Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I have no thoughts on the matter, but would like your opinion on something that is relevant in today's world: Donald Trump and his 2 SCOTUS picks giving those that identify as homosexual and transgender protection under the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
Oh.

Idolater

"Oh" isn't much of an opinion. Sleep on it and perhaps you can put a few thoughts together on the Bostock v Clayton County, GA ruling tomorrow.
All right. And then maybe you'll also be able to answer my previous and still open question to you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
All right. And then maybe you'll also be able to answer my previous and still open question to you.

Nah, why change the subject to something that is insignificant when we can talk about how a supposedly conservative President nominated two supposedly conservative Judges to the Supreme Court of the United States and they changed civil rights laws to protect sexually confused and gender confused people who support a child indoctrinating/molesting/anti parental rights, institution destroying, God hating agenda?

eider

I saw a picture on the internet this morning of a woman wearing this t-shirt at Trump's Tulsa OK rally:

In this day and age of Christianity being anything that you want it to be, this is what you get.

Wow.......... Christianity merging in to Politics. ??
Oh well, I'm glad that I'm a Deist..... :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow.......... Christianity merging in to Politics. ??
Oh well, I'm glad that I'm a Deist..... :chuckle:

My Bible comes with Romans 13:4, 1 Peter 2-13-15 and Exodus 18:21 amongst other verses that speak about civil government, I wonder why the people who made the t-shirt above don't bother to read those verses?

BTW, there's something very important missing from that t-shirt and if it was included they would have to drop supporting rainbow flag waver Donald Trump:

"Jesus is my Lord and Savior".

The difference in calling Jesus 'Lord" and 'Savior'
https://www.christianweek.org/21094-2/

Idolater

Nah, why change the subject to something that is insignificant when we can talk about how a supposedly conservative President nominated two supposedly conservative Judges to the Supreme Court of the United States and they changed civil rights laws to protect sexually confused and gender confused people who support a child indoctrinating/molesting/anti parental rights, institution destroying, God hating agenda?
You should probably start a new thread bc this one is titled "Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized" which is the subject, and that's just the subject I was asking about. Your proposed subject in this post above is actually not the subject of this particular thread. According to its title.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You should probably start a new thread bc this one is titled "Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized" which is the subject, and that's just the subject I was asking about. Your proposed subject in this post above is actually not the subject of this particular thread. According to its title.

I still haven't given your question any thought. How about I get back to you 3 weeks from the Tuesday after next?

eider

My Bible comes with Romans 13:4, 1 Peter 2-13-15 and Exodus 18:21 amongst other verses that speak about civil government, I wonder why the people who made the t-shirt above don't bother to read those verses?
No idea.
But my bible makes mention of much that Jesus said and did so that's what I mostly take interest in.
You won't find much in the gospels to help you in your quest, I'm afraid.

BTW, there's something very important missing from that t-shirt and if it was included they would have to drop supporting rainbow flag waver Donald Trump:

Jesus never said anything which you could use in your quest, CW.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

It's the 'cheap grace' thing that is running amuck in society today. One can be saved without repentance. How crazy is that?

But my bible makes mention of much that Jesus said and did so that's what I mostly take interest in.
You won't find much in the gospels to help you in your quest, I'm afraid

I wasn't aware that deists, which you stated you are, study Holy Scripture. According to this reputable website, here's what deism is:

"A deist believes that God exists and created the world, but does not interfere with His creation. Deists deny the Trinity, the inspiration of the Bible, the deity of Christ, miracles, and any supernatural act of redemption or salvation. Deism pictures God as uncaring and uninvolved. Deism is most definitely not biblical."
https://www.gotquestions.org/deism.html

Do you think Trump supporters, the ones that call themselves Christian, are deists? I know that many of them that left the Libertarian and Democrat Party to vote for Trump in 2016 are atheists. How about the openly homosexual Log Cabin Republicans that supported and continue to support Donald Trump's Presidency, do you think they're atheists, deists or just fall under the 3rd tenet of atheism: 3). I HATE God so much that I'll reinterpret His Word to meet my own selfish desires"?

Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Jesus never said anything which you could use in your quest, CW.

The New Testament makes reference to Jesus as Lord 178 times.

