ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

God's Truth

The gospel that the Lord on earth preached had requirements/commandments that must be performed in the flesh (faith plus works to prove their faith) for eternal life which are contrary to Paul's gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery where eternal life is to us: the gift of God (Romans 6:23 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV).

You can't preach what is found in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John as unto us, when it's an other gospel not unto us. When you do, you are accursed (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV).

There is no such thing what you say.

God's Truth

Hi and in 2 Cor 3:6 , EXPLAIN what the Greek word DISTHEKE MEANS !!

Explain that it means , that are the WRITINGS THAT KILL ??

When does the SPIRIT makes ALIVE and when does this action take place ??

Does it take PLACE under the LAW ?

Or does it take place under the MYSTERY ??

dan p

The Old Law says that if you do this or do not do that, then you can be cut off and killed.

The New Law of the Spirit says that you can ask for forgiveness and find mercy.

God's Truth

Hi and all your passages have to do with Israel , except one , 1 Cor 15:36 , so explain what that means ??

dan p

That scripture is about dying to the sins of the world, as water baptism represents. We die to Christ and live a new life for him.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope, that is nothing more than your "zeal of God, but not according to knowledge" Rom. 10:4 - from HIS Word on this issue.

For as the Lord HIMSELF had reminded Israel (due to their having ended up in their version of your fully uniformed zeal of God)...

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

In other words, He is not yet through with what concerns Israel per THEIR Law Covenant with THEM.

The following, for example, is NOT ONLY ACCORDING TO The Law - see BOTH the content of, and the ANSWE TO, Daniel's prayer, in Daniel 9 - BUT has YET BEEN fulfilled...

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

They asked Him when His kingdom would come.

He basically relates what He has said elsewhere - that no man knows the hour of - its' coming.

That though false prophets will come along and claim "look here; look there - the kingdom of God is within your midst - they won't really know when the kingdom of God is even upon them, until it is too late, and they find themselves under its' wrath, as Prophesied by the Law and the Prophets....

Luke 17:22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

When is that?

During ISRAEL'S PROPHESIED "wrath to come."

Matthew 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance: 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: 3:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Luke 17:22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it. 17:23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them. 17:24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

In other words, before ISRAEL even knows what's hit them - FLASH! like a bolt of lighthing, they will find themselves in THEIR PROPHESIED Baptism of Fire.

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. 3:2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: 3:3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. 3:4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years. 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts. 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Ah, but THE TRUTH OF that last Glorious passage concerning how the God OF ISRAEL feels ABOUT ISRAEL...

"For (BECAUSE) I am the LORD, I change not; THEREFORE ye sons of Jacob are NOT consumed."

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts. 4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Luke 17:25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation. 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Careful, there Lazy, you just might end up in Interplanners and northwye's misfires.

Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

How long?

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Why?

For this is My covenant unto them, concerning WHEN I shall take away THEIR COLLECTIVE sins...as YE sons OF JACOB.

By the way, you see this passage?

Luke 17:22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

That is the Tribulation PRIOR TO HIS RETURN that He mentions both at the end of Matthew 10, and in Mattew 24.

That "hour of temptation" Rev. 3:10 He will keep Israel's Believing remnant from giving into, through the focus He had taught them to find their patience in, during said hour of temptation which shall come on ALL the world.

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

What word of His patience?

Matthew 6:8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread. 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

By said word of His patience unto them, they will not only be able to stay focused, but know what's what.

By that, He will deliver them THROUGH that great evil yet to befall Israel, to its end - to His Glorious return.

Hebrews 10:36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

James 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

James 1:4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

James 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

James 5:10 Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

James 5:11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

Luke 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. 21:18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish. 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls. 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

God is through with Israel of the old covenant.

Christs death finished the children of Israel of the OC.

The Israel of God are the elect who believe on Jesus Christ.--

1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Mat 21:33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
Mat 21:34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
Mat 21:35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
Mat 21:36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
Mat 21:37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.
Mat 21:38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
Mat 21:39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
Mat 21:40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
Mat 21:41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
Mat 21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
Mat 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Danoh

I believe , trust , and my confidence is in Eph. 2:8-10. paid for by Jesus.

