Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What institution destroying the LGBT movement do you think Trump sinned against God by embracing?
Do your answers get anymore difficult? I hope so.

* On November 14, 2016, Republican President-elect Donald Trump stated the following on CBS' 60 Minutes in response to a question asking if he supports "marriage equality":
LESLEY STAHL: Do you support marriage equality?
TRUMP: It — it’s irrelevant because it was already settled. It’s law. It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean it’s done.
STAHL: So even if you appoint a judge that —
TRUMP: It’s done. It — you have — these cases have gone to the Supreme Court. They’ve been settled. And, I’m fine with that.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pedophile Jeff had Trump's name in his book? Big deal. Come back when you get evidence he visited Pedophile Isle like so many democrats and famous people did, including Bill Clinton on multiple occasions.
Let's not forget that Donald Trump's name was not only in pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's little black book of perverts numerous times, but that Trump had pedophile Jeffrey Epstein stay at his Florida resort.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
It seems clear Trump is not "ACW's boy." He obviously has affection for some other "boy," likely a famous democrat.
The lame Roy Moore is his man. Roy might know more conservatives issues than ACW. It is hard to tell because both are not well-versed.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The lame Roy Moore is his man. Roy might know more conservatives issues than ACW. It is hard to tell because both are not well-versed.
I liked Roy Moore, what's not to like about a Christian who knows the Constitution and it's original intent? As you recall from my earlier posts on this subject from Part 5, rainbow flag waver Donald Trump endorsed Moore's Establishment rival in the primaries, and Trump's GOP jumped on the smear campaign against Moore during the Senate race.

Wouldn't you agree that Donald Trump probably got real nervous knowing that the "10 Commandments Judge" might serve as a US Senator representing the Republican Party and things like Trump's precious homosexual 'marriage' ruling might be brought up and possibly overturned?

Let's not forget that the serial adulterer Trump get's real nervous when he hears the words "Thou shalt not commit adultery", which is I believe #5 in the Ten Commandments that Judge Roy Moore has fought to keep visible on government buildings.

marke

aCultureWarrior said:

Disgusting aren't they [libertarians]? What is it about libertarianism that makes you go out of your way to tell others that you're not one?

You really didn't answer my question about what is it about libertarianism that makes you go out of your way to tell others that you're not one, but I'll go with your answer that it's anti Christian. Can I use you as a reference on my travels through TOL to show others that libertarians are anti Christian?
BTW, is ignoring sexual perversions just because it'd done in the privacy of one's own home really a Christian value? If so, where do you draw the line, providing you do have a line that is drawn: sex with children, sex with close relatives, sex with animals, you know all of those other sexual sins that are included with homosexuality in the Bible.

Since the Lawrence v Texas SCOTUS ruling making buggery a constitution right, and thanks to Donald Trump making it protected under the 1964 Civil Rights Act, no, those who engage in that "infamous crime against nature" are free to continue to spread their deadly diseases and culture of death in the privacy of their own homes.

aCultureWarrior said:
Are you not a rainbow flag waver like Donald Trump is? Perhaps you're more discreet about it than Trump is?

A core tenet of the LGBT agenda is the right to privacy.
Sodomites and their perverted supporters have attempted to destroy Christians' right to believe and obey the Bible. That is wicked, but, of course, sodomy is an act of wicked rebellion against God by nature.

marke

I liked Roy Moore, what's not to like about a Christian who knows the Constitution and it's original intent? As you recall from my earlier posts on this subject from Part 5, rainbow flag waver Donald Trump endorsed Moore's Establishment rival in the primaries, and Trump's GOP jumped on the smear campaign against Moore during the Senate race.

Wouldn't you agree that Donald Trump probably got real nervous knowing that the "10 Commandments Judge" might serve as a US Senator representing the Republican Party and things like Trump's precious homosexual 'marriage' ruling might be brought up and possibly overturned?

Let's not forget that the serial adulterer Trump get's real nervous when he hears the words "Thou shalt not commit adultery", which is I believe #5 in the Ten Commandments that Judge Roy Moore has fought to keep visible on government buildings.
Adultery and other wicked and perverted sins against God are not opposed by demonic democrats, which is why demoncraps support the enforcement of perversions on the whole nation by illegitimate power and wicked fascist force.

marke

Do your answers get anymore difficult? I hope so.

* On November 14, 2016, Republican President-elect Donald Trump stated the following on CBS' 60 Minutes in response to a question asking if he supports "marriage equality":
LESLEY STAHL: Do you support marriage equality?
TRUMP: It — it’s irrelevant because it was already settled. It’s law. It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean it’s done.
STAHL: So even if you appoint a judge that —
TRUMP: It’s done. It — you have — these cases have gone to the Supreme Court. They’ve been settled. And, I’m fine with that.
Trump refused to publicly object to settled SCOTUS precedent and for that you call him a sodomite? Your unjustified ungodly hatred for Trump is showing.

marke

Let's not forget that Donald Trump's name was not only in pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's little black book of perverts numerous times, but that Trump had pedophile Jeffrey Epstein stay at his Florida resort.
Trump allowed thousands to stay in his resort over the years, including the child-abusing Epstein, who was not under indictment for any crime at the time. Obama allowed Middle Eastern terrorists to come to dinner and he shook hands with them and had friendly photos taken with him having a good time with them. Does that make Obama a Middle Eastern Muslim terrorist? Trump did not visit Pedophile Isle, although dozens of famous people did. Mob enforcers killed Epstein to keep him from spilling the beans on those famous wicked people.

marke

And I keep asking you to share your personal experiences, as they could help others.
I had several experiences with sodomites on the prowl when I was a teenager and young man, but none won me over and I did not have to hurt any of them physically. But I know how wicked the drive inside sodomites is and why they search high and low for young boys to secretly seduce while the deluded left seeks to justify their wicked behavior.

Right Divider

Body part
Disgusting aren't they? What is it about libertarianism that makes you go out of your way to tell others that you're not one?
Like I said, I agree with some things and disagree about others.
I prefer to catch homosexuals in the act of recruiting 8 year old boys at places like McDonald's Playlands and elementary school playgrounds during recess (they likez em young).
Good for you. So you won't be invading everyone's bedrooms to root out sexual sin?
Are you not a rainbow flag waver like Donald Trump is?
Are you a complete idiot?
Perhaps you're more discreet about it than Trump is?
Nope. But thanks for the false accusations.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sodomites and their perverted supporters have attempted to destroy Christians' right to believe and obey the Bible. That is wicked, but, of course, sodomy is an act of wicked rebellion against God by nature.
Yet you continue to support rainbow flag waver Donald Trump. Why is that?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump refused to publicly object to settled SCOTUS precedent and for that you call him a sodomite? Your unjustified ungodly hatred for Trump is showing.
You asked which of God's institutions Donald Trump and his LGBT movement were responsible for changing and I pointed out God's institution of marriage. Remember that your boy not only attended many homosexual 'weddings' before he became POTUS, but as POTUS he applauded homosexual/Democratic Presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg for bringing his 'husband' along on the campaign trail.

* May 17, 2019 - ‘I Think it’s Great. … It’s Good’: Trump Says He Has ‘No Problem’ With Buttigieg Campaigning With ‘Husband’
(page 142, post #2125)

But wait, there's more!

*June 30, 2017, Trump administration defends faux homosexual marriage at United Nations Humans Rights Council in Geneva
(page 108, post #1617)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump allowed thousands to stay in his resort over the years, including the child-abusing Epstein, who was not under indictment for any crime at the time.
Except that "thousands" weren't in Jeffrey Epstein's little black book of perverts like Donald Trump was. BTW, when Epstein was indicted, don't you find it strange that the federal prosecutor in Florida, Alex Acosta, gave Epstein what amounted to a slap on the wrist and Acosta later became Trump's Secretary of Labor?

Must have been a coincidence huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.