In case there are Trump supporters out there that didn't see that, here it is again:

The New Testament makes reference to Jesus as Lord ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY EIGHT TIMES.

Why do you think Trump supporters, the ones that aren't deists, atheists and homosexuals deny that Jesus is Lord?
https://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-is-Lord.html

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For those of you that have interaction with homosexuals and transgenders that are downplaying the Supreme Court decision (that Donald Trump has said is "very powerful") because the word "sex" is used in the text of the recent Bostock v Clayton County, GA ruling, page two of the SCOTUS opinion erases any doubt that homosexuality and transgenderism are protected under Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act:

 (2) These terms generate the following rule: An employer violates Title VII when it intentionally fires an individual employee based in part on sex. It makes no difference if other factors besides the plaintiff’s sex contributed to the decision or that the employer treated women as a group the same when compared to men as a group. A statutory violation occurs if an employer intentionally relies in part on an individual employee’s sex when deciding to discharge the employee. Because discrimination on the basis of homosexuality or transgender status requires an employer to intentionally treat individual employees differently because of their sex, an employer who intentionally penalizes an employee for being homosexual or transgender also violates Title VII. There is no escaping the role intent plays: Just as sex is necessarily a but-for cause when an employer discriminates against homosexual or transgender employees, an employer who discriminates on these grounds inescapably intends to rely on sex in its decisionmaking. Pp. 9–12.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/17-1618

Trump "conservatives" SCOTUS picks Neil Gorsuch, who wrote the majority opinion on giving those who identify as homosexual and transgender
protection under the 1964 Civil Rights Act, and Brett Kavanaugh, who dissented, but gave accolades to the homosexual/transgender movement for
what they achieved in the ruling.

eider

I wasn't aware that deists, which you stated you are, study Holy Scripture. According to this reputable website, here's what deism is:

"A deist believes that God exists and created the world, but does not interfere with His creation. Deists deny the Trinity, the inspiration of the Bible, the deity of Christ, miracles, and any supernatural act of redemption or salvation. Deism pictures God as uncaring and uninvolved. Deism is most definitely not biblical."
https://www.gotquestions.org/deism.html
Hello again.
Well, you're aware now, CW, because this Deist has studied the historical Jesus for many years.
Your 'reputable' website hasn't got a clue about Deism, then. Truly!
Deists don't believe that God created the world, CW, but all the world, everything in it, and every force, and everything else is a part of God. That's different.
And the Deity is not a 'His' CW. If anything the highest power around this world is Nature, and she's always been titled 'Mother Nature'. :)

Do you think Trump supporters, the ones that call themselves Christian, are deists? I know that many of them that left the Libertarian and Democrat Party to vote for Trump in 2016 are atheists. How about the openly homosexual Log Cabin Republicans that supported and continue to support Donald Trump's Presidency, do you think they're atheists, deists or just fall under the 3rd tenet of atheism: 3). I HATE God so much that I'll reinterpret His Word to meet my own selfish desires"?
I don't know much about your President, or his voters.

The New Testament makes reference to Jesus as Lord 178 times.
In case there are Trump supporters out there that didn't see that, here it is again:
The New Testament makes reference to Jesus as Lord ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY EIGHT TIMES.
But did Jesus make reference to himself as Lord?
I think he called himself 'Son of Man', mostly.

Why do you think Trump supporters, the ones that aren't deists, atheists and homosexuals deny that Jesus is Lord?
Lots of Christians do accept Jesus as Lord, many who are Gays, or that's the case where live. There are ordained Gay priests here, and churches acknowledge gay partnerships and gay marriage.
I'm only guessing but I don't think you'll find that many Deists around at all..... there are many more Theists than Deists, CW.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As was shared in Part 5, a review of Trump's pro homosexual/transgender activism before becoming President.

*On homosexual/homosexual activist Elton John's 'marriage' to David Furnish, Dec. 21, 2005: Donald J. Trump, who had known the couple for years, took to his blog to express his excitement.
“I know both of them, and they get along wonderfully. It’s a marriage that’s going to work,” Mr. Trump wrote, adding: “I’m very happy for them. If two people dig each other, they dig each other.”

