and we can see the differences of what Paul ;preached and they are say that , we as DISPENSATIONALISTS avoid scripture and that we refuse to follow Jesus , WHICH OF COUSE IS FALSE !!

If you followed Jesus YOU would never create this garbage.
In Gal 2:18 , it reads , For since what things I TORN DOWN these I rebuild AGAIN , I prove myself a TRANSGRESSOR !!

#1 , What did Paul TEAR DOWN ??

Wrong Paul taught down the "LAW" as a means of salvation NOT other Christians whether Jew or Gentile. You are deluded and delusional. The same Paul you accuse of attacking other Christians is the same Paul that said "I become all things to all men that I might win them to Christ".

#2 , Paul torn down the Jesus followers , called MESSIANIC ASSEMBLY in Acts 8:1-3 !!

dan, this is another lie. Paul said, " I become all things to all men that I might win some to Christ"

Again Paul tore down the LAW as a means of salvation and taught GRACE !

Galatians says Paul taught the "faith" he once taught to destroy. You have it backwards !

There are 3 groups here , The Law keepers , Jesus followers and soon to follow , the Pauline dispensationalists !!

So in your deception the "Jesus followers" are attacked by Paul !

#3 The Greek word I BUILD is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE is pointing to the time of Paul's ministry !
!

Paul preached the same Gospel as Jesus and ALL of the other Apostles.
Dispensation of GRACE is what Paul received from the LORD NOT a whole new Gospel.

Do you understand that dispensation means dispensing ? God dispensed to Paul GRACE not a new GOSPEL.

This than means that there were at least 3 forms of theology during Paul's ministry !!

There was 3 but not the 3 you believe.

1. Jews ( trusted the law for salvation )

2. Christians.( saved by grace)

3. Gentiles.( pagans )

But Paul also says that the Law of Moses is all most FAZED OUT as recorded in 2 Cor 3:13-17 which ANTI- PAULINE opponents REFUSE to accept !!

Paul ? Jesus said He came to fulfill the LAW and scripture says the law came by Moses but GRACE and TRUTH came by Jesus Christ NOT PAUL.

This is why Paul could not BAPTIZE

Paul was water baptized and baptized others himself according to scripture.

You really have no clue do you dan ! Paul tore down salvation by and of the law and in its place preached that salvation was a gift of God by faith NOT of works lest any man should boast.

Paul preached GRACE instead of the law and you are guilty of ADDING what is NOT there to the word of God, which God said there would be a severe penalty for doing.

REPENT and believe and trust God ,dan.

DAN P

If you followed Jesus YOU would never create this garbage.

Wrong Paul taught down the "LAW" as a means of salvation NOT other Christians whether Jew or Gentile. You are deluded and delusional. The same Paul you accuse of attacking other Christians is the same Paul that said "I become all things to all men that I might win them to Christ".

dan, this is another lie. Paul said, " I become all things to all men that I might win some to Christ"

Again Paul tore down the LAW as a means of salvation and taught GRACE !

Galatians says Paul taught the "faith" he once taught to destroy. You have it backwards !

So in your deception the "Jesus followers" are attacked by Paul !

!

Paul preached the same Gospel as Jesus and ALL of the other Apostles.
Dispensation of GRACE is what Paul received from the LORD NOT a whole new Gospel.

Do you understand that dispensation means dispensing ? God dispensed to Paul GRACE not a new GOSPEL.

There was 3 but not the 3 you believe.

1. Jews ( trusted the law for salvation )

2. Christians.( saved by grace)

3. Gentiles.( pagans )

Paul ? Jesus said He came to fulfill the LAW and scripture says the law came by Moses but GRACE and TRUTH came by Jesus Christ NOT PAUL.

Paul was water baptized and baptized others himself according to scripture.

You really have no clue do you dan ! Paul tore down salvation by and of the law and in its place preached that salvation was a gift of God by faith NOT of works lest any man should boast.