I appreciate your testimony, but please answer this. I have had some in MAD tell me the work of Jesus in His sacrifice applied to the saving of Israel which is in the future. I take it all those in MAD do not agree with that position ?

An added note on my previous answer to your above...

Be it agreement with one particular understanding, or another, or even agreement with the particular pettiness of one person towards another, and so on - and with the actually fortunate for me exception of most of my posts - you can often get an idea of which so called "MADs" agree with what, by what posts they post a "thank you" to.

On another note, generally, MAD, tends to hold to very specific distinctions which, someone who does not hold to MAD, might not actually see, even when such are pointed out to them.

Although, being very specific, might help some:

In the 1st Century, just after Stephen was murdered, God sealed the Believing remnant of Israel, and concluded the rest of Israel as having continued in the blindness of their forefathers, and as a result; cut off from said Believing Remnant's inheritance.

Unbelieving Israel was now spiritual UNcircumcision and therefore; lost.

Was all now lost for this latter group?

No.

For what God had all along planned to do next - He did.

He then began to show mercy to both - these lost Jews, and the Gentiles now, and without distinction.

Blind Israel was now spiritual Uncircumcision; no better off than the far from God, Uncircumcised Gentile.

That remains the case to this very day - until the fulness of this UNcircumcision, or Gentile salvation, be come in.

In other words, any Jew wanting salvation after that change back then, now had to come to God through this Gentile salvation.

This remains the case, to this very day.

The Body of comprised of both formerly lost Jews, and Gentiles.

In fact, I have known Jews who's families have basically disowned them, for their having renounced embraced this Gentile salvation.

But as I reminded one of the newer ones years ago, better losing the approval of those who "would glory in your flesh" than to compromise the Truth of God's Word on where you are to stand.

It is not easy for most of them to have to risk losing their friends and family - some of whom can be quite the extremists.

The result being the great imbalance between the great number of Gentiles in the Body, in contrast to the number of Jews, all these centuries.

Not that "Christianity" has helped much, over the centuries, in its' great persecution of the very people who's "seed of David" died on the Cross, for us all.

As if God had not known what He was doing through Israel; that glorious day, on That Old Rugged Cross...

Note to northwye, and such as he...

No, I am not preaching some sort of a Dispensational Zionism.

Jews this side of Israel's fall, are no better off in God's eyes, than any lost person ever was.

If anything, it is has been the tradition of your fathers...that has so persecuted the Jew, in centuries past.

They should have been sharing Christ with them.

God's Truth

An added note on my previous answer to your above...

Be it agreement with one particular understanding, or another, or even agreement with the particular pettiness of one person towards another, and so on - and with the actually fortunate for me exception of most of my posts - you can often get an idea of which so called "MADs" agree with what, by what posts they post a "thank you" to.

On another note, generally, MAD, tends to hold to very specific distinctions which, someone who does not hold to MAD, might not actually see, even when such are pointed out to them.

Although, being very specific, might help some:

In the 1st Century, just after Stephen was murdered, God sealed the Believing remnant of Israel, and concluded the rest of Israel as having continued in the blindness of their forefathers, and as a result; cut off from said Believing Remnant's inheritance.

Unbelieving Israel was now spiritual UNcircumcision and therefore; lost.

Was all now lost for this latter group?

No.

For what God had all along planned to do next - He did.

He then began to show mercy to both - these lost Jews, and the Gentiles now, and without distinction.

Blind Israel was now spiritual Uncircumcision; no better off than the far from God, Uncircumcised Gentile.

That remains the case to this very day - until the fulness of this UNcircumcision, or Gentile salvation, be come in.

In other words, any Jew wanting salvation after that change back then, now had to come to God through this Gentile salvation.

This remains the case, to this very day.

The Body of comprised of both formerly lost Jews, and Gentiles.

In fact, I have known Jews who's families have basically disowned them, for their having renounced embraced this Gentile salvation.