*Trump donated to charities focused on the AIDS crisis in the late 1980s and early ’90s. In 2000, when he briefly considered running for president, he gave an interview to The Advocate, a gay magazine, in which he supported amending the 1964 Civil Rights Act to “include a ban of discrimination based on sexual orientation.”
“It would be simple. It would be straightforward,” Mr. Trump said in the interview, adding, “It’s only fair.”

*…“I live in New York. I know many, many gay people. Tremendous people,” Mr. Trump said in an interview in 2011.

*Trump has been playful at times, such as in 2000, when he and Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani appeared in a skit for a political roast, during which Mr. Trump nuzzled and caressed the mayor, who was dressed in drag.

* Trump was believed to be the first private club owner in Palm Beach, Fla., to admit an openly gay couple,..
Rand Hoch, a gay activist who founded the Palm Beach County Human Rights Council in 1988, recalled bringing dates to Mar-a-Lago on two occasions. Both times, he said, Mr. Trump, who loves to play the role of greeter as guests arrive at his club, was pleasant and approached the two for chitchat...

*Abe Wallach, an openly gay executive at the Trump Organization in the 1990s said that he and his husband would fly on Mr. Trump’s jet to Florida or Atlantic City on weekends. “I found him to be very friendly to my spouse,” he said. “He would often ask about my spouse, how his dental practice was doing.”

*Mr. Trump’s foundation has given over the years to groups like the AIDS Service Center and the Elton John AIDS Foundation. Some of those donations came more recently in connection with his reality television show “The Celebrity Apprentice,” whose winners got to select the recipient charities. But as early as 1987, Mr. Trump made a $25,000 contribution to the Gay Men’s Health Crisis, from profits generated by his company’s operation of the Wollman Memorial Rink in Central Park. And in 1992, the Trump Taj Mahal held an event that raised $60,000 for AIDS research.

*… In 2012, Mr. Trump attended the wedding of Jordan Roth, a Broadway producer, and Richie Jackson, in a ceremony at the Al Hirschfeld Theater.

*As owner of the Miss Universe Pageant (2012), Donald Trump overruled the pageant board and allowed a genitally mutilated man, pretending to be a woman, to compete.

*As a Republican Party Presidential contender in 2016, Donald Trump stated on NBC’s “Today” show that he opposed a recently passed North Carolina law that prohibits people from using public bathrooms that do not correspond to the gender they were born with, striking down a Charlotte ordinance. Transgender people should “use the bathroom they feel is appropriate...”

*During the Presidential campaign Donald Trump publically invited transvestite/transgender activist Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner to use the women's restroom at Trump Tower (Jenner made a YouTube video taking Trump up on his offer).

*As the Presidential nominee for the Republican Party, on July 22, 2016 Donald Trump had proud and unrepentant homosexual/homosexual activist Peter Thiel speak prime time at the Republican National Convention, belittling the culture wars and specifically laws prohibiting transvestites, transgenders (and men who don't cross dress but like to be around little girls and women) from using women's restrooms, fitting rooms and locker rooms. Thiel received a standing ovation from the crowd.

*Trump proudly held the LGBTQ flag of death two days before the general election at a rally in Colorado (my avatar is proof).

*… “He will be the most gay-friendly Republican nominee for president ever,” said Gregory T. Angelo, the president of the Log Cabin Republicans, a group that supports gay rights.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
From Part 5, Donald Trump's homosexual/transgender activism for the first 3+ years since becoming President of the United States:

* On November 14, 2016, Republican President-elect Donald Trump stated the following on CBS' 60 Minutes in response to a question asking if he supports "marriage equality":
LESLEY STAHL: Do you support marriage equality?
TRUMP: It — it’s irrelevant because it was already settled. It’s law. It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean it’s done.
STAHL: So even if you appoint a judge that —
TRUMP: It’s done. It — you have — these cases have gone to the Supreme Court. They’ve been settled. And, I’m fine with that. (page 99, post #1471)

*On Dec. 13, 2016, President-elect Donald Trump appointed pro homosexual businessman Rex Tillerson as his Secretary of State. Tillerson is best know for his support of and allowing openly homosexual youth into the once God-fearing /morally straight Boy Scouts of America as the BSA's national leader.
(page 99, post #1475)

