ECT WHY NO ONE FOLLOWS JESUS ??

DAN P

Do you Dan?

Hi , and I obey 1 Cor 11:1 as the Holy SAPIRIT WROTE , You become IMITATORS of me as I also am of Christ !!

You can not claim that BUT PENTECOSTALS still try to speak in Tongues , play with snakes and die , and there Healers always Fail , so how do you live with FAILURE ??:Dbang::bang:

DAN P

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hi to all , and there many that say we should follow what Jesus and the Red Letter Edition , of Jesus words !

Some say that we should follow Jesus in Baptism !!

Did not Jesus give the disciples the Power to Remit sins ? yes He did , so can you also Remit Sins ?

2 Cor 5:16 says , So then , from NOW (ON ) we know no one according to ( the ) Flesh ; and IF we have known Christ according to ( the ) Flesh , YET now we know ( Him ) NO MORE .

This then means the following :

#1 , The Greek verb " KNOW /OIDO " is in the Prefect Tense , which means that even if we knew Jesus after the Flesh we can not Continue to know him as , they are all dead !

#2 , There is no one alive today that has known Christ , according to the FLESH today !

#3 , We are not to follow the Red Letter Edition of Christ words !!

Then Jesus words that he spoke to Israel are for Israel , like Repentance , Baptism , Languages , Prophecy and gift of Knowledge has CEASED and 2 othere verbs are in the FUTURE TENSE , except for "we know " is in the Present which is in the CONTINUOUS RESULTS of aways knowing Jesus after the Flesh !

dan p

So then when Paul wrote to Corinth and told them we know longer know Christ after the flesh

He also told them [according to you]

Not to baptise
not to speak in tongues
not to prophesy
not to use the gift of knowledge or wisdom.

See how nutty you are?

heir

TOL Subscriber
So then when Paul wrote to Corinth and told them we know longer know Christ after the flesh

Not to baptise
not to speak in tongues
not to prophesy

See how nutty you are?

Funny (not so) that you know what Paul wrote, but deny it.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Sin is remitted through water burial.

Why would I misapply remission of sins to myself with an obvious looking forward to their blotting out (Acts 3:19-21 KJV) when I can/should and do rightly apply to myself that I have been forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV) having now received the atonement (Romans 5:11 KJV)?

DAN P

Not to baptise
not to speak in tongues
not to prophesy

See how nutty you are?

Hi and you are right that a lot of NUTTY people are NUTTY !!

You did a good job !!

dan p

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Funny (not so) that you know what Paul wrote, but deny it.

What he wrote was covet the greater gifts but especially that you may prophesy, what he wrote was I would that ye did all speak in tongues.

...I thought you were followers of Paul.

DAN P

Not to baptise
not to speak in tongues
not to prophesy

See how nutty you are?

Hi and not all people realize that HORIZONTAL TRUTH never changes BUT VERTICAL TRUTH from above always does change !!

Appointing a New Apostle !

With NEW Message of Grace !!

With a New Hope of Heaven !

Where Israel and the 12 apostles were promised to be Kings and Priests in the Kingdom of Heaven , Rev 1:6 !!

THE Body of Christ was never promised Rev 1:6 \

dan p

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hi and not all people realize that HORIZONTAL TRUTH never changes BUT VERTICAL TRUTH from above always does change !!

Appointing a New Apostle !

With NEW Message of Grace !!

With a New Hope of Heaven !

Where Israel and the 12 apostles were promised to be Kings and Priests in the Kingdom of Heaven , Rev 1:6 !!

THE Body of Christ was never promised Rev 1:6 \

dan p

Now ye are the Body of Christ and members in particular

And God have set some in the Body, first Apostles secondarily Prophets thirdly Teachers after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments , diversities of tongues.

Are all Apostles? are all Prophets? are all Teachers? are all workers of miracles?

Have all gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

But covet earnestly the best gifts, and yet show I you a more excellent way.

The love way in chapter 13

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Why would I misapply remission of sins to myself with an obvious looking forward to their blotting out (Acts 3:19-21 KJV) when I can/should and do rightly apply to myself that I have been forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV) having now received the atonement (Romans 5:11 KJV)?

We die with Christ so that we can share a new life with him.

Paul said, "Knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him that the body of sin might be done away with that we should no longer be slaves of sin. For he who has died has been freed from sin." (Romans 6:6-7).

DAN P

And God have set some in the Body, first Apostles secondarily Prophets thirdly Teachers after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments , diversities of tongues.

Are all Apostles? are all Prophets? are all Teachers? are all workers of miracles?

Hi and I see that all have to fall under the GIFT of being and AMBASSADOR as written in 2 Cor 5:19 !!

Which is in the Greek Present Tense of ALWAYS continuing as a believer to be preaching the Mystery as witten in Eph 3:9 !!

What do you believe " you be reconciled to God MEANS to you ?

dan p

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
What he wrote was covet the greater gifts but especially that you may prophesy, what he wrote was I would that ye did all speak in tongues.

...I thought you were followers of Paul.

1 Corinthians 12:31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

heir

TOL Subscriber
We die with Christ so that we can share a new life with him.

Paul said, "Knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him that the body of sin might be done away with that we should no longer be slaves of sin. For he who has died has been freed from sin." (Romans 6:6-7).
You didn't answer the question.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You didn't answer the question.

Here's your answer.

Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works... (Hebrews 6:1 NKJV)​

Jesus told the Jews to repent and believe the gospel so repentance is one of his precepts.

heir

TOL Subscriber

It's not "love", in CH 13 but charity!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
1 Corinthians 12:31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

Don't be STUPID

It is a more excellent way of using the gifts...Paul didn't say I show you a more excellent so don't covet the gifts.