Why men won't marry you

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He's certainly given me that impression.

He just can't handle the fact that women are human beings who are every bit as deserving of rights and just as capable as men (though uniquely different).

He believes that anatomy is the deciding factor of a person's rights and how they deserve to be treated.

Every man deserves respect. Every woman should grovel for a man's acceptance.

elohiym

I agree. Even though her husband and his mistress-second wife were low life, bottom of the bucket scum, she left the children without either parent.

Yes, I had to set those facts aside because they don't justify what she did. The victims were perpetrators while they were alive. I personally view adultery as a capital offense.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, I had to set those facts aside because they don't justify what she did. The victims were perpetrators while they were alive. I personally view adultery as a capital offense.

Even though I have been on the receiving end of an adulterer's betrayal, I wouldn't want it to a capital offense (though there are a few exceptions).

I always remained civil for the sake of the my two oldest children ... up until the year my father died in 2004. After the ruckus he caused when my father was on his death bed, it was a relief to put over a thousand miles between us.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And yet, men are in part responsible for women's abortions.

Is that your ridiculous claim OR are you just spouting off again?

The abortionist (male or female) and the woman are responsible for the abortion solely UNLESS the father is a willing participant. Anyone who helps the woman obtain an abortion is a willing participant.

The man, however, IS every bit as responsible for the pregnancy as the woman unless it is rape.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Is that your ridiculous claim OR are you just spouting off again?

Most woman agree that it's in part the man's fault, as with everything else that doesn't feed into their perceived grandeur as being women- the expectation of privilege or taking less accountability because they are females.

The man, however, IS every bit as responsible for the pregnancy as the woman

Is that why when pregnancies happen, or abortions thereof, most people look at the male as if he's some bad person?

Whether you choose to accept it or not, in most cases, the responsibility falls the harshest on men.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Most woman agree that it's in part the man's fault, as with everything else that doesn't feed into their perceived grandeur as being women- the expectation of privilege because they are females.

Nah, you are once again looking through your "blame women for everything" glasses.

When two adults CONSENT to sex, they are equally responsible for the pregnancy.

Women are always responsible for abortion. Many men are responsible for being co-aborters when they agree with and help her abort.

Is that why when pregnancies happen, or abortions thereof, most people look at the male as if he's some bad person?

Buy some new glasses, will ya? IF a man does not stand up to the responsibility of being a father to the children he helped create, he is a bad person. IF he wishes for the woman to abort their child, he is a bad person. IF she aborts the child, she is a bad person. IF the man is responsible, loving, no threat to the mother or child and she refuses to allow him to be part of the child's life, she is a bad person.

Whether you choose to accept it or not, in most cases, the responsibility falls the harshest on men.

No ... IF the child is actually born and he REFUSES to accept meaningful responsibility, he is deserving of wage garnishments, jail time, loss of his driver's license, etc.

OTOH, I have no problem whatsoever with a parent signing off on their financial responsibilities as long as they understand they are signing away their right to ever know their child.

Which is exactly why I am against open adoptions ...

1PeaceMaker

Most woman agree that it's in part the man's fault

So you don't have any evidence for that claim? No statistics?

What about men who really are involved?

And what about men being natural leaders? Seems like a patriarchal woman would be the one placing blame on the men, since they are supposed to be in charge.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

And what about men being natural leaders? Seems like a patriarchal woman would be the one placing blame on the men, since they are supposed to be in charge.

He has no statistics ... and is just doing more spouting off. He is incapable of separating the responsibility of getting pregnant VS the responsibility of carrying the child VS the responsibility of raising the child.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Be a man and walk into an abortion clinic with the one pregnant with your child.

When the clinician throws shade at you, tell me more about how there's no heavy bias against men.

And men are natural leaders. But they don't have quotas and a million other benefits and catch nets either for being men. Society didn't simply grant ability for women to be leaders- society made it pretty easy for them as well. It might not of crossed your mind that women simply have a far better support system, and so they can afford to take risks that men cannot, among other things.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Be a man and walk into an abortion clinic with the one pregnant with your child.

When the clinician throws shade at you, tell me more about how there's no heavy bias against men.

Right. Are you speaking from personal experience? IF so, why on earth would you walk into an abortion clinic?

And men are natural leaders. But they don't have quotas and a million other benefits and catch nets either for being men.

No they really aren't. Leadership is not based on gender but rather character.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Right. Are you speaking from personal experience? IF so, why on earth would you walk into an abortion clinic?

I know better than to share any experiences with you- so you can run off and make a judgmental comedy out of it.

No they really aren't. Leadership is not based on gender but rather character.

Yes they are. That is why 99% of mankind's civilization has been a patriarchy.

Even in the early 5th century, St. Augustine flat out said that the only real practical purpose of a woman is to birth children.
:rotfl:

This guy
tumblr_inline_nnui5mJ4sG1r3ip7z_400.jpg

Selaphiel

Yes they are. That is why 99% of mankind's civilization has been a patriarchy.

Even in the early 5th century, St. Augustine flat out said that the only real practical purpose of a woman is to birth children.

This guy
tumblr_inline_nnui5mJ4sG1r3ip7z_400.jpg

It is also true that 99% of human history has been dominated by more or less tyrannical dictatorships and despots as well, therefore democracy is inferior?

If you actually look into why they held such beliefs in antiquity, you will see that it was based on ridiculous beliefs about biology. As in that the male sperm was more pure in spirit while female egg was associated with blood and thus less spiritual. All nonsense which today would qualify as nothing but absolute superstition.

Augustine had a lot of interesting insights. His views on woman, gender and sexuality are not among them, its basically all nonsense.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God said it too: 1 Tim 2:15 Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.

elohiym

Yeah, the real issues that men face were completely cut out. It was about things in which women have to take little accountability for. It was preposterous for that to count as some prime acknowledgement of men's problems.

:doh: The thread was intended to be a discussion about male right's issues, not a manifesto. You didn't care enough to join the discussion when it was active: her point.

ClimateSanity

God said it too: 1 Tim 2:15 Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.

The bible is nonsense too....get with the times. Tongue in cheek, but Augustine is just saying what the Bible says.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know better than to share any experiences with you- so you can run off and make a judgmental comedy out of it.

That's fine ... it's much easier for you to lash out and treat women as the enemy. Many of us have been through horrific experiences so you are no less responsible for your attitude, actions, and reactions as anyone else.

What defines you is how you *allow* it to affect you. Currently, you are not doing so well in that respect.