Why is there so much hate and anger and confusion here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well in your case it usually is...

:plain:

:think: Maybe we should lobby for an additional category on the poster descriptive list...with humorous being the center...a little more or less, and hysterical at both ends...and an "other" designation for people like kmo.

bybee

Good idea

Good idea

:think: Maybe we should lobby for an additional category on the poster descriptive list...with humorous being the center...a little more or less, and hysterical at both ends...and an "other" designation for people like kmo.

I'd like an "Occasionally hysterical" category myself, with maybe a smidge of proactive forgiveness thrown in just to keep things rolling along!

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Apparently God's not very nice.
Which raises an interesting question: could God be nicer if He wanted to be?
No. God is always righteous. If "nice" is in any way, at any point, anything other than righteous than He cannot be that. If "nice" is righteous then He is already perfect in His righteousness and so, again, no.

You might as well ask if God can be evil or do evil. Same question, really.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
See what I mean, SOD? You have stirred up a hornet's nest already, and you haven't even asked any theological questions. Take my advice and stay away from these people, believe me, you will find it much more pleasant and informative to stick with those who are level-headed and who do not believe debate is just another excuse to dump garbage on others.

People who profess Christianity that I have found to be level-headed and good discussion "partners" are the following:

Son of Jack
Godrulz
Bybee
Ktoyou
Assurance Agent
Thunder's Muse
Zoo22
PenofaReadyWriter

There are others - these are just a few.
There are some nice Atheists/Agnostics/Others, too. They make me think more about my "automatic" beliefs and inspire me to get into the Scripture to see why I believe what I believe.

Genesis 3

1Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

4And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

Actually, I am very hard on one in particular, and some others almost as much. But for the OP, it isn't just one day I talked to somebody on the message board and was harsh.

More like it was an over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over about 39000 times of a false gospel. By the book I should turn my back on him and let him suffer in hell for all eternity, but I can't chance others will believe his lies and the others here that spit them out. So I keep refuting, and mock and rebuke when needed.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because Nick M and Lighthouse are MAD's.

complete lack of acknowledgement that Israel split into two and God divorced 10/12 of all Israelites, and the making all Israelites Jews.

All Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews.

The Jews were the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

The House of Israel included every tribe except Judah, Benjamin, and some Levites. (no Jews)

That's not what I am saying.

I am saying that Gentiles become Israel.

It was the fall of Israel in 750BC that made salvation available to the Gentiles.

Letsargue

More proof of my hypothesis that there is a correlation between bizarre threads and belief systems espoused by posters herein and refusal of proper assembly.

AMR

OOOHHHhhhh WWOOOWwww! -- I didn't think I said anything that wrong in my Threads! -- You sure did prove me wrong ~~t-h-e-r-e.

YOUR Hypothesis! – Your PHILOSOPHY?
Where is the Word of God that you as a Christian are supposed to use against any false doctrines if you find them in me?

If it were possible for you to correct me, you would BLEED, or give up something dear, to correct me, and everyone knows it, but YOU CAN’T, YOU CAN’T correct me or by your pitiful god you would, or die trying. – That’s who you and your KIND ARE! – Just a pile of stuff that has NO POWER. --- It’s the Gospel that is all the Power anyone needs to destroy your kind of doctrine, being the “PHILOSOPHY” of your GOD!

Paul – 071610

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.