Paul preached GRACE instead of the law and you are guilty of ADDING what is NOT there to the word of God, which God said there would be a severe penalty for doing.

Hi and then you will tell all how you can be saved apart from GRACE under your program , called 1P 1P ??

dan p

dodge

Hi and then you will tell all how you can be saved apart from GRACE under your program , called 1P 1P ??

dan p

dan, again NO program can save anyone. The only way to be saved is to humble yourself before God and admit that you have sinned against Him to Him ( repentance). Then make sure you have placed your faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ as the payment for your sins, and believe that God raised Him from the dead ( Eph,2:8-10). Then seek God's direction and wisdom and follow where He leads you.

Then I would hope you follow the Lord Jesus' command to get water baptized as He taught. NOT to be saved but because you will have been saved already.

DAN P

dan, again NO program can save anyone. The only way to be saved is to humble yourself before God and admit that you have sinned against Him to Him ( repentance). Then make sure you have placed your faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ as the payment for your sins, and believe that God raised Him from the dead ( Eph,2:8-10). Then seek God's direction and wisdom and follow where He leads you.

Then I would hope you follow the Lord Jesus' command to get water baptized as He taught. NOT to be saved but because you will have been saved already.

Hi and tell us what the PATTERN in 1 Tim 1:16 means !!

You have it all wrong !!

dan p

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Let's just imagine that Adolf Hitler rose from the dead.
Is that good news?
No.
The Lord is risen, that's good news. That's the good news. Paul preached it, Peter preached it.

glorydaz

You are deluded and delusional.

dan, this is another lie.

You really have no clue do you dan !

Repent and be baptised is not in the Gospel of Grace.

I guess the Dodge is the delusional one. :rotfl:

dodge

Got ya , under NO circumstances do as Jesus taught just do as Bullinger and Stam thought.

So you believe faith takes NOTHING but your thought. YOU are deceived.

MAD is :spam:

dodge

The only way to get where you are is to IGNORE Jesus and place your faith in Bullinger and Stam, which is a bad choice !

Danoh

PJ, You do understand that He has risen, and no I am not a Roman Catholic.

Thing is, just because someone holds a view on one thing or another that any other group holds, it does not mean one is of that group.

The RCC holds a Trinitarian view.

Doesn't make the Protestant who holds that "eek - a Roman Catholic!"

The 7th Day Adventist holds that Jesus Christ willingly died on a Cross and raised Himself up again.

Doesn't make the Protestant who holds that "eek - a 7th Day Adventist!"

Such a "one size fits all" - absent of all the beliefs held by a group that actually makes one a member of said group - is nothing more than the product of incompetence.

dodge

Thing is, just because someone holds a view on one thing or another that any other group holds, it does not mean one is of that group.

The RCC holds a Trinitarian view.

Doesn't make the Protestant who holds that "eek - a Roman Catholic!"

The 7th Day Adventist holds that Jesus Christ willingly died on a Cross and raised Himself up again.

Doesn't make the Protestant who holds that "eek - a 7th Day Adventist!"

Such a "one size fits all" - absent of all the beliefs held by a group that actually makes one a member of said group - is nothing more than the product of incompetence.

Thanks for telling me what I already know !

Danoh

Thanks for telling me what I already know !

Apparantly you do not.

One, I posted that in support of what you said to PJ.

Two, you have done exactly what he did.

He lumped you in with Roman Catholics - you lump all MADs and or so called "MADs" as one and the same.

Yours is not only PJ's same double-standard, but you once more failed to see my point.

I was siding with you on that ONE point to him.

DAN P

He never responds when you ask him something, Dan. He simply rants and rails while he wags his tail. ;)

Hi and do notice that when I ask HOW HE WAS SAVED , they can not answer !!

I use be like that and talking it out with ROBERT C BROCK convinced me !!

1 Cor 2:14

Acts 16:14

Rom 10:9 and 10

Acts 9:6 key word is LORD

And the clincher , 1 Cor 12:3

This is the PATTERN !!

dan p