ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

heir

TOL Subscriber
I guess you then are sinless, or I would suggest if you have not trusted that sacrifice you are still the debtor of your own sin. So you do not believe you needed the sacrifice of Jesus to be forgiven of sin. Got ya.

Do you think Paul absolved you of your sin ?
I didn't DO anything to receive the atonement. I trusted the Lord believing the forgiveness of sins happened by the cross work of Christ and God raising Him from the dead proving it a done deal (Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV)!

dodge

I didn't DO anything to receive the atonement. I trusted the Lord believing the forgiveness of sins happened by the cross work of Christ and God raising Him from the dead proving it a done deal (Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV)!

I believe , trust , and my confidence is in Eph. 2:8-10. paid for by Jesus.

I appreciate your testimony, but please answer this. I have had some in MAD tell me the work of Jesus in His sacrifice applied to the saving of Israel which is in the future. I take it all those in MAD do not agree with that position ?

heir

TOL Subscriber

I appreciate your testimony, but please answer this. I have had some in MAD tell me the work of Jesus in His sacrifice applied to the saving of Israel which is in the future. I take it all those in MAD do not agree with that position ?
If you are referring to when the atonement will be applied to Israel, it is evidenced by the scriptures that it is yet future for them (Hebrews 8,9,10, 1 Peter 1:2-13 KJV) and other passages already cited (Acts 3:19-21 KJV, Romans 11:26-27 KJV).

dodge

If you are referring to when the atonement will be applied to Israel, it is evidenced by the scriptures that it is yet future for them (Hebrews 8,9,10, 1 Peter 1:2-13 KJV) and other passages already cited (Acts 3:19-21 KJV, Romans 11:26-27 KJV).

So you are saying the blood sacrifice of Jesus will not apply to one who is of Israel until a future date ?

the vast majority of folks that wrote the bible were Jews it sure looks like they were saved to me even though they were Israelis.

19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you.

I believe Jesus has already come and gone back to heaven.

When Jesus returns the 2nd time it will not be bring salvation to anyone that has already happened.

heir

TOL Subscriber
So you are saying the blood sacrifice of Jesus will not apply to one who is of Israel until a future date ?

the vast majority of folks that wrote the bible were Jews it sure looks like they were saved to me even though they were Israelis.

19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you.

I believe Jesus has already come and gone back to heaven.

When Jesus returns the 2nd time it will not be bring salvation to anyone that has already happened.
Acts 3:20-21 refers to the second coming of the Lord/the times of refreshing that shall come from the presence of the Lord...It did not happen yet! The Lord is sitting at the right hand of God til His enemies be made His footstool!Hebrews 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Hebrews 10:13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

That hasn't happened yet!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

heir

TOL Subscriber
1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

1 Peter 1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

1 Peter 1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1:6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:

1 Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

1 Peter 1:8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

1 Peter 1:9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

1 Peter 1:10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

1 Peter 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

1 Peter 1:12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

1 Peter 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

God's Truth

Hi and , here is you chance to explain what Eph 2:12 means , BUT you won't because you do not KNOW how to start and explain it , GRASSHOPPER !!

You will IGNORE IT !!

dan p

If you do not come into the covenant, then you are not saved, just as the Gentiles did not come into the old covenant and were without God and Christ.

SaulToPaul 2

1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

1 Peter 1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

1 Peter 1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1:6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:

1 Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

1 Peter 1:8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

1 Peter 1:9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

1 Peter 1:10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

1 Peter 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

1 Peter 1:12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

1 Peter 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

:up:

1 Passover
2 Unleavened Bread
3 First Fruits
4 Pentecost

***Dispensation of the gospel***

5 Trumpets
6 Atonement
7 Tabernacles

God's Truth

So if Peter thinks Paul's words are scripture, why doesn't Peter explain about other scriptures for another book? By the way, how did Peter's other gospel to other people get in our New Testament book? Thanks.

Wondering: why do Musty and you, and others use pictures of black men for your avatars?

DAN P

If you do not come into the covenant, then you are not saved, just as the Gentiles did not come into the old covenant and were without God and Christ.

Hi and a few questions for you !!

#1 Where are GENTILES placed onto the NEW COVENANT ?

#2 There one that I know of in Acts 10:22-48 tells you who that man was BUT DO you know why ??

#3 So where does one under the NEW COVENANT go at his time of death ??

#4 So , how is a person SAVED under the New Covenant ??

I need a verse and not your OPINIONS !~!

dan p

dan p

Reactions: Lon

Danoh

Nope - MOST MADS do NOT agree with that position.

Those of us that do NOT, do NOT, because there is a distinction in Scripture between the INDIVIDUAL Israelite's TOTAL forgiveness of his sins as an INDIVIDUAL, and Israel's TOTAL forgiveness of its' COLLECTIVE sins AS A NATION.

God's Truth

Hi and a few questions for you !!

#1 Where are GENTILES placed onto the NEW COVENANT ?

A person get put in the Covenant with God. Rules for the Covenant must be followed exactly. How to get into the Covenant must be adhered to, just like when Abraham got circumcised.

#2 There one that I know of in Acts 10:22-48 tells you who that man was BUT DO you know why ??

Cornelius entered the New Covenant. He had to be accepted to be saved.

#3 So where does one under the NEW COVENANT go at his time of death ??

To Jesus.

#4 So , how is a person SAVED under the New Covenant ??

Search for Jesus' teachings and do what he says. Call on Jesus to save you.

Jesus say you will never enter unless you humble yourself and have a forgiving heart, and to repent of your sins.

I need a verse and not your OPINIONS !~!

dan p

dan p

Here are some thing for you to consider carefully:

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

heir

TOL Subscriber
We (the ye Ephesians 1:13 KJV including the Ephesians, Philippians and Colossians) are not fellowheirs with Paul (the first 1 Timothy 1:16 KJV of the we Ephesians 1:12 KJV including the Romans, Corinthians, Galatians, Thessalonians) by covenant or anything else you want to make up, but by the gospel!

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: