ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

God's Truth

Believing in Jesus is as drinking his blood.

Obeying Jesus is as eating his flesh.

When we eat and drink from Jesus, we come into the covenant of his body and blood.

Then Jesus gives us pure water to drink, the Holy Spirit.

Look at what I said.

See what I am saying.

No response or reply, none.

What is wrong with you Dan P?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul is speaking to the Corinthian Gentiles. Paul says he is a minister of a NEW COVENANT.
Nope. He never said it. That's your corrupted word of God lying to you again. The NC will be with the house of Israel and the house of Judah Hebrews 8:8 KJV.

heir

TOL Subscriber
FYI, It was NOT Paul's gospel it was and is and will always be the Gospel of Christ Jesus.
The gospel of Jesus Christ had it's beginning in Mark 1:1-5 KJV. Look at what it was. That is NOT the gospel Paul received and preached that was given by revelation of Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV) that was before a mystery kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest,...(Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). And Paul called it "my gospel" three times (Romans 2:16 KJV, Romans 16:25 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:8 KJV). No need to fight it. Instead, believe it!

Looks like you believe Paul raised Jesus from the dead !
I cited 2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV and look at the reply you gave about it. What's your problem with the scripture? I believe what it says not what you said in your slanderous report.

Have you ever thought Paul called it His gospel because he actually believed the Gospel of Jesus ?
No "gospel of Jesus" in the Bible. Paul called the gospel he received, was given and preached as the power of God "my gospel" because it was before a mystery as you've already been shown and a dispensation of the gospel was committed unto him (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV). Simple stuff for the Bible believer.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Just because YOU cannot see it does not mean it is not there it just means YOU are spiritually blind,sadly.

Mat 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Jesus also taught His D.B.R. in its fullness you know destroy this temple and in 3 days I will raise it up.
That's all about the Lord's "friends" (John 15:13 KJV) not His enemies as is our case (Romans 5:6 KJV, Romans 5:8 KJV, Romans 5:10 KJV). That which is preached to Israel was baptism for the remission of sins looking forward to the blotting out of sins when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord (Acts 2:38 KJV, Acts 3:19-21 KJV), not before then.

Theirs is not a due time message that the man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for all (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV). Theirs is not the the gospel by which we are saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) which was a mystery then (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). While they look forward to their sins being blotted out at the second coming, we look back to the cross having now received the atonement (Romans 5:11 KJV). It's mystery truth that surrounds our salvation by the cross work of Christ in our place and it's not found in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John or preached by Peter in Acts 2,3,4,5...

Start believing your Bible.

And FYI, the "D.B.R." does not equal the gospel of Christ. The gospel of God: the who of Jesus Christ and that God raised Him from the dead is the "D.B.R.", but is not the WHY of the cross/ why Christ died ("Christ died for our sins") which is a very important element in the gospel of our salvation. Also, the D.B.R. as mentioned in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John was not even good news to them (Matthew 16:21-22 KJV).

dodge

heir;4959832]The gospel of Jesus Christ had it's beginning in Mark 1:1-5 KJV. Look at what it was. That is NOT the gospel Paul received and preached that was given by revelation of Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV) that was before a mystery kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest,...(Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). And Paul called it "my gospel" three times (Romans 2:16 KJV, Romans 16:25 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:8 KJV). No need to fight it. Instead, believe it!

The whole point is you missed the point as in the beginning of the Gospel ( good news of Christ Jesus ) as he began His ministry.

I cited 2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV and look at the reply you gave about it. What's your problem with the scripture? I believe what it says not what you said in your slanderous report.

I have no problem with scripture I do have a problem how it is yanked out of context by MADness to make it fit their errors.

You make way more out of that scripture than Paul meant by saying it. Paul was simply saying He believed in Jesus. IF you follow this insanity to the conclusion you would have to believe that Jesus was raised by the power of Paul. as in by according to his gospel.

2 Timothy 2:7–8 (KJV 1900)
7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things. 8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

I would say read it again ( the 4 gospels ) because Jesus did teach and preach HIS gospel but you have to be seeking truth more than trying to hold up MADness

You do understand no Jesus no Gospel right ?

No "gospel of Jesus" in the Bible. Paul called the gospel he received, was given and preached as the power of God "my gospel" because it was before a mystery as you've already been shown and a dispensation of the gospel was committed unto him (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV). Simple stuff for the Bible believer.

Jesus taught HIS gospel I guess you have to have the heart to receive it, the ears to hear it, and eyes to see it. Your loss not mine.

I guess you don't understand every teaching where Jesus taught His gospel pretty much in every miracle He performed. where Jesus taught His gospel because that would clash with the sliced and diced MADness of neatly removing Jesus from His own gospel.

Jesus said, "for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes will not perish but have ever lasting life".

In that verse is the Gospel. You have Jesus, grace,faith,and salvation.

Last edited:

glorydaz

Sin is what separates us from God.

Madists say we do not have to repent of those sins.

There are many scriptures that tell us to repent of sins.

They want to stay entrapped for some reason.

I gave up all false teachings for God's Truth.

God is not going to make you give it up.

You have to obey and actually give it up.

Luke 14:26“If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters — yes, even his own life — he cannot be My disciple.

What you fail to understand is that the Lord dealt with all sin on the Cross. That's why He said what He did here, and you refuse to believe Him. He explained that when He had "departed", the Comforter (Holy Spirit) would come and reprove the world of "sin"....because they believe not on Him. He knew He would die for the sins of the world and the only thing man needed reproof for was for not "believing".

John 16:7-9 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me;​

So, as STP told you, it's unbelief that separates us from God because Christ dealt with all sin (except unbelief) on the Cross.

Our Lord knew there would be some that just didn't get it....like the apostles and YOU. We keep trying to explain, but you're stuck in the mud of unbelief. :nono:

John 16:12-13 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.​

dodge

heir;4959846]That's all about the Lord's "friends" (John 15:13 KJV) not His enemies as is our case (Romans 5:6 KJV, Romans 5:8 KJV, Romans 5:10 KJV). That which is preached to Israel was baptism for the remission of sins looking forward to the blotting out of sins when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord (Acts 2:38 KJV, Acts 3:19-21 KJV), not before then.

I am speechless because that is the worst dribble I have ever read of anyone who is not being faithful to the meaning of scripture I have ever read.

Theirs is not a due time message that the man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for all (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV). Theirs is not the the gospel by which we are saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) which was a mystery then (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). While they look forward to their sins being blotted out at the second coming, we look back to the cross having now received the atonement (Romans 5:11 KJV). It's mystery truth that surrounds our salvation by the cross work of Christ in our place and it's not found in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John or preached by Peter in Acts 2,3,4,5...

Due time ? The fact is Jesus taught His gospel, even though the meaning was hid for a time by God,He lived His gospel, and was crucified to secure His gospel.

Jesus taught that after 3 days he would restore the temple i.e. His body( death,burial and resurrection )

Jesus taught that faith in Him gained forgiveness of sins for those that placed their faith in Him.

Come unto ME all you that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest etc.

Start believing your Bible.

I believe scriptures I suggest you stop making it what you want it to mean and let it mean what it says without you changing its context.

God's Truth

Nope. He never said it. That's your corrupted word of God lying to you again. The NC will be with the house of Israel and the house of Judah Hebrews 8:8 KJV.

Can you read?

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

God's Truth

Hi and you DRANK jesus blood and eating his FLESH , so how did it taste ??

And you one NESCIENCE type of guy , and must enjoy your self , GOOD , GRASSHOPPER !!

dan p

Are you blaspheming Jesus who says to drink his blood and eat his flesh?

God's Truth

What you fail to understand is that the Lord dealt with all sin on the Cross. That's why He said what He did here, and you refuse to believe Him. He explained that when He had "departed", the Comforter (Holy Spirit) would come and reprove the world of "sin"....because they believe not on Him. He knew He would die for the sins of the world and the only thing man needed reproof for was for not "believing".

John 16:7-9 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me;​

So, as STP told you, it's unbelief that separates us from God because Christ dealt with all sin (except unbelief) on the Cross.

Our Lord knew there would be some that just didn't get it....like the apostles and YOU. We keep trying to explain, but you're stuck in the mud of unbelief. :nono:

John 16:12-13 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.​

The Lord dealt with all sins, sins of those who lived before, sins of those who were alive when he came, and sins of those who would be born.

Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God who take away the SINS OF THE WORLD.

Why won't you accept the truth?

John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

When you come to the cross where the Lamb's blood was shed, you will have access to grace, to the cleaning Jesus' blood does, the washing away of sin, sin you repent of, and you must have faith that Jesus' blood washes them away.

glorydaz

The Lord dealt with all sins, sins of those who lived before, sins of those who were alive when he came, and sins of those who would be born.

If you really believed that, you wouldn't be talking about repenting of sin all the time. :chuckle:

God's Truth

If you really believed that, you wouldn't be talking out repenting of sin all the time. :chuckle:

If you want to enter God's grace of being cleaned by Jesus' blood, you have to believe the sins you repent of are actually washed away.

The Jews did not believe that Jesus' blood would do that, they wanted to keep offering animals.

glorydaz

If you want to enter God's grace of being cleaned by Jesus' blood, you have to believe the sins you repent of are actually washed away.

The Jews did not believe that Jesus' blood would do that, they wanted to keep offering animals.

Oh, so now you're saying you have to stop sinning and believe they are actually washed away? Anything else you want to add while you're here?

God's Truth

Oh, so now you're saying you have to stop sinning and believe they are actually washed away? Anything else you want to add while you're here?

Your sins personally are not washed away until you receive the Holy Spirit; and, you will not receive the Holy Spirit until you have faith and you repent.

We have access to the grace of God by faith, see Romans 5:2.

The Holy Spirit washes us when we receive the Holy Spirit.

Titus 3:5 He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

1 Corinthians 6:11 But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

DAN P

JUST FOR YOU DAN THE NEW COVENANT:

Romans Chapter 8

1 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Hi and the New Covenant is made with the HOUSEof Israel and the House of Judah , so let you LYING eyes read the truth !!

dan p