But as I reminded one of the newer ones years ago, better losing the approval of those who "would glory in your flesh" than to compromise the Truth of God's Word on where you are to stand.

It is not easy for most of them to have to risk losing their friends and family - some of whom can be quite the extremists.

The result being the great imbalance between the great number of Gentiles in the Body, in contrast to the number of Jews, all these centuries.

Not that "Christianity" has helped much, over the centuries, in its' great persecution of the very people who's "seed of David" died on the Cross, for us all.

As if God had not known what He was doing through Israel; that glorious day, on That Old Rugged Cross...

Note to northwye, and such as he...

No, I am not preaching some sort of a Dispensational Zionism.

Jews this side of Israel's fall, are no better off in God's eyes, than any lost person ever was.

If anything, it is has been the tradition of your fathers...that has so persecuted the Jew, in centuries past.

They should have been sharing Christ with them.

You are no typical madist. Instead of repenting of madism, you are trying to make the truth fit in with your false beliefs and denial of the truth that Jesus is the same today as he was before Paul.

Nothing is going to get you to the truth besides repenting. You have to repent of your false beliefs too.

Paul teaches what Jesus taught when Jesus walked the earth. The difference between then and now is the temple has been destroyed. There are no more pharisees . Gentiles are included. These earthy things are changed just like Jesus says they would be. That does not mean the gospel changed.

DAN P

That scripture is about dying to the sins of the world, as water baptism represents. We die to Christ and live a new life for him.

Hi and that is not what 1 Cor 15:6 says and there is no Greek word BAPTIZO in verse 36 , and you are ADDING to verse 36 !~

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and that is not what 1 Cor 15:6 says and there is no Greek word BAPTIZO in verse 36 , and you are ADDING to verse 36 !~

dan p

You have to die to the sins of the world.

You have to die to Jesus and then live for him.

Romans 6:4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

Romans 6:2 By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?

Romans 6:8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him.

2 Timothy 2:11 Here is a trustworthy saying: If we died with him, we will also live with him;

DAN P

God's Truth;4966273 Romans 6:4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that said:
Hi and me EXPLAIN what Rom 6:4 means GRASSHOPPER q!!

The Greek word BAPTIZO / BAPTISM is not in the Greek text !!

The Greek word is BAPTISMA !!

Explain what that Greek word means and , check the Greek text and see !

If you ask me , I will tell you what it means ??!

dan p

dodge

Hi and me EXPLAIN what Rom 6:4 means GRASSHOPPER q!!

The Greek word BAPTIZO / BAPTISM is not in the Greek text !!

The Greek word is BAPTISMA !!

Explain what that Greek word means and , check the Greek text and see !

If you ask me , I will tell you what it means ??!

dan p

Baptism is there,but you just have to divert and what is the end game to teach folks to disobey God ?

Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)
βάπτισμα báptisma, bap'-tis-mah; from G907; baptism (technically or figuratively):—baptism.

DAN P

Baptism is there,but you just have to divert and what is the end game to teach folks to disobey God ?

Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)
βάπτισμα báptisma, bap'-tis-mah; from G907; baptism (technically or figuratively):—baptism.

Hi and you did check and it is BAPTISMA and that Greek word is also found in Eph 4:5 where the KJV has translated it BAPTIM / BAPTIZO , BUT the Greek word is ONE BAPTISMA , so what is that one BAPTISMA , GRASSHOPPER ??

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and you did check and it is BAPTISMA and that Greek word is also found in Eph 4:5 where the KJV has translated it BAPTIM / BAPTIZO , BUT the Greek word is ONE BAPTISMA , so what is that one BAPTISMA , GRASSHOPPER ??

dan p

The topic is Believer's Baptism.

The word baptism in Hebrews is about different kinds of baptisms from the Old Testament, which includes sprinkling of water and going over the body with a razor, and the sprinkling of blood. Both these types of "washings" are not the same as the Christian's water baptism.

The English version of the Bible uses one word, and that is baptism, but the Greek has many words for baptism. Here are the different words for baptism in Greek:

baptizo: to make over-whelmed (i.e. fully wet); used only (in the N.T.) of ceremonial ablution, espec. (tech.) of the ordinance of Chr. baptism:

baptisma: Baptisma means baptism consisting of processes of immersion, submersion and emergence and is used (1) of John's baptism (2) of Christian baptism;

baptismos: ablution (cerem. or Chr.): --washing, baptism. Baptismos, as distinct from baptisma (the ordinance), is used (1)of the ceremonial washing of articles.

Baptistes: a baptizer, as an epithet of Christ's forerunner:--Baptist. This word is used only of John the Baptist,

bapto: to overwhelm, i.e. cover wholly with a fluid; in the NT only in a qualified or special sense,

Please notice that the word "baptismos" is the only one that is about the Old Testament "ceremonial washings" of articles.

dodge

dan p

As usual all you have amounts to disregarding scripture and running off on your own path.

DAN P

As usual all you have amounts to disregarding scripture and running off on your own path.

Hi and IF you check and found that the Greek word BAPTIZO / BAPTISM is not the correct Greek word and instead is BAPTISMA /BAPTIZER I am right and you are still a GRASSHOPPER and do not want to learn as you want to read only the RED EDITION instead of the MYSTERY given to the RISEN CHRIST to Paul , Rom 16:25 and 26 as you seem to want to stay BABE instead of growing up !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and IF you check and found that the Greek word BAPTIZO / BAPTISM is not the correct Greek word and instead is BAPTISMA /BAPTIZER I am right and you are still a GRASSHOPPER and do not want to learn as you want to read only the RED EDITION instead of the MYSTERY given to the RISEN CHRIST to Paul , Rom 16:25 and 26 as you seem to want to stay BABE instead of growing up !!

dan p

Hey Genius Baptisma neans BAPTISM.

DAN P

Hey Genius Baptisma neans BAPTISM.

Hi and I see that you did not see what BAPTISMA really means , which shows youare a just a CALLOW type of guy !!

Since you know that know that is wrong , say what DIVERS WASHING / BAPTIMOS means ??

dan p

Danoh

The topic is Believer's Baptism.

The word baptism in Hebrews is about different kinds of baptisms from the Old Testament, which includes sprinkling of water and going over the body with a razor, and the sprinkling of blood. Both these types of "washings" are not the same as the Christian's water baptism.

The English version of the Bible uses one word, and that is baptism, but the Greek has many words for baptism. Here are the different words for baptism in Greek:

baptizo: to make over-whelmed (i.e. fully wet); used only (in the N.T.) of ceremonial ablution, espec. (tech.) of the ordinance of Chr. baptism:

baptisma: Baptisma means baptism consisting of processes of immersion, submersion and emergence and is used (1) of John's baptism (2) of Christian baptism;

baptismos: ablution (cerem. or Chr.): --washing, baptism. Baptismos, as distinct from baptisma (the ordinance), is used (1)of the ceremonial washing of articles.

Baptistes: a baptizer, as an epithet of Christ's forerunner:--Baptist. This word is used only of John the Baptist,

bapto: to overwhelm, i.e. cover wholly with a fluid; in the NT only in a qualified or special sense,

Please notice that the word "baptismos" is the only one that is about the Old Testament "ceremonial washings" of articles.

Very poor use of how dictionaries are meant to be used.

But yours is an error in that kind of thing that many also commit.

DAN P

Very poor use of how dictionaries are meant to be used.

But yours is an error in that kind of thing that many also commit.

Hi , Danoh and I will agree that , sometimes commentery's can be BAD , because , when it comes to the bible and the words written in it , are not inspired and we need to knlow how they are used , so DODGE is still a CALLOW type of GUY !!

He has to explain what ONE BAPTISMA ,BAPTIZER then means , in Eph 4:5 !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi , Danoh and I will agree that , sometimes commentery's can be BAD , because , when it comes to the bible and the words written in it , are not inspired and we need to knlow how they are used , so DODGE is still a CALLOW type of GUY !!

He has to explain what ONE BAPTISMA ,BAPTIZER then means , in Eph 4:5 !!

dan p

You are the one who doesn't get it and doesn't understand that we do not need to learn Greek.