*On January 12, 2017, one week before Donald Trump was sworn in as POTUS, homosexual activist Anthony Scaramucci was named Director of the White House Office of Public Liaison and Intergovernmental Affairs (i.e. senior advisor to President-elect Trump).
Scaramucci supported the presidential campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. In 2008, Scaramucci also served as a fundraiser for President Barack Obama. (page 99, post #1480)

*January 31, 2017 President Donald Trump nominates pro homosexual Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
See "Is New York Times signaling that SCOTUS nominee Neil Gorsuch is pro-homosexual?" by Peter LaBarbera:
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/is...is-pro-homosex

*February 3, 2017 - Trump let stand an Obama 2014 executive order that added “gender identity” to federal workforce nondiscrimination criteria and that forces federal contractors to have pro-homosexual, pro-transgender policies. (page 100, post #1486)

*On Feb. 7, 2017, the Republican majority US Senate confirmed pro LGBT Trump nominee Betsy DeVos as the United States Secretary of Education.
(page 102, post #1521).

*On February 15, 2017, President Donald Trump kept President Obama’s “LGBT International Envoy” homosexual/homosexual activist Randy Berry in his new Republican administration. (page 101, post #1507)

*On March 10, 2017 President Donald Trump chose openly homosexual and “gay Christian” advocate Rick Grenell to be the U.S. Ambassador to NATO
(page 103, post #1533)

*April 27, 2017 - Fifty-two Republican Congressmen asked President Trump to issue the Feb. 2 draft "executive order" defending religious liberty that was shelved. The most-criticized element of the executive order is its lack of specific protection for Americans who live their beliefs that marriage is between a man and a woman. Religious freedom and pro-marriage advocate Professor Robert P. George tweeted that the executive order contains no substantial conscience protections. (page 105, post #1563)

*May 19, 2017, Rainbow flag flies again at U.S. Embassy in Macedonia
http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5021957

*On June 19, 2017, President Trump proudly posed with Rhode Island Teacher of the Year, Nikos Giannopoulos, a proud and unrepentant homosexual, who also oversees his school's 'Gay Straight Alliance', i.e. the indoctrination of children.
(page 105, post #1570/1571)

*June 30, 2017, Trump administration defends faux homosexual marriage at United Nations Humans Rights Council in Geneva
(page 108, post #1617)

*On July 25, 2017 President Donald Trump appointed pro-homosexual, pro-abortion Anthony Scaramucci as his new Communications Director.
(page 108, post #1619)

*August 9, 2017, Trump administration's U.S. Embassy Participates in Prague Pride Week
(page 109, post #1633)

*November 20, 2017 Donald Trump’s State Department recognizes ‘Transgender Day of Remembrance’
(page 111, post #1651)

*December 14, 2017 - Trump renominates lesbian/LGBT activist Obama appointee Chai Feldblum to top anti-discrimination post
(page 112, post #1671)

*December 21, 2017 - Trump Sends Congratulations to Homosexual Republican Group for its 40th Year
https://christiannews.net/2018/01/25...its-40th-year/

*March 23, 2018, President Donald Trump, due to what he believed to be high medical treatment costs, made limitations on allowing certain 'transgenders' to serve in the US military, while allowing openly homosexual men and women to serve with no questions asked.

*August 24, 2018, Trump nominates Lesbian Judge (Mary Rowland) tied to LGBT groups for federal bench
page 112, post #1677)

* On Oct. 24, 2018 Trump nominates open homosexual/homosexual activist Patrick Bumatay for the ultra liberal Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
(page 100, post #1487)

*Nov. 16, 2018, Dozens of House Republicans object to gay rights language in NAFTA replacement deal
(page 103, post #1532)

*Dec. 12, 2018, Gay friend defends Trump's pick for Attorney General William Barr amid concerns from LGBT groups
(page 106, post #1589)

*January 3, 2019, Trump's State Department Spokeswoman Acknowledges the GLAAD's (Gay Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) Spirit Day
(page 111, post #1660)

*Feb. 19, 2019, Trump to Launch Worldwide Fight to Decriminalize Homosexuality
( page 124, posts #1847 & page 141, post #2106)

*May 9, 2019, Trump: My Administration just secured a historic donation of HIV prevention drugs from Gilead.
(page 141, post #2111

