Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Should sinners be allowed to commit sin, in private or in public?
If you're a libertarian, which Donald Trump's ideology and actions show that he is, sin is just a sky fairy belief and has no relevance in society.

Should government (especially our American corrupt, untrustworthy government) take on the responsibility of controlling sin, in public or in private?
People like NYC rainbow flag waving libertarian/liberal Donald Trump has made government untrustworthy. Remember that there were people back in 2016 who actually had the audacity to say that they "weren't voting for a pastor" when it was pointed out how much of a moral degenerate Donald Trump is.

Should the control of sinful behavior be placed in the hands of sinful men?
As shown, proud and unrepentant sinners (sinful people) promote sinful ideology and legislation. Donald Trump and his rainbow flag is just one example.

I don't have the answers to these questions I'm just throwing them out there as things to ponder.
Donald Trump ponders as well, perverse pondering mind you, but he still ponders.

marke

Is that what you libertarians believe, that arresting (and hence helping) those who engage in sexual perversion amounts to breaking into people's homes?

Probably cause, search and seizure laws and warrants for arrest still apply to those who engage in sexual perversion as they do to any other American.

Take for instance your boy Donald Trump housing known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar a Lago resort several years ago. Just because Donald and Jeffery were on private property doesn't mean that they could engage in all kinds of moral depravity. When it was discovered what was going on in Ma Lar go, warrants were issued.

786372_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

How was your first lesson in the American Criminal Justice System 101?
Eppstein was murdered to keep him quiet, but not by Trump. It was much more likely enforcers from the democrat mob took care of business to keep the pervert from exposing all the high government politicians and officials who had paid him for the privilege of committing unlawful sexual acts with children from being exposed as perverts as well.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Eppstein was murdered to keep him quiet, but not by Trump. It was much more likely enforcers from the democrat mob took care of business to keep the pervert from exposing all the high government politicians and officials from being exposed as perverts as well.
Back to my question to you:

Explain how a person can identify as a Christian libertarian and still follow the teachings of God and His Son Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

marke

Explain how a person can I identify as a Christian libertarian and still follow the teachings of God and His Son Jesus Christ.
I don't know how you identify someone as a Christian but God knows exactly who is a Christian and who is not, and who pleases Him and who does not.

marke

Excellent questions, I'll be sure to include rainbow flag waver Donald Trump in all of my answers.
It looks like you try to hide dozens of leftist perverts who have indulged in illegal sex acts on Pedophile Isle behind the broad skirts of Donald Trump who nobody has ever claimed went to Eppstein's den of iniquity.

marke

Back to my question to you:

Explain how a person can I identify as a Christian libertarian and still follow the teachings of God and His Son Jesus Christ.
First of all, I can not understand the question because of its poor grammar. However, if you are asking me how you can identify as a Christian libertarian and still please God, you can only do it by obeying God and seeking His control of your life.

marke

If you're a libertarian, which Donald Trump's ideology and actions show that he is, sin is just a sky fairy belief and has no relevance in society.

People like NYC rainbow flag waving libertarian/liberal Donald Trump has made government untrustworthy. Remember that there were people back in 2016 who actually had the audacity to say that they "weren't voting for a pastor" when it was pointed out how much of a moral degenerate Donald Trump is.

As shown, proud and unrepentant sinners (sinful people) promote sinful ideology and legislation. Donald Trump and his rainbow flag is just one example.

Donald Trump ponders as well, perverse pondering mind you, but he still ponders.
Let's suppose Trump is a flaming pervert. Let's also assume there are dozens or hundreds of flaming perverts in the current Biden administration. It takes a high degree of ignorance or stupidity to think Trump did more damage to this country than the current mob of illegitimate democrat officials are doing every day.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
First of all, I can not understand the question because of its poor grammar.
Looking back, it was poor grammar. I'll have to delete the "I".
However, if you are asking me how you can identify as a Christian libertarian and still please God, you can only do it by obeying God and seeking His control of your life.
Since you were the one using libertarian ideology earlier, "I am not motivated to try to regulate what people do in private.", it is you who obviously identifies as a Christian and a libertarian.

How can you love God and His institutions (civil government as seen in Romans 13) and love your neighbor as yourself if you allow people to engage in moral depravity without government interference?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's suppose Trump is a flaming pervert.
There's no supposing it, anyone that waves the rainbow flag of perversion and death is a flaming....drum roll....pervert. Donald Trump get's an A+ in promoting sexual perversion because he has a long history of doing so and as the supposed leader of a political party that is supposed to embrace traditional family values, Trump has done just the opposite by embracing and promoting the God hating, child molesting/indoctrinating, institution destroying LGBT movement.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It looks like you try to hide dozens of leftist perverts who have indulged in illegal sex acts on Pedophile Isle behind the broad skirts of Donald Trump who nobody has ever claimed went to Eppstein's den of iniquity.
Donald Trump brought his fellow pervert Jeffery Epstein to him, in fact Trump was in Epstein's little black book of perverts.

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Right Divider

Body part
Is that what you libertarians believe, that arresting (and hence helping) those who engage in sexual perversion amounts to breaking into people's homes?
I'm not a libertarian, so quit with the smear campaign.
Probably cause, search and seizure laws and warrants for arrest still apply to those who engage in sexual perversion as they do to any other American.
So you will be breaking into houses to search out the sexual perversion.
Take for instance your boy Donald Trump housing known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar a Lago resort several years ago.
Again with the LIES. He's not "my boy". I did NOT vote for him.

You are one sick puppy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not a libertarian, so quit with the smear campaign.

Disgusting aren't they? What is it about libertarianism that makes you go out of your way to tell others that you're not one?
So you will be breaking into houses to search out the sexual perversion.

I prefer to catch homosexuals in the act of recruiting 8 year old boys at places like McDonald's Playlands and elementary school playgrounds during recess (they likez em young).
Again with the LIES. He's not "my boy". I did NOT vote for him.

You are one sick puppy.
Are you not a rainbow flag waver like Donald Trump is? Perhaps you're more discreet about it than Trump is?

Right Divider

Body part
Disgusting aren't they? What is it about libertarianism that makes you go out of your way to tell others that you're not one?
Because I have Christian values and excludes the "anything goes" part of their platform. But you should have known that already.
I prefer to catch homosexuals in the act of recruiting 8 year old boys at places like McDonald's Playlands and elementary school playgrounds during recess (they likez em young).
So you're not going to invade everyone's bedrooms to make sure that we're all "doing it right"?
Are you not a rainbow flag waver like Donald Trump is?
You're retarded for even asking.

marke

Looking back, it was poor grammar. I'll have to delete the "I".

Since you were the one using libertarian ideology earlier, "I am not motivated to try to regulate what people do in private.", it is you who obviously identifies as a Christian and a libertarian.

How can you love God and His institutions (civil government as seen in Romans 13) and love your neighbor as yourself if you allow people to engage in moral depravity without government interference?
Just because crooks and thugs do evil does not mean I support that wickedness.

marke

There's no supposing it, anyone that waves the rainbow flag of perversion and death is a flaming....drum roll....pervert. Donald Trump get's an A+ in promoting sexual perversion because he has a long history of doing so and as the supposed leader of a political party that is supposed to embrace traditional family values, Trump has done just the opposite by embracing and promoting the God hating, child molesting/indoctrinating, institution destroying LGBT movement.
What institution destroying the LGBT movement do you think Trump sinned against God by embracing?

marke

Donald Trump brought his fellow pervert Jeffery Epstein to him, in fact Trump was in Epstein's little black book of perverts.

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg
Pedophile Jeff had Trump's name in his book? Big deal. Come back when you get evidence he visited Pedophile Isle like so many democrats and famous people did, including Bill Clinton on multiple occasions.

marke

It seems clear Trump is not "ACW's boy." He obviously has affection for some other "boy," likely a famous democrat.

marke

Are you not a rainbow flag waver like Donald Trump is? Perhaps you're more discreet about it than Trump is?
Idiots who legalized sodomy obviously never had bad experiences with sodomites as children.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCultureWarrior said:

Disgusting aren't they [libertarians]? What is it about libertarianism that makes you go out of your way to tell others that you're not one?

Because I have Christian values and excludes the "anything goes" part of their platform. But you should have known that already.

You really didn't answer my question about what is it about libertarianism that makes you go out of your way to tell others that you're not one, but I'll go with your answer that it's anti Christian. Can I use you as a reference on my travels through TOL to show others that libertarians are anti Christian?
BTW, is ignoring sexual perversions just because it'd done in the privacy of one's own home really a Christian value? If so, where do you draw the line, providing you do have a line that is drawn: sex with children, sex with close relatives, sex with animals, you know all of those other sexual sins that are included with homosexuality in the Bible.
So you're not going to invade everyone's bedrooms to make sure that we're all "doing it right".
Since the Lawrence v Texas SCOTUS ruling making buggery a constitution right, and thanks to Donald Trump making it protected under the 1964 Civil Rights Act, no, those who engage in that "infamous crime against nature" are free to continue to spread their deadly diseases and culture of death in the privacy of their own homes.

aCultureWarrior said:
You're retarded for even asking.
A core tenet of the LGBT agenda is the right to privacy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.