ECT Why MAD is crazy.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul wrote--

Eph 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
Eph 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
Eph 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
Eph 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

john w

Hall of Fame
"YOU, like your fellow liar Meshak, are the one here claiming to follow ALL the commands of Jesus and that WE are wrong for not doing so.So why have YOU not done ALL that He's commanded YOU, which YOU clearly have not?"-musterion, addressing LALaw's "argument.":

Observe, the continued deception, of LALaw, as the poser "responds":

"Jesus is not dead, so that He still speaks His word today to those who have an ear to listen to Him, and He can use anything in His word to draw our attention to what He is saying."

Sell all you have, and have all things in common, and go to the temple, and ................as "Jesus is not dead, so that He still speaks His word today to those who have an ear to listen to Him,"

Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
No scripture says men are sealed by the Spirit in the second they are first saved (as you put it)

Ephesians addresses those who have believed and been sealed in the first chapter, but he goes on in the book to explain what is required to be sealed after believing and receiving the Holy Spirit, and also after being sealed

No, deceiver, you winged that, made it up, per your father's orders.

Eph. 1 KJV

13 in whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Read it, Christ rejector:

after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

We are not sealed by believing; therefore, we cannot be "un sealed" by lack of believing....Thus, the purpose of the sealing, which escapes lost people, such as yourself, per 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV.

DAN P

Eph. 1 KJV

13 in whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

We are not sealed by believing; therefore, we cannot be "un sealed" by lack of believing....Thus, the purpose of the sealing, which escapes lost people, such as yourself, per 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV.

Hi , John , and I wonder if they know about Eph 4:30 " Ye are sealed unto the day of Redemption ."

Also 2 Cor 1:21-22 , " Who has SEALED US , and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts ."

So , there are 3 verses as the Eph 1:13 speaks to a finished work and the second one speaks Ownership and the Third speaks to Security as we are Secured by God !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"YOU, like your fellow liar Meshak, are the one here claiming to follow ALL the commands of Jesus and that WE are wrong for not doing so.So why have YOU not done ALL that He's commanded YOU, which YOU clearly have not?"-musterion, addressing LALaw's "argument.":

Musterion lied like you do.

Observe, the continued deception, of LALaw, as the poser "responds":

"Jesus is not dead, so that He still speaks His word today to those who have an ear to listen to Him, and He can use anything in His word to draw our attention to what He is saying."

I spoke the truth.

Sell all you have, and have all things in common, and go to the temple, and ................as "Jesus is not dead, so that He still speaks His word today to those who have an ear to listen to Him,"

Fraud.

If Jesus tells me to that, then I will.

You do not hear His voice because His Word in not in you.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , John , and I wonder if they know about Eph 4:30 " Ye are sealed unto the day of Redemption ."

Also 2 Cor 1:21-22 , " Who has SEALED US , and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts ."

So , there are 3 verses as the Eph 1:13 speaks to a finished work and the second one speaks Ownership and the Third speaks to Security as we are Secured by God !!

dan p

what makes you think He is talking to you?

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Eph. 1 KJV

you are mistaken.

Rom 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
Rom 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
Rom 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
1Co 10:5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
1Co 10:6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.
1Co 10:7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
1Co 10:8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.
1Co 10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
1Co 10:10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
1Co 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
1Co 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Eph. 1 KJV

The verse you gave actually says AFTER you believed.

Now if you had obeyed Acts 2:38 then you might have RECEIVED the Holy Spirit, but sealing only comes after one stops sinning against the Lord and His word.

Ask why Abraham was not sealed when he first believed and why there were stages of salvation in his life, the final one being when he gave His life (Isaac) fully to God.

You are the pretenders who surrendered nothing to God, and ceased on a religion to pretend that you do not have to do anything

none of the people of faith in the Bible were like you.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

Now if you had obeyed Acts 2:38 then you might have RECEIVED the Holy Spirit, but sealing only comes after one stops sinning against the Lord and His word.

Made up, bad news for you, sealing your doomed fate, as you still sin daily and therefore remain unsealed by your own definition.

john w

Hall of Fame
Musterion lied like you do.

That settles it=more spamming, assert, pound the table, return to "load up stock cliches/zingers and copy'npaste away"echo chamber.

No, as your father the devil cannot teach you that.

If Jesus tells me to that, then I will.

Catch that classic deception, TOL audience?

She can "splain away," subtily(Gen. 3 KJV)/craftily dismiss, any failure on her part, to do what "Jesus say to do....," to not "obey Jesus," by just "arguing,"...

"Well, I did not obey him here, you see, cuz he did not tell me to obey him here, you see, uh, urr........."

You do not hear His voice because His Word in not in you.

Wrong, Christ rejector breath. His word in me tells me to tell you that you are a child of the devil.

See how that works, fraud, wicked charlatan?

john w

Hall of Fame
you are mistaken.

Rom 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
Rom 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
Rom 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
1Co 10:5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
1Co 10:6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.
1Co 10:7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
1Co 10:8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.
1Co 10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
1Co 10:10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
1Co 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
1Co 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

No, the above "spam any verse, related or not to the argument at hand, and then sit back, acting like you said anything," does not work with members of the boc, Christ rejector.

john w

Hall of Fame
The verse you gave actually says AFTER you believed.

Ask why Abraham was not sealed when he first believed and why there were stages of salvation in his life, the final one being when he gave His life (Isaac) fully to God.

You are the pretenders who surrendered nothing to God, and ceased on a religion to pretend that you do not have to do anything

none of the people of faith in the Bible were like you.

LA

Spam. The verse says that after we believed, we were sealed. We are not sealed by believing, you wicked Christ rejector, and thus we are not "unsealed" by not believing, as that would make the sealing superfluous, and the bible presenting your moron "god" to us. We are sealed until the day of redemption. Again, lost people, such as this Cain, Jr-ette, are clueless as to the purpose of the sealing, that purpose being explained even throughout the OT(another thread).

Last edited:

oatmeal

Hi,

Any view which disregards the necessity for fruit in the believers lives to secure their salvation and then claims there are no gifts of 1 Cor. 12-14 in the their body of christ, has to be crazy.

No true Body of Christ would deny the fruits and gifts of the Spirit of the Head of the body or that body would be dead.
LA

LA,

Where does it say in scripture that we have to secure our salvation?

Ephesians 1:13 God has sealed us, I do not imagine anyone but God is capable of unsealing us.

Genesis 7:16 When God saved Noah and his family, the Lord shut him in.

Do you think anything or anyone was going to go in or go out seeing that God shut the door?

John 10:27-29

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Do you think either Jesus Christ or God is going to let anyone pluck those with eternal life away from them?

Who is doing the securing? Not me, not you.

What does scripture say?