* May 17, 2019 - ‘I Think it’s Great. … It’s Good’: Trump Says He Has ‘No Problem’ With Buttigieg Campaigning With ‘Husband’
(page 142, post #2125)

*June 1, 2019-President Donald Trump tweets celebrating Pride Month
(page 144, post #2146)

*June 14, 2019 [Trump's] US Department of State Praises Botswana for Decriminalizing Homosexual Behavior
(page 146, post #2189)

*June 18, 2019-Transgender Illegal Aliens Get Special Treatment, Hormone Therapy Under Policy Issued by Trump’s Border Czar
(page 146, post #2191)

*Openly homosexual Judd Deere serving as Deputy Press Secretary to President Donald Trump since January of 2019.
(page 148, post #2215)

*August 1, 2019-The White House confirmed the launch of a global U.S. campaign to promote acceptance of homosexual acts last week after several months of confusion and misinformation surrounding the administration’s position on LGBT issues.
(page 149, post #2226)

*Donald Trump is endorsed by the openly homosexual and unrepentant 'Log Cabin Republicans' in the 2020 Presidential race.
(page 149, post #2227)

*For the second time in a year, on Sept. 20, 2019 President Donald Trump nominates openly homosexual/homosexual activist Patrick Bumatay to the already ultra liberal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
(page 150, post 2247)

*Sept. 24, 2019- President Donald Trump speaks before the United Nations General Assembly stating that the US stands in solidarity with LGBT people in countries where homosexuality is illegal.
(page 152, post 2278)

*Oct. 14, 2019- The Trump administration speaks out against a recent proposed bill in Uganda that protects children from homosexual pedophiles/pederasts and their indoctrination to the ways of homosexuality by instituting the death penalty in grave cases.
(page 152, post 2278)

*Nov. 30, 2019 Justice Department Commemorates 10th Anniversary of Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. pro homosexual Hate Crimes Prevention Act
(page 155, post #2313

*Dec. 3, 2019 Trump administration will provide HIV prevention drug for free to uninsured in new program
(page 155, post #2315)

*Feb. 14, 2020, Donald Trump states that he would have no problem voting for a homosexual for President (he think's that it's good).
(page 164, post #2449)

*Feb. 19, 2020, President Donald Trump nominates openly homosexual/homosexual activist Richard Grenell to the Cabinet position of Director of US Intelligence, overseeing 17 Intelligence Agencies.
(page 169, post #2534)

*June 15, 2020: President Donald Trump's first Supreme Court Justice pick Neil Gorsuch writes the majority opinion on Bostock v Clayton County, GA, giving those who identify as homosexual and transgender, protection under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. President Donald Trump's 2nd Supreme Court Justice pick, Brett Kavanaugh, wrote a dissenting opinion but gave accolades to the homosexual and transgender movement for their achievement. President Donald Trump, when asked about the ruling, stated that it was "very powerful".

*June 25, 2020, US Embassy in Russia celebrates "Pride Month".

Last edited:

eider

aCultureWarrior the thing is, this aspect about President Trump that you show in detail, that's one of the parts of his character which I respect. At least he is true to his past and present in that aspect.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCultureWarrior the thing is, this aspect about President Trump that you show in detail, that's one of the parts of his character which I respect. At least he is true to his past and present in that aspect.

That's why many Libertarians and Democrats crossed Party lines to vote for Donald Trump in 2016 and very well might do so again, as they know, contrary to an attempt (by Trump's evangelical supporters) to paint a different picture, he isn't anywhere close to being a social conservative. If you look at other things that Donald Trump has done and said, he really isn't even a conservative of any kind.

eider

That's why many Libertarians and Democrats crossed Party lines to vote for Donald Trump in 2016 and very well might do so again, as they know, contrary to an attempt (by Trump's evangelical supporters) to paint a different picture, he isn't anywhere close to being a social conservative. If you look at other things that Donald Trump has done and said, he really isn't even a conservative of any kind.

I believe that. If President Trump is returned for a 2nd and last time he can (mostly) stop worrying about his voters and settle down to four years of doing what Donald Trump wants to do, and he can show exactly what his religious and political beliefs are...... and he is going to shock many voters' socks off, I think.

And I think he will be returned to the